The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Leo playability has dropped already. I visited there last week. Think all the girls also scared about getting raided again. Third time is the charm after all. With the damage there, might as well go other joints with similar damages but much more playability
Old 10-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Leo playability has dropped already. I visited there last week. Think all the girls also scared about getting raided again. Third time is the charm after all. With the damage there, might as well go other joints with similar damages but much more playability
U got PM bro
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 10-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 20
sy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to behold

Just landed back in Sg, who want go ciong now!
Old 11-09-2018, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
tazmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
i whack the mummy and asst hard and bluntly tell them got other ktv more fun. This is my first visit and I dont really enjoy. I think she get what i mean
me and my fren gave each mummy $30 only
Haizzzz......

Flowerpot everywhere also no use. That place like a catwalk show to lure men who cannot tahan sexily dress women. Its really a good bait, but dont work on me anymore from now on

You said it damn right man, I told the mummy ( Yang Yang ) that the girl who was supposed to be with me that she “ butterfly “ damn Long and she’s like okok wo Jiao ta Hui lai, then mummy will start drinking and playing games with me to drag more time for them to get back 🙄 anyways when mummy left, the girls are back to their usual self of 5 Min’s here and gone for ages again...
Old 11-09-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastseries71 View Post
Looking for kakis that is interested to go Malay KTV. Where : Lavender area
How much : $318 per bottle. Mummy tips $50. Waiter tips $20. Girls tips $50 - $150 (depend what u want). RnB is included. For those dunno what is RnB in Malay KTV terms, they switch on lights off tv. Play abt 4 songs and the girls will start lapdancing u. This session normally can bj, fj. Like i said. Depends what u want.
Viet ktv's girl comes in start playing.....girl not in room then chit chat with bros, drink and sing song. For Malay ktv I pay $300 over for liquor (shared of course), then mummy tips , girl tips just for 15 min of RnB for the whole night.....it's like waiting for the apple to drop....Haizz....wonder who bothers going to such places
Old 11-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Marcusgeow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtjong79 View Post
Bros..

Any1 free today for hh @ 2nd club.. Add me : coolyong79.
Thanks.
Had a enjoyable session with this dude... it’s was a nice 1 bro... let’s keep in contact and plan for the next session... cheers
Old 11-09-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmo View Post
You said it damn right man, I told the mummy ( Yang Yang ) that the girl who was supposed to be with me that she “ butterfly “ damn Long and she’s like okok wo Jiao ta Hui lai, then mummy will start drinking and playing games with me to drag more time for them to get back 🙄 anyways when mummy left, the girls are back to their usual self of 5 Min’s here and gone for ages again...
Yang is quite OK. The only problem is that she does not speak Vietnamese so there is a limit to how much she can control the girls as they are not tagged to any-one mummy

Did you go during SH or HH? P9 is normally very busy during SH. I have a regular there and she tells me on certain nights, she can have up to 8-9 rooms during SH. If you work it out, its about 5 mins+ per hour per room once you take into account some rest time between rooms. Rooms with regulars she would stay longer at the expense of others.

Generally speaking its better to book the girl during SH. Little known fact is that girls there can have 2 bookings during SH so even with that they would butterfly between 2 rooms.

I normally go during HH from 6 pm (girls seldom come before that). The place is ALOT less crowded. Generally speaking the girls here are amongst the most aggressive across the various KTV's in terms of playability which explains their popularity.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

closed

Cheers

Last edited by GoJeffrey; 11-09-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

First club 7-11 today. 66 per pax. 1 slot left. Interested pls pm me.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcusgeow View Post
Had a enjoyable session with this dude... it’s was a nice 1 bro... let’s keep in contact and plan for the next session... cheers
I dont believe u...
You created another acct to praise yourself??
Promoting 2nd club at same time lol
Old 11-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Closed.......

Last edited by rebeldevil; 11-09-2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: cut off time ended
Old 11-09-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
First club 7-11 today. 66 per pax. 1 slot left. Interested pls pm me.
Slot still open.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post
Nope. Leo is opened as usual. Going tmr Tuesday HH

Cheers
I'm asking becuz their mama hasn't been replying my messages on wechat
Old 11-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
I'm asking becuz their mama hasn't been replying my messages on wechat
I didn't know that Amy uses wechat. I normally do so over sms or what's app. Reply very prompt

Cheers
Old 12-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
tazmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Yang is quite OK. The only problem is that she does not speak Vietnamese so there is a limit to how much she can control the girls as they are not tagged to any-one mummy

Did you go during SH or HH? P9 is normally very busy during SH. I have a regular there and she tells me on certain nights, she can have up to 8-9 rooms during SH. If you work it out, its about 5 mins+ per hour per room once you take into account some rest time between rooms. Rooms with regulars she would stay longer at the expense of others.

Generally speaking its better to book the girl during SH. Little known fact is that girls there can have 2 bookings during SH so even with that they would butterfly between 2 rooms.

I normally go during HH from 6 pm (girls seldom come before that). The place is ALOT less crowded. Generally speaking the girls here are amongst the most aggressive across the various KTV's in terms of playability which explains their popularity.

I went during SH, but even so the amount of time they are away for is ridiculous.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1