The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
see some resemblance of mango to Arina Hashimoto.
Yup the resemblance is there.. You sure know your JAV stuff man..

But kinda hard to believe you forget so fast how Nat looks like lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

MR on Joanna:
https://sglonelyguy.org/joanna-massage/

Tried Joanna today. Opted for 1 x HJ. It was a really good experience from start to end. Location is just a couple of mins walk from mrt. Directions and photos of the unit exterior were clearly communicated via wechat. Booking with her was smooth. Entered the place and was greeted with a beautiful smile from her. Looks exactly like photos. Not much meitu really. Already wowed me on the first look. Good complexion, young, sweet and nice smile. Smells great. 154cm tall with B cup. Curves at the right place. Smooth skin. Massage from Joanna was one of the better ones i tried from a SYT. Very friendly and high GFE. Thoroughly enjoyed chatting with her during the massage. She spent a year in guangzhou as a massuer. So her massage skills are pretty good (i havent tried Mango before). With some kneeling and a good rub, i am ready for the highlight. HJ was slow and sensual. Not rushed. With her sucking my nipples. Omg. High! Very, very aroused by her hand movement and nice smell of her long hair. Shall not elaborate too much into details but i will definitely RTM (maybe other service.). I always appreciate MLs who are all out to please and she is one of them. All smiles throughout; very service oriented. Fully utilised the 1 hour. Though it's stated MP. No counter staff. So paid her directly after the session. No entrance fee, dont worry. Comes with attached shower too. Recommended to at least try Joanna once!

Last edited by leo85; 04-09-2019 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
see some resemblance of mango to Arina Hashimoto.
Wow! That puts her in my list to try then.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Damn you guys very suppprtive of local tv artistes hor. Haven't watch any local dramas for 10 years alrdy. I always have the idea only school kids have time to support idols.

Talking about artistes I don't mind if there's oa ML looking like 林嘉欣. Damn cute.
Last time many chio local actress n is can act type.
My personal fav is that 林惠婵。
Gnd poly look but big pointy boobs.
That time she act in that swimming drama, my bird marikita.
Way way back I also like this actress 许美銮。
Act small parts. But I like her. Like ice princess type.

Karena lum my fav....fell in love w her when she appear in Jacky Cheung 情书 mtv....I can rewatch over n over again.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-09-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Karena Lam appeared in the latest movie with Andy Lau.. i think is called white storm.
still looking good
Old 04-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Karena Lam appeared in the latest movie with Andy Lau.. i think is called white storm.
still looking good
Recently watch a movie called Integrity on flight. Got Liu Qing Yun one. She's in it as well. I thinking she not young anymore right? Approaching 40? Really still look stunning.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Last time many chio local actress n is can act type.
My personal fav is that 林惠婵。
Gnd poly look but big pointy boobs.
That time she act in that swimming drama, my bird marikita.
Way way back I also like this actress 许美銮。
Act small parts. But I like her. Like ice princess type.

Karena lum my fav....fell in love w her when she appear in Jacky Cheung 情书 mtv....I can rewatch over n over again.
许美銮 is the big boobs one is it? Got that innocent look type one. Got hear before but damn long liao.
Old 04-09-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
still looking good
Quote:
Recently watch a movie called Integrity on flight. Got Liu Qing Yun one. She's in it as well. I thinking she not young anymore right? Approaching 40? Really still look stunning.
Think she recently make a come back....but old Liao lah.
Still good looking for her age though.

Old 04-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
许美銮 is the big boobs one is it? Got that innocent look type one. Got hear before but damn long liao.
That one should be Cynthia Koh 许美珍。heard she got affair w Edmund chen, xiang Yun hubby.

The 许美銮 I'm talking abt act small parts n very early left the acting scene. Now should be super Lao auntie Liao. Lol

Old 04-09-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
thunderingbird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthunderingbird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's my semi-biased review of Lin Lin

https://sglonelyguy.org/lin-lin-massage/

Went to visit her a few days ago. I picked her because she looks like a crush I had back in school.

Looks: I cannot rate because I am not objective, but what you see is really what you get

Boobs: 9/10 great boobs, and I love the shape

Service: Her massage is good, not piano type. Can feel her effort and she definitely got skills. HJ was sensual and she was touching all over my body. Loved it.

Location: Hotel, so I can't comment much. But front desk never give any problem so that's nice.

GFE: She was a little cold at first, but gradually warmed up after we found some common topics. Really friendly and bubbly girl with a sweet smile.

RTM: Yes
Old 04-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
Wow! That puts her in my list to try then.
countdown only left 1 day before rtc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup the resemblance is there.. You sure know your JAV stuff man..

But kinda hard to believe you forget so fast how Nat looks like lol..
only tried once and like most mention about the irregular respond and fly alot of aeroplane.
Old 04-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nevertheless, this is a semi-landmine besides Yilan, whom I met yesterday.
Wah this Yi Lan's vid damned sexy bro....but I'll take your word at face value as U have been right most times. Isshe a landmine because CMI service or something else?
Old 04-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Location should be familiar.

$120 upfront. I said "later", but she insisted.

Heavy makeup in pics but light makeup when I met her. Still pleasant looking during first impression. Facial features a bit sharp but... she has... freaking hear this... DOUBLE CHIN.

Now, I absolutely dig those with a well-defined jawline.

On that note, she's not fat by any means, but she has obvious "sari rolls". Boobs are big B or small C. Semi-nude and I had to ask her to get to that stage.

Demeanour: positive attitude and tried to make conversation.

The rest? Nothing to remember.

Wonder what makes her price herself at $120? When we have pretty Bella nearby, who has a well-defined jawline, at $110.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Wah this Yi Lan's vid damned sexy bro....but I'll take your word at face value as U have been right most times. Isshe a landmine because CMI service or something else?
In case you missed it.

Not a 100% landmine though. That's why I said "semi-landmine".
Old 04-09-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
That one should be Cynthia Koh 许美珍。heard she got affair w Edmund chen, xiang Yun hubby.

The 许美銮 I'm talking abt act small parts n very early left the acting scene. Now should be super Lao auntie Liao. Lol
you go dig around in sbf
can find alot of juicy stories about cynthia koh
Old 04-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In case you missed it.
Not a 100% landmine though. That's why I said "semi-landmine".
Understand bro. One man's meat....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1