The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You misunderstand lah..

She resembles her dad much more than her mum, hence the tongue in cheek statement..

Most people here wouldn’t know who Chantalle is anyway lol..
But I see your post like saying Fei Fei looks like 黄亦良ma.. .now who will want to visit her??? Lol.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
This one her wechat nv say right? U guys so resourceful. Lol
Bro, I can only say you are not a fan yet
Old 04-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Lol u so well versed in hotel history? A lot of hidden dragons and crouching Tigers here
Wrong forum Bro..

The real ‘elites’ reside in EDMW..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
But I see your post like saying Fei Fei looks like 黄亦良ma.. .now who will want to visit her??? Lol.
Diao.. You another one lol.. Read carefully from there..

Old 04-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok lah Mango is one of the real nice and genuine MLs out there..

She’s good company to be with to drown your sorrows..
drown in her xiaolongbao can already.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
Hope ZY will allow me to book her cause previously she stay at hotel somemore that hotel got murder previously and ghost month so I rejected her.

Don’t know will ZY ignore me since she got condo already.
Friend, you how old Liao ah??
If this is the reason you reject visit her then I think she did the right thing to ignore you.
She is the one staying overnight at the hotel n you only visit her at most one hr...so she should be more scared than you.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Friend, you how old Liao ah??
If this is the reason you reject visit her then I think she did the right thing to ignore you.
She is the one staying overnight at the hotel n you only visit her at most one hr...so she should be more scared than you.
To be fair, some people are very superstitious when it comes to certain stuff, stemming mostly from their religious beliefs and all, so you gotta cut him some slack there..

Old 04-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Thought she got more than XLB. Nice Bs. But how's roaming strength now? I rate her as quite low. Massage ok lah.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can lah, but I respect her boundaries when it comes to sensual..

Don’t overdo it can liao..

Old 04-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thought she got more than XLB. Nice Bs. But how's roaming strength now? I rate her as quite low. Massage ok lah.
same roaming signal lah. but true massage is avg. looks like sally and her drinking buddy too.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Finally know how Lao gan ma taste like..
家常菜好吃好吃
Old 04-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Finally know how Lao gan ma taste like..
家常菜好吃好吃
Oh..

So you finally tried her arh..

Nice, nice..

Old 04-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can lah, but I respect her boundaries when it comes to sensual..

Don’t overdo it can liao..
she can sense it too, majority faking to be gentlemen to get into her panty.

looks like 2 other new high potential challengers in non-vanilla market Apple and Candy.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Oh..

So you finally tried her arh..

Nice, nice..
Nono not GDMR.
Don't have her contact haha

Lao gan ma as in China favourite chili sauce lol
My regular prepared it for me earlier during dinner lol..
Old 04-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
she can sense it too, majority faking to be gentlemen to get into her panty.

looks like 2 other new high potential challengers in non-vanilla market Apple and Candy.
No surprises there..

Err.. both their pics don’t exactly look appealing to me..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1