The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

FR : Donna from models4all

She has been here before probably a year ago. Not sure if same pics i can't recall name or stable
she has tattoo on back say something like "life without regret"

resemblance to pics 50%
overall 7 ~ 7.5
Old 30-03-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after consecutive < 8s, now like 3 or 4 in a row
i think i will be going to dome 1 for awhile
Old 30-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
windsor901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post

She has been here before probably a year ago. Not sure if same pics i can't recall name or stable

resemblance to pics 50%
overall 7 ~ 7.5
thinki its AJ before, if tat her then no go.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:

resemblance to pics 50%
overall 7 ~ 7.5
Tks Bro

for helping me save 350
Old 30-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 15
Hellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to all

Hold on Tiu! Check out Kim from KBS. I'm sure she's at least a 9. Here's my FR. Lol.

Quote:
after consecutive < 8s, now like 3 or 4 in a row
i think i will be going to dome 1 for awhile
Kim from KBS

Let's start from head to bottoms:

Hair: long silky hair. No extension. Smells good too.
Eye: As per pictures. Her eyes is very beautiful! I can't stop looking at them.
Nose: just nice. Tall and not too tall. Looks very natural. I cant tell if it was knifed.
Lips: Soft and has volume. Sucking them makes you contented. It's not those overfilled lips. It's just nice.
Tongue: She speaks French very well.
Looks: she reminds me of a Hongkong singer. But I can't remember her name. Seriously sweet pretty GND type.

Height: 168cm (est)
Body: slim tight curvy. A little baby fats on her tummy but neglectable.

Boobs: I'm not a boobs pro, but if you ask me, it's a small C+.
Nipple: when aroused, it's eraser nipps.

Waist: slim. I love to grab her by her waist and thrust.

Bum: soft, no stretch mark (did not notice at least). Very good for doggy and other positions. Even missionary with both legs point straight up can have the piak paik sound.

Pussy: this is the best. She is clean shaven from clitoris down. Just a small cute bush above. The hole is tight. Beware, do not cowgirl unless you are prepare to handle it or end it. She does that japanese kneel and up down movement. Not just the usual grinding which many lazy girls would. I repeat. She is tight.

Legs: slim long legs. Smooth.

That concludes the physical description.

As for the job, she knows how to service and all.

BBBJ: she does it in bath as well. Suction very good!
Painting: Can paint. The well shaved areas makes a good environment for painters.
Fingering: she don't like because if all finger her, she can get injured. But if you paint well, she may just let you as she allowed me to.
Moan: very natural. Or maybe it's natural. Good stereo.
FJ: she will hug you tight and all. Very GFE. Can accommodate many many position. Can't stress enough, she is tight.

There is no need to teach her anything stunts at all. She's a natural.
I only stress that local Sg bros loves GFE. Make sure give much much.

Now for the flaws:
(Usually I don't not say flaws because I dot want to affect their rice bowl. But this one I'm not afraid. Lol.)

Language: Her English not good. Have to speak really simple and slow to her. But her silly smile and puzzled looks will melt you on the spot!
Boob: she may not have those very good size boobs just because they are natural. Not for boobs lovers. But still, I strongly believe it's C+ just small size. Still a good handful grab.

I told OKT that this is the best I have tried from her stable so far. Won't compare with other stables because I've been trying KBS's stable recently. Gonna be her faithful follower now. Lol.

Kim excel is most, if not all areas. Better start booking now. I believe there's a queue already.

OKT is now bringing better and better stuffs. Can't wait for the next! Hahaha.

(Pls alert me after you have made a recent post, or else I can't return... And will have to return others first.)
Old 31-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro Hellmode, time to try out Kim now...

Here is my humble FR on Sook

First I want to say thanks to KBSgirls for the fast arrangement and friendliness.

As usual this is a no biased FR, I tell it as honest as I can. Sook is 24 years old but she looks slightly older than that but at closer look her looks grow on you. When I observed carefully I could tell that her nose was enhanced as with many koreans and it's quite common.

Her skin is smooth without tattoos and very nice to touch. She work as a manicurist back in Korea so her service is not of the highest standard like CP. However for koreans it's considered ok. Her boobs are quite big and they look nice and good to touch too. If there is one flaw, and all girls do, and I really want to nitpick, her butt and thighs have cellulite in them.

All in all looks wise maybe 6.8-7/10. She is not as hot as some of the other girls under KBS, but at least she is really korean and not mongolian passed off as korean.

She is accommodating and her BJ is not bad with sounds. Her feet and fingers are well manicured and pedicured. Her feet is really smooth and her toes are very nice shaped and there are no rough skin or smell. I would rate 8/10 for feet alone.

She can speak basic English and understand simple words and is quite friendly. She told me the room service food sucks so if you want to score points here is one way.

I will prob not rtf as there are too many out there ...
Old 31-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Hellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to allHellmode is a name known to all
Wink Re: Korean Girls Review !

Wow. Snr Bro Deadchief, I did not know you have foot fetish! Ok, I will add in this area of review in future FR.

But I would rate Kim much above Sook. Trust me on this. Quick try her before she gets worn out. That's as much as I can say now.

(Pls alert me after you have made a recent post, or else I can't return... And will have to return others first.)
Old 31-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks tempting huh!!! By the way, just tried SOLJI from TripleM3 a few days… really decent I must say, SYT and curvy… enough to make me hard when I think!!
Old 31-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Looks tempting huh!!! By the way, just tried SOLJI from TripleM3 a few days… really decent I must say, SYT and curvy… enough to make me hard when I think!!
I tried to book Solji for first blood when she arrived. Too bad can't get. If not I sure try her too. But I have a silly habit of first blood. Now I think too late for me also. Prefer fresher sashimi, so they can still twirl and curl. 😁

Old 01-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmode View Post
Wow. Snr Bro Deadchief, I did not know you have foot fetish! Ok, I will add in this area of review in future FR.

But I would rate Kim much above Sook. Trust me on this. Quick try her before she gets worn out. That's as much as I can say now.
Bro Hellmode, yes I only like women with beautiful feet. I started a thread on beautiful feet with nice curves here, you are most welcome to support.
http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=511347

On the subject of feet, I complimented Sook's feet, and asked her if I can snap a pic, she said yes so I passed her my phone and she snapped it herself. If you want to view it pm me.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
Bro Hellmode, yes I only like women with beautiful feet. I started a thread on beautiful feet with nice curves here, you are most welcome to support.
http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=511347

On the subject of feet, I complimented Sook's feet, and asked her if I can snap a pic, she said yes so I passed her my phone and she snapped it herself. If you want to view it pm me.
Power..... Able to post here or pm me the pic? I need to learn how to appreciate it.

Old 01-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Biggy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes post here or pm me too pls pls
Old 03-04-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taco82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which Korean girls give a really good french kiss and still available now ?
Old 07-04-2015, 07:24 AM
Samster

FR on Hee from KBS

Quote:
FR time. Heard from OKT that she is new to this industry. So I chop chop make appointment.

FR Summary: >90% resemblance to 2nd photo. Very responsive sex. While she is still fresh, she is very sensitive. Can Paint, French. But as with most Koreans I encountered, they don't really like fingering due to hygiene purposes. Boobs should be B+ (guess, I'm my pro). Toned and tight body, with little fats on arms and thighs. Pussy is very tight. Seriously tight. She likes to keep her lips wet. So after moaning and during sex, she will lick her lips with that lusty look. And lastly, she looks like Fiona Xie to me! Her cheeky natural attitude makes sex with her very fun.

When cat bathing her and painting her, can see her body keep jerking.

She can really ride! Very often, her legs or feet will lock on to you like an octopus. And when she rides you with that tight pussy, it's heavenly.

Hmmm... I guess I wrote too much and doesn't look like summary anymore....

I will just skip the routine drill and let you discover her talent for yourself. Have fun bros!
I took pic of her foot with pedicure on heels.

Figuring how to upload it now...

Old 08-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3186 / Power: 15
ShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR on Hee from KBS

I took pic of her foot with pedicure on heels.

Figuring how to upload it now...

Use imgur.com .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1