The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3est View Post
i bring u go old folk home ai mai
TMD ... enjoying life in PRC ...
msg u and no reply ....

bro .. me will be in ZH on 11 & 12 Oct ...
will u be there to welcome me with red carpet ??
Old 17-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
l3est deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyl3est deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
TMD ... enjoying life in PRC ...
msg u and no reply ....

bro .. me will be in ZH on 11 & 12 Oct ...
will u be there to welcome me with red carpet ??
i welcome u in changi airport me in sg now just come bak a few hrs
Old 17-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 22
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

All the Mainland chongster......

With effect from Sept 19 (Friday), Singaporeans who intend to travel to China for 15 days or less, will NO LONGER require a visa.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...376634/1/.html
Old 17-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post

With effect from Sept 19 (Friday), Singaporeans who intend to travel to China for 15 days or less, will NO LONGER require a visa.

Channelnewsasia.com
yipee ... my prediction is correct ...
bro bonk is going to kill me now .... haha ....
Old 17-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ya ya .... .... 空中飞人... 40+式 。。
culture shock for me when i tried it the first time ...
but it was damn cool ...
Tried a few times still ok but after a while, it gets abit bored by the SOP. Go only when u need a good release.

Quote:
桑拿技师特服......in most cases ... most cannot pull through 36 steps ...
by then u r drained .....
Actually Mai Hao changed the menu now and then. So you may not get wat is written on the menu. Try to be refreshing to attract new customers while retaining old customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I can be considered a Zhuhai sift as I have been there more than 5 times liao!
Be careful of Zhuhai girls (streetwalkers, KTC gals, massage girls etc) as they are damn heartless..........I regretted buying her the handphone (more than $300!) So be cheated by Zhuhai girls! They are heartless!
Bro, 1st of all, I sympathize with ur misfortune. I heard of many cases, most 1st hand from pple I know. Some lost easily 10 times more than you. I always advise pple, esp lesser experienced ones, to exercise caution when dealing with money with PRC gals, esp those gals u know only for the 1st time. Sleeping with u does not equate to being in love with u. To most, its juz a job. In fact, many of them have boyfriends or 小狼狗 in ZH and it is not unusual to have many so called boyfriends overseas. Always good to test them before committing anything. In fact, it does not matter how many times u go ZH, it has to do with your mentality and maturity when dealing with them. Let your story be another good timely lesson to all bros. Be wary. I am still learning all the time.

Having said tat, not all ZH gals are as wat u described. I have seen and known many working gals out to make a honest living. Respect them for it. It is a difficult job in a difficult environment. At least I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Er... ok, they can be damn sticky hor... trying to get rid of one now...
Wow, trying to get rid of one? Who ask u so romeo, get so emotionally in touch with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop00eye View Post
BTW, when i read the post carefully, it seems that Singpost service is not for Singaporean applying PRC visa. Not sure hv u personally tried it?
Wrong info given to u. Anyway, no longer need visa from friday 19th Sept. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3est View Post
i welcome u in changi airport me in sg now just come bak a few hrs
Bro, short trip huh? come back so fast?
Old 17-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Zhuhai girls are heartless

Quote:
Be careful of Zhuhai girls (streetwalkers, KTC gals, massage girls etc) as they are damn heartless

I went to Zhuhai about 2 weeks ago to see my Zhuhai girl
I even bought her a Nokia all the way from Singapore
When I was there, she came to see me everynight after her work.

I regretted buying her the handphone (more than $300!)
It takes two hands to clap. You must know what are the rules of the game. Once you roll the dice you're already a gambler. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Nothing is free. Giving you FOC bonks means Fuck On Credit only. What is S$300 as you may have bonked to your heart's content already? Move on with life and cheong harder. Bro adidas88 commented I should overhaul my dick as I told him I cannot have prolonged erection liao. Haha.
Old 18-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Be careful of Zhuhai girls (streetwalkers, KTC gals, massage girls etc) as they are damn heartless
Since you are one, then its amazing how you can get yourself into this problem.
Old 18-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post

Channelnewsasia.com
Quote:
Kekeke he sure bang balls. Wasted S$35.
Old 18-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
It takes two hands to clap. You must know what are the rules of the game. Once you roll the dice you're already a gambler. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Nothing is free. Giving you FOC bonks means Fuck On Credit only. What is S$300 as you may have bonked to your heart's content already? Move on with life and cheong harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550
Bro, 1st of all, I sympathize with ur misfortune. I heard of many cases, most 1st hand from pple I know. Some lost easily 10 times more than you. I always advise pple, esp lesser experienced ones, to exercise caution when dealing with money with PRC gals, esp those gals u know only for the 1st time. Sleeping with u does not equate to being in love with u. To most, its juz a job. In fact, many of them have boyfriends or 小狼狗 in ZH and it is not unusual to have many so called boyfriends overseas. Always good to test them before committing anything. In fact, it does not matter how many times u go ZH, it has to do with your mentality and maturity when dealing with them. Let your story be another good timely lesson to all bros. Be wary. I am still learning all the time.
Having said tat, not all ZH gals are as wat u described. I have seen and known many working gals out to make a honest living. Respect them for it. It is a difficult job in a difficult environment. At least I do.
bro jameschong ... listen to the sifus here ...
move on with ur life and not all ZH gals are the same ...
since u r also a cheongsters in ZH ... u should exercise more control and be wiser than new bird like me ..... ..
anyway ... such incidents happen all over the world .. does that mean all the gals r bad ??
take this as a lesson and u'll be wiser the next time .. unless ...
Old 18-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro adidas88 commented I should overhaul my dick as I told him I cannot have prolonged erection liao. Haha.
the way u cheong .. ur dick definately overwork and rundown orledi ..
better sent in to workshop and have a overall maintenance before it start dropping off ...

Quote:
Kekeke he sure bang balls. Wasted S$35 ..
KNN .. u still suan him .. he's blowing hot air through his nose and ears orledi ...
Old 18-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

But when I came back, she spent her fucking time talking on the phone(not to me) but probably to her other boyfriends!
I suspect she's even seeing other men behind my back!

When in Zhuhai, she told me Singaporeans are the best!
We Singaporeans are educated, well mannered, caring, speak English, very gentleman unlike the Taiwanese or HongKong men!

I regretted buying her the handphone (more than $300!)

So be cheated by Zhuhai girls! They are heartless!
Quote:
It takes two hands to clap. You must know what are the rules of the game. Once you roll the dice you're already a gambler. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Nothing is free. Giving you FOC bonks means Fuck On Credit only. What is S$300 as you may have bonked to your heart's content already? Move on with life and cheong harder. Bro adidas88 commented I should overhaul my dick as I told him I cannot have prolonged erection liao. Haha.
Bro james, sorry to heard story. A matter of fact,not all gals r heartless, bro tony said is a gamble, for me is a risk how u going to manage it. That is no free lunch in the world, and u got to paid for it. As some bro like to paid, fuck and go, and some bros like to have KC type. i more on to the last, the feeling is diff for me as to the ktv gal.
I do have OL, spa gal who they also ask me for this and that, at the end of the day, u have to ask yourself this Q.. is it what u want to get in to KC or just P,F and GO? if your awr is yes to the 1st, then u have to prepare that this gals they will ask you to buy s'thind for them, do u want? if not then go the 2nd,P, F and GO...
I have meet OL, spa gal who ask me buy thing for them too, so it up to me yes or no, and also i have the OL or spa gal never ask me for any thing, end of the day, i still give them same $ for the time they are with me...That is life for cheonger, or that is their life they have(they r poor) cant blame them, just be careful when u meet up some gal from PRC...u cant stop your life just becos of the incident,go on bro.....tomorrow can be better.....manage them carfully when u meet up OL, spa gal... or even ktv gal too...
I am lucky that my work is in the risk management, and aslo luck that whose OL or spa gal i meet , they are so good to me...
cheer up bro james....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 18-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Kekeke he sure bang balls. Wasted S$35.
Quote:
KNN .. u still suan him .. he's blowing hot air through his nose and ears orledi ...
Ha look, i got mad not becos of this visa matter, i can paid the $35 after all i am really to cheong with amount of budget, but is be cos of other matter ok....that got nothing do with $35 or visa....
just kidding lah....., life in sin so bor, work, home,weeekend family, football, so need some thing to lift up our life in sin, lucky have this SBF..

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 18-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
the way u cheong .. ur dick definately overwork and rundown orledi ..
better sent in to workshop and have a overall maintenance before it start dropping off ...

Haha yalor need to change to hu bian (tiger penis). Fierce. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
Ha look, i got mad not becos of this visa matter, i can paid the $35 after all i am really to cheong with amount of budget, but is be cos of other matter ok....that got nothing do with $35 or visa....
just kidding lah....., life in sin so bor, work, home,weeekend family, football, so need some thing to lift up our life in sin, lucky have this SBF..
Haha bro we're only teasing you. We know you can take joke mah. Hope all's well at work. Like me my kuku jiao spoil liao even when I'm younger than you guys. Need to get some help soon. Too high mileage already. Hehehe.
Old 18-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha yalor need to change to hu bian (tiger penis). Fierce. Haha.
u want to go for transplant ??
bro lysander have stallion penis ...
bro tony have tiger penis ...
Old 18-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
yo bro... few more weeks you will be in wonderland land...don't worry ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1