The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

GND look https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-candy/
wild look https://sglonelyguy.org/qian-er-massage/
Anyone tried the above?
Old 05-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
I also didn't pick up. I mean IF haha
Unless the poodles come knocking on your house door, you don't have to worry about any hypothetical scenarios regarding phone calls..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

deleted.....
Old 05-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If you're looking for a Summer replacement, you're not gonna find her.

Because nobody is like Summer. Likewise, Summer is not like Chu Chu, Tian Niu, Zhu Zhu, Amei, Angel, Xia Xia, etc.

Stop looking to replace Summer, and you might actually find someone you really like. Maybe even more.

Enjoy
Can point out which Amei bro? Thanks
Old 05-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samba View Post
Same here, any kind soul bro can PM me who is the ML so I can avoid?
Suspected one RTC-ed...
Old 05-09-2019, 11:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
I also didn't pick up. I mean IF haha
U so free to think of so much IF situation lah...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She balik kampung already la

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Can point out which Amei bro? Thanks
Old 05-09-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I did previously. She is really 20. Small size. Hardly any ps. Face is much younger
Yeah, Yi Lin pics are very accurate. Smooth complexion too plus long beautiful hair. Nice gal to chat with too. To me, she is good enough for a champions league spot (premier league)
Old 06-09-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hotballoon23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian999 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/

Visited her about 2 weeks ago. That’s the only sexual encounter since.
Past few days end up peeing, with a little burning sensation. Just saw a Gp, he said likely chlamydia. Gave me doxycycline for 5 days. Just to take note guys.
I also feel you because I’ve just seen a doctor. Visit her few weeks back. Contracted the same thing. Please be careful out there.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 6
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Have always been lurking and benefiting from fellow bros MRs, so time to contribute my own.

Detailed MR for: https://sglonelyguy.org/kaixin-massage/

Location: great for non drivers, less than 5 mins walk from nearest MRT. Very interesting place - not really MP per se cause no mamasan but location is shared with 2 other jiemeis. Room dimly lit with shower cubicle attached like MP.

Looks: my cup of tea. I say discount 10-15% from pics, age wise I will say looks like late 20s/30.

Body: not super slim, toned kind like gym girl, but not overly fat. Can tell in her prime she would have been a looker, but am guessing she probably give birth before.

Boobs: quite small, B, but her nips are quite large.

Massage: got strength and knows techniques, but felt like she nervous or what her strokes are quite fast rhythm.

HJ: SOP. Good news for bros is she quite green so willing to take suggestions. Bros explore on.

BJ: scared of recent saga here but still weak to say no, so in the end went with cbj. Maybe got cap so less sensitive but didn't feel teeth at all.

RTM: yes, for 120 get 1x cbj and 1x hj with decent looks is value for money to me.

Btw any kind bro willing to share Yi Lin wechat with me? Sms a few times and even got a bro here to help also but she no reply damn sian. Her looks super gum me so damn gian. TIA
Old 06-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cannot find sally link, she went back alr?
Old 06-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Yeah, Yi Lin pics are very accurate. Smooth complexion too plus long beautiful hair. Nice gal to chat with too. To me, she is good enough for a champions league spot (premier league)
Looks like trending now.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Looks like trending now.
Good then share mah. Not good i don't even mention
Old 06-09-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
She still around, bro.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/
Here you go bro
Used to visit her regularly many months back because we were living damn close to each other
So whenever have urge there she is
Not healthy for the wallet I must say
It doesn’t help that she really can massage and perform great HJs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1