The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: 金帝国际会所 (Jindi International Club)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Yes just back. Now I craves for chicken rice rather than chicken (meimei). lol
Maybe meet you on next monday for lunch. Tuesday i will be leaving to china

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 31-12-2009, 03:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
½ðµÛ¹ú¼Ê»áËù (Jindi International Club)

Quote:
I have tried this place.

Yes the place is nice but not quite as nice as the photo from its website.

They do not have room for footies like PZL. So I need one session of ft massage in the big hall and have my nail done.
Damage - 120plus RMB.
Woah uncle finally you're back in SG! Hope this trip is fantastic for you.

Also thanks for your wonderful Teochew porridge lunch treat together with bro shibaxian and Lao Ban Niang.
Old 31-12-2009, 03:47 PM
SamSter

ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Few days ago I bumped into your Manhattan DJ.
Old 31-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: 金帝国际会所 (Jindi International Club)

Sure, done.

Call or sms me. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post

Old 31-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Old 02-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A quick report on the Suana I visited at DS.

陶园白云山庄- This one is fairly far from the town centre. Prices is 300, 400,500 including room charges. Their room are really nice, comparable to TDWX in CA. They have a show at 830pm daily. Girls selection are nothing to shout about. No trainee....available hahha 电话:3836228 0752

Sauna @ new regent - prices is 280 and 380 including room charge. The 280 girls is about the same standard as the 300 girls at 陶园, mostly CMI. The 380 girls are about same as the 500girls in CA. Service wise....not quite up to par compared with CA or even 陶园.

Sauna@LuiHui- prices 300 and 400 including room charge. Room rather dated not very nice. Very limit numbers of girls, but I got lucky and got a real gem. LOL
Nice FR bro... wish I can cheong with you someday.. I will be in HZ in mid Jan after wrestling some arm.. are you going to be around at the same time ?
Old 04-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

It is also my wish to meet with the master and cheong with you someday.....but just back; it is very unlikely I will travel again so soon.

Enjoy yrself in HZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Nice FR bro... wish I can cheong with you someday.. I will be in HZ in mid Jan after wrestling some arm.. are you going to be around at the same time ?

Old 04-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
ninjaturtle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

huizhou is quite a distance from SZ, hate the long car trip there!

guess this is 1 place which is still considered virgin area!
Old 06-01-2010, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a belated posting. EZ and myself were having too much fun, ushering in the new year and we are now in Fangchenggan in Guangxi – on our “Southern Expedition” – so, no time to do any posting until we decided to “take it easy” tonight – my old body needs to recuperate…

We spent the last two days of last year in DS, a town that everyone now know is famous for its SNs. We therefore decided to check out another SN - the one at YunRui Hotel (云瑞大酒店) at BaiYunKang (off the Provincial Road S356 further up BaiYunEr Road towards SZ) as it was recommended by a friend. It is about 15-20mins drive away from the town centre, but it took longer because of the rain on the day we went there. However, the attitude of the manager (who greeted and took care of us) sucks big time. We should have walked out after he showed his unfriendly and long face, but we reminded ourselves that we are there for the MMs, and we hope that the attitude of the MMs will be different. The lineup was a mixed bunch of 5-7 and all three of us picked one. Mine is a 36D – who gave a SOP body massage and boobs fcuk. EZ’s MM was the worst – she actually told EZ to go ahead to complain if he is not happy after she decided to be lazy. We believe the bad attitude and service could be because the customers are mainly from SZ. We would recommend other bros to avoid this joint, especially since it is a distance away from DS town centre.

The other bro left for Shanghai on New Year eve, leaving EZ & myself to find our amusement to help count down the New Year. We decided to head back to Regal KTV since it has not failed us yet. EZ invited two MMs, while I had three to help us with our countdown. I decided to DaBao the most quiet and shy MM – expecting a challenging time – but she was a total surprise! She was most talkative behind closed doors and that turned out to be the only “oral” I had for the night. She said her shy demeanor has made it difficult for her to attract customers, and I was the first one to take her out. Although short on technical skill, her kc skill makes it a very intimate bonk. And she was like Niagara Fall and a screamer. Yes, there is no better way to start off 2010 than a great bonk! Happy New Year, indeed!
Old 06-01-2010, 10:46 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaturtle View Post
huizhou is quite a distance from SZ, hate the long car trip there!

guess this is 1 place which is still considered virgin area!
It's only under 2 hours from SZ to HZ by bus. You call that long journey?
Old 06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
SamSter

Dongguan-Huizhou Intercity Railway

Dongguan-Huizhou Intercity Railway Project

Changping Avenue

The following pics are taken along Changping Avenue, Changping. Saw such constructions going on along Huizhou City roads as well. Only will be ready by 2012.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
It's only under 2 hours from SZ to HZ by bus. You call that long journey?
aiyo.. most of us from singapore leh..

from the east to the west only take us 1/2 hr the most.. so take a 2 hrs ride of course is long loh..
Old 08-01-2010, 12:57 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
aiyo.. most of us from singapore leh..

from the east to the west only take us 1/2 hr the most.. so take a 2 hrs ride of course is long loh..
Hahaha in China a 2 hours bus ride is considered short journey liao.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
bigboobman007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bus info

wanna catch the meimeis b4 they go back to homeland for CNY. So, upcoming trip is 17-23 starting from zhuhai (visiting a regular gal there for a day) then move on to (tentatively) Danshui-CP-CA. As usual, i will do my sauna tour every place I go and cheong KTV on certain nights (every night is too much la). any bros wanna cheong together, please PM and leave your contacts. Once I fly to middle kingdom, most probably wont login.

Anyone in DS on 18/19th?

Also, I need your help for transportation from ZH to DS, DS to CP or DS to CA. I think bus is the best way to go. Any info on where to take them?? zhuhai to DS is about 4 hrs?

thanks guys
Old 15-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
And we decided to check out a newly opened SN last night at TouYuan Resort – the place is about 15mins drive from NewRegent and thus consider “far” from town centre...
EZ is finally back to reality, after a long, almost 1 month annual ADF pilgrimage and homage with LT. The places that we've covered this time, this year, besides the usual Huizhou/DS, we've explored the south-eastern coast of Guangxi, bordering Vietnam. I have yet to go thru if LT has posted any threads on those places, but since this is the HZ/DS thread, shall pen my 2 paragraphs on the experiences of this trip.

There are 2 incidents worth mentioning, following LT's current post, is the positive comment on TaoYuan BaiYun Resort. (LT, I think this is the correct full name of the joint).

SN biz is damn competitive in DS. I believe the following particular comment, copyrights reserved by LT in 2007, remains the defacto rule for DS - i.e. "All hotels must have SN, otherwise no approval will be given to build the hotel."

In order to attract customers, different SNs must come up with new gimmicks 搞噱头. LT and EZ was first introduced to this SIC (SN Interactive Concept) thing, aka 互动, by a friend, but that was at another joint in CA. There was no looking back after that! After knowing that this Resort also provide this SIC option, LT and EZ gave each other the understanding look and our local friend was rather surprised! Our local friend originally proposed to try out this SIC thing with EZ, thinking that I've not tried it before.

During the parade, LT made his choice first, for a thin but sweet looking gal. EZ is very choosy, but also manage to spot 1 buxomly gal towards the end of the parade show.

Man, was it crazy! After the gals knew that we are the infamous LT & EZ team, they all give us that same unbelievable look and comment - 怎么老爹会带儿子出来扣女?

After 1st round, LT's gal even suggested for an extra 300, we can get another gal to do a MMFFF! LT pushed the decision to me and I though, heck it! Why not? Needless to go into the details, we had a crazy time!

Rating wise, in terms of looks, the gals range from a 5.5 to 7.8, however, the 3 gals that we had definitely scored high marks of approval from LT and EZ in terms of service attitude. This place shall have EZ's stamp of approval.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1