The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Didn't manage to RTM TN. Visited Bella recently, friendly as usual but she seemed very distracted and felt really shortchanged. Have dropped her since.
Obviously, Bella did not learn enough from her jiemei Breeze. But also, sometimes Bella ends her day early to do sideline, perhaps due to stiff ML competition. So that may have made her tired.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hebe is slightly chubby. Can see it clearly in her stumpy limbs.
No apple to apple comparison is possible.
Well 田馥甄 may probably envy the headlights of ML Hebe.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Didn't manage to RTM TN. Visited Bella recently, friendly as usual but she seemed very distracted and felt really shortchanged. Have dropped her since.
Maybe just a bad day bah. Was a good session for me few days ago
Old 12-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My session with her was good
Old 12-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone has more opinions on xiaxia. Read through some reviews and seems generally very positive.
Old 13-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone has more opinions on xiaxia. Read through some reviews and seems generally very positive.
Not a syt like TN but still good figure and looks and a nice set of boobs. Very good bj and ar. I strongly recommend.
Old 13-09-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
But also, sometimes Bella ends her day early to do sideline, perhaps due to stiff ML competition. So that may have made her tired.
Oh, what does she do as sideline?
Old 13-09-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Thank you for your review- I added your rep- via the scale thingy. Not sure if right haha. You zi is next on my radar- she is full tonight
Yes tried booking her but was full also tonight, must fast hand fast leg book early tomorrow! One of my favourite masseurs
Old 13-09-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Jackie's Wu daughter? Now thinking of it a bit.
Nope, it’s 吴怡霈
https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh/吳怡霈
Old 13-09-2019, 07:26 AM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heistboy View Post
Deleted to stop wasting time. Thought it was informative… but guess u guys are more experienced. I am not interested to go through the shiok process as u claimed… wasted my time. So, pls don't PM me.
Then why did u post earlier that people threaten MLs?

And next u post your fj process which you said your ML doesn't piak?

So u meant u also threaten your ML?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Pictures look too nice leh

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Visited few days ago, nice looking girl and her service not bad, able to strike a good conversation with her. But alas i am such a sucker for sensual, will stick with Tian Xing as my first choice for now. TX sensual still no horse run.
Bro, is this the TX you're referring to?

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/
Old 13-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Obviously, Bella did not learn enough from her jiemei Breeze. But also, sometimes Bella ends her day early to do sideline, perhaps due to stiff ML competition. So that may have made her tired.
Is she the disciple of Breeze?
Old 13-09-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Bro, is this the TX you're referring to?

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/
Yes correct one
Old 13-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I don't remember any BBBJ and/or CIM being offered, and for sure those weren't her selling or strong points, so I'm a bit confused on that.. Will need more people who tried AX when she first came here to verify said claims..

It was forgettable for me lol, especially with the cheap-looking plastic/wrap she used for it..
I was her first few customers when she came to our shores. I think she started with BBBJ but I obliged with CBJ as she is more comfortable with that. I vaguely remember she did a short BBBJ once for me after being a regular for a while, but can sense she is still not comfortable. But not CIM, she is not the worship your dick type. Not her style.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1