The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

A late FR for level one..yes, I know not it's not as worth it there but Bobo wasn't around who I originally wanted to try so I walked around and took my chance.

Location - level one. At AXS machine there are 3 shops. It's the middle one.

As I said, wanted to try Bobo, 91 was in the shop and asked me to try her I said I tried her before and since 91 said her friend was good I wanted to try her. After that she black face ignore me..lol..tio bang lor.

I walked around a bit and settled for the 1st-floor girl. Saw her tits and thought what the heck. Went in and asked for service only ( going there now I don't even bother with massage)

Went into the room and negotiated, I said 120 and when she asked me for more I just made to walk out, she stopped me and settled on 130. After that stripped and i also helped her strip. Bent her over and ate her out. Tits weren't too bad, abit saggy but real though. On came the condom and i started pounding. As i usually do i tend to keep on going even after the first shot. after the 2nd shot, i slowly recovered and left.

RTF - will try others. WIll go to her again only if everyone is closed.
cost - 130 (after neogtiating)

Anyone know if the shops will be open during CNY period?
Old 07-02-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post
Is xiaoqian at lvl 1 the chiobu syt
Took a walk downstairs around level 1 after my recent bonk, only saw the same 4 milfs, no sign of any syt chiobu.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffjob View Post
FR XQ overdue.

150 a pop.
Wanted to try her on top as many bros have recommend. Indeed she rides me like a pro cowgirl. I notice she sometimes didnt go all the way down. So i push my 2ic up to check many times and she will en en en
XQ rodeo skills is pro level.
Another option is 5th flr prc lisa,
Not bad rodeo skills.
Technique not XQ level,
But got XQ good stamina.
Age, looks, body XQ win,
Damage lisa lower,
120 full total.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
XQ rodeo skills is pro level.
Another option is 5th flr prc lisa,
Not bad rodeo skills.
Technique not XQ level,
But got XQ good stamina.
Age, looks, body XQ win,
Damage lisa lower,
120 full total.
Good for u to hv a chance with XQ

I went there 3 times , no luck meeting up with her.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 10
VaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Good for u to hv a chance with XQ

I went there 3 times , no luck meeting up with her.
Same, no luck during my trip there.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
beishan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
A late FR for level one..yes, I know not it's not as worth it there but Bobo wasn't around who I originally wanted to try so I walked around and took my chance.

As I said, wanted to try Bobo, 91 was in the shop and asked me to try her I said I tried her before and since 91 said her friend was good I wanted to try her. After that she black face ignore me..lol..tio bang lor.

I walked around a bit and settled for the 1st-floor girl. Saw her tits and thought what the heck. Went in and asked for service only ( going there now I don't even bother with massage)

Went into the room and negotiated, I said 120 and when she asked me for more I just made to walk out, she stopped me and settled on 130. After that stripped and i also helped her strip. Bent her over and ate her out. Tits weren't too bad, abit saggy but real though. On came the condom and i started pounding. As i usually do i tend to keep on going even after the first shot. after the 2nd shot, i slowly recovered and left.

Nice FR bro. I wonder if there is any surcharge if they operate during CNY?
Old 08-02-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4098 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

The news i know that there may be spot check soon again. Maybe that is the reason which XQ is playing safe.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 08-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:

I saw a new face by the name of “Sarah” Anyone tried her before ? Located opposite the Asian eatery.
Is this the 91 girl ?

I saw Bobo on level 2 shop
Old 09-02-2021, 05:52 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As I said, wanted to try Bobo, 91 was in the shop and asked me to try her I said I tried her before and since 91 said her friend was good I wanted to try her. After that she black face ignore me..lol..tio bang lor.W

Who the heck is this 91 which you mention?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 09-02-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

For those that don't know who is 91..translate that to Chinese and which name does that sound like. She's next to Bobo.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beishan View Post
Nice FR bro. I wonder if there is any surcharge if they operate during CNY?
I'm wondering if they'll open at all..lol
Old 09-02-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I saw a new face by the name of “Sarah” Anyone tried her before ? Located opposite the Asian eatery.
Is this the 91 girl ?

I saw Bobo on level 2 shop
Nope..91 girl is next to Bobo translate 91 to Chinese and who does it sound like?
Old 09-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

2 shot in a row for $130?
Old 09-02-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceluffy88 View Post
Meaning I was still pumping her even though I came inside the condom already..
Old 09-02-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceluffy88 View Post
Dont think so , 30min only

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread