The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Akihisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR mansion rodmay
Quite awhile back
Quite good
Gfe Gao
Blow so much
Old 19-06-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ryantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quite sad the state of dome 1 ):
Old 19-06-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
giocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
So i guess u get few time already.. I know if she like she even go raw
Raw..!!! Lol even if she wants I also don’t dare. Who knows how many guys already raw her
Old 19-06-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I supposed it is not wise to book a hotel room with lady for short period (2 hrs)? They will raise red flag on this?
Old 19-06-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
I supposed it is not wise to book a hotel room with lady for short period (2 hrs)? They will raise red flag on this?
You can't even book hotels now anyway.
Old 19-06-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
Some dimwit zapped me for the post with the comment
If you a problem with a stable, take up with OKT or discuss or report. You can't go around and zapping posts mentioning specific stable name.
I can only pray that the dimwit overcome inferiority complex issues...
The guy who zapped you might have been rude. But he is saying the truth. No coincidence why only certain stables have survived till now on SBF. I have more insider info but I can't share openly. But suffice to say after knowing them firsthand I won't be patronising any of the current stables in here anymore. The unethical manner of the business conducted here is way beyond simply sexual vice stuff kind of ethical issues.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
porkykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone can share contact of Bowie? Wanted to try but didn’t have the chance. Pm me plsss. Thankss
Old 20-06-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some white knight decided to show a FL this forum (perhaps to throw shade on others). She got offended by what I said about her. I have apologized since.

Anyways I have deleted my previous fr/posts as much as the forum allows. I don't think I'll be writing any more FR knowing that a FL may be offended.

This year quite unlucky for me. For some reason I keep getting slandered, hai... I try to always be a good guy, do the right thing, respect people, but somehow I became the bad guy.

Edit: Don't ask me who, this is a private matter, hope you understand.

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by sammybk; 20-06-2020 at 07:09 AM.
Old 20-06-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

That guy don't anyhow show menu...
Like showing the counter...that guy can order mayonnaise then why i cannot...you see...this bro can...why i cannot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Some white knight decided to show a FL this forum (perhaps to throw shade on others). She got offended by what I said about her. I have apologized since.

Anyways I have deleted my previous fr/posts as much as the forum allows. I don't think I'll be writing any more FR knowing that someone can be offended.

This year quite unlucky for me. For some reason I keep getting slandered, hai... I try to always be a good guy, do the right thing, respect the ladies, but somehow I became the bad guy.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 20-06-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Come tell me who. 我叫月亮惩罚他。
No point, damage has already been done.

When life gives you lemon, make lemonade(cliche, I know). I will learn, move on, and thrive to be a better person.

Last edited by sammybk; 20-06-2020 at 01:35 AM.
Old 20-06-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
kissmyaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboy12 View Post
FR for Zina

OKT response: Very good. Friendly 😁

Location: Central and easy access. NO Security. NO need Safe Entry/Exit.

Looks: 9/10 same as the photos.

Body: Average

Boobs: Big 38D i guess (man made)

BBBJ: 8/10

French: I think can cuz im not into kiss that much.

FJ: 8/10 good can do all kind of positions

Massage: 10/10 very good massage

Communication: Can speak good english

Overall: 8/10 will rtf again.
thanks okt for accepting me

had a great time with zina today

she is a great lady in massage and polite

will find time to support again
Old 20-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by giocopadrone View Post
FYI, You can get free fuck IF she likes you.
although there is really no such thing as a free fuck. Some end up buying something for her, some take her out supper etc

Most impt happy can already
Old 20-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Jjlmk9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
If any bro wants Bingo’s contact can pm me. Heard their batch going back soon. Must fast hand fast leg liao haha
hey bro can pm me thanks!
Old 20-06-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
giocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
although there is really no such thing as a free fuck. Some end up buying something for her, some take her out supper etc

Most impt happy can already
Others I don’t know but for beer if she likes you, you will get it.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Secrettrades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post

Anyways I have deleted my previous fr/posts as much as the forum allows. I don't think I'll be writing any more FR knowing that a FL may be offended.

This year quite unlucky for me. For some reason I keep getting slandered, hai... I try to always be a good guy, do the right thing, respect people, but somehow I became the bad guy.

Edit: Don't ask me who, this is a private matter, hope you understand.

( Click to show/hide )
Relax bro, dome 1 nowadays corrupted with Lots of wolf dressed in shining armour with a “TWITTER CREST” on their chest. All sneaking around doing TWITTER ACTIONS.

Get used to it, this thread is more for Twitter words rather than Genuine FR already.. anyway all the genuine FR has been diluted by the freaking tons of “FR”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1