The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To add, every single one of them has a baseline of vanilla flavour, even those BBBJ queens. Surely those like Zhuzhu and Angel are more than happy to provide vanilla service as it's not as tiring.
As they say, downgrade very easy, upgrade very difficult
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
The six pack u all talking about is angel?
Nope, Angel not yet six pack level but the potential is there
Old 31-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
talk about exercise , Angel probably is very consistent.
Angel has a nice trim body. But she's not a hard body.

You know who I just discovered who's a hard body with washboard abs to rival that of the gym bunny?

It's Chu Chi, the ballerina.

Damn, her body is truly impressive. Her abdomen is made up of a thin layer of tight skin, and underneath it is a solid wall of hard muscle! Not an ounce of fat inside. Even some side definition line at her pelvic region that I see on professional fitness contestants. And her butt!!! Oh my word, her butt! Mama Mia!

She works out a lot. And I think recently she's taking up ballet classes too. I need to see her again soon.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Sally has the same vibe and physical aspects as her.

Ditto Lynn. And all 3 have the same short hairstyle.
Thank you bro Baresi. Secured a slot with Sally. First time trying.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Nope
Don’t try if you looking for that

Good massage by a very pretty face
another Amei case....SLG ad put nude massage.....
Old 31-08-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Thank you bro Baresi. Secured a slot with Sally. First time trying.
Today? She reject me sia, say after 7 not working
Old 31-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

You know who I just discovered who's a hard body with washboard abs to rival that of the gym bunny?

Damn, her body is truly impressive. Her abdomen is made up of a thin layer of tight skin, and underneath it is a solid wall of hard muscle! Not an ounce of fat inside. Even some side definition line at her pelvic region that I see on professional fitness contestants. And her butt!!! Oh my word, her butt! Mama Mia!

She works out a lot. And I think recently she's taking up ballet classes too. I need to see her again soon.
Got link bro?
Love tight body even with flat boobs
Old 31-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
As they say, downgrade very easy, upgrade very difficult
Heck, FLs can provide vanilla services too, but need to nego the price down though.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Chu Chu or Chu Chi? Got typo?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Right on, Bro...was going to ask the same...think should be Chu Chu....
This one top up little bit more can full service.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The six pack u all talking about is angel?
Angel bo 6 pack lah..

We’ve been talking about that gym gurl for ages lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Angel bo 6 pack lah..

We’ve been talking about that gym gurl for ages lol..
Lol yeah guess is angel but face not my type lol so nvr really bother to confirm till now haha
Old 31-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/tiantian-massage/

Just visited Tian Toan earlier .

Looks : she looks exactly like photo , with no body fats ...
massage : she is a masseur in SZ , and she really has the skills to soothe the body ache and she didn’t touch her Hp
Sensual : she really has the gf feeling and very particular in hygiene , which I like .
Rtm : yes , as I wanted 1 hour but extended to 30 mins more ... that is how good she is .
Old 31-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got link bro?
Love tight body even with flat boobs
https://sglonelyguy.org/chu-chu-massage/

Here you go bro. Fyi she's also a FL at tea site. But I took her at 110. She has man made boobs but the rest of her body is all hard and natural. Did I mention her butt! Wow.

With me, she really took her time pleasuring me. Until time 55 min mark I think the next customer called. I hurry hurry shower and chatbot.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sorry sorry Chu Chu. My bad.

I never visited gym girl, but Chu Chu hard body is something man. Kept rubbing her flat, zero fat, hard tum tum. And feeling and squeezing her perky butt. Lol
Old 31-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry sorry Chu Chu. My bad.

I never visited gym girl, but Chu Chu hard body is something man. Kept rubbing her flat, zero fat, hard tum tum. Lol
Wow....that gym gal is much more expensive.

This Chu Chu is cheaper....

From her pics sure doesn't look that hard.....but since you say so,
i trust your judgement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1