The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Paying upfront always a risk.....any bros, has refused upfront payment before? Asking to pay after serviced....
Very likely she will give very screwed up service if any bro demands that

Last edited by helmsley; 10-01-2021 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
darkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
I'd rather choose to believe cos anyway it's >70% landmines alr even for those with good reviews. But i do agree that reviews can have better hidden messages. maybe eg.

E xtra relaxing massage
L ocation clean and discreet
E xtra sensual
P rice super reasonable
H ands are magical
A ge definitely true or below
N ever going to visit anyone else as long as she's here
T omorrow i'll be back

or

O rgasm was the best i've ever had
L icking was super sensual
D efinitely a GEM
A ge definitely SYT
U nfortunately no full svc if not i rtf everyday
N ot for the faint-hearted
T otally worth every penny
Y ummy juicy boobs
Amazing bro..lol
Old 13-01-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Asianmbappe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://beautycastle.space/lucky-d-cup-chio-babe/

Lucky
Looks : 6/10 70% discount from her photos. Ask for her more photos cause i thought the photos might be old already, she tell me the site shows 本人, she not say ugly, but her photos show she got sweet smile and nice face but irl get disappointed. Understandable cause they use beautify app. Her video is a bait bros
Body : 7/10 her D cup boobs are great and soft but her tummy area quite ba ba, maybe cause of covid. No hourglass figure as expected. Then again photos show she quite slim.
BBBJ : 4/10 it was capped blowjob. But she only suck for short while and i was like WTF done so soon?
French: asked for french, rejected cause she say due to covid reason (understandable)
FJ : normal

GFE :5/10 one good thing is she friendly, but she only had a damn short chat with me after we done and bathed but there was still quite some time remaining. Then, this one damn stupid, she like in a hurry to chase me out of room because she going to play poker with her friends at another room. WTF

Overall: she everything also use covid as a reason to not do service. Description say can COB no CIM, ask her she say cannot cause of covid related rules. Dont even have SOP shower.
Old 13-01-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianmbappe View Post
https://beautycastle.space/lucky-d-cup-chio-babe/

Lucky
Looks : 6/10 70% discount from her photos. Ask for her more photos cause i thought the photos might be old already, she tell me the site shows 本人, she not say ugly, but her photos show she got sweet smile and nice face but irl get disappointed. Understandable cause they use beautify app. Her video is a bait bros
Body : 7/10 her D cup boobs are great and soft but her tummy area quite ba ba, maybe cause of covid. No hourglass figure as expected. Then again photos show she quite slim.
BBBJ : 4/10 it was capped blowjob. But she only suck for short while and i was like WTF done so soon?
French: asked for french, rejected cause she say due to covid reason (understandable)
FJ : normal

GFE :5/10 one good thing is she friendly, but she only had a damn short chat with me after we done and bathed but there was still quite some time remaining. Then, this one damn stupid, she like in a hurry to chase me out of room because she going to play poker with her friends at another room. WTF

Overall: she everything also use covid as a reason to not do service. Description say can COB no CIM, ask her she say cannot cause of covid related rules. Dont even have SOP shower.

U shd also pay her less den wat's advertised due to Covid
Old 13-01-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
U shd also pay her less den wat's advertised due to Covid
Lol. Likely already paid before start. So lan lan. Sway lor
Old 15-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
archdraong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Xiao Qi recently: https://beautycastle.space/xiao-qi-superb-chio-babe/

Location: room's wall and door is super thin with no sense of privacy as you can hear people outside.

Face: 5/10, obviously photos will have filter but the actual person only barely resembles her with some make up. Still acceptable but looks much more older.

Body: again 5/10.

Gfe: 0/10, she rushing for reincarnation? No chit chat, no gf feel.

FJ: can't get into the mood with the above. Only barely does it for awhile.

Bbbj/hj: macham skin gonna get torn Sia.

Nope doesn't recommend.will stick to vprem in future.
Old 15-01-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by archdraong View Post
Fr for Xiao Qi recently: https://beautycastle.space/xiao-qi-superb-chio-babe/

Location: room's wall and door is super thin with no sense of privacy as you can hear people outside.

Face: 5/10, obviously photos will have filter but the actual person only barely resembles her with some make up. Still acceptable but looks much more older.

Body: again 5/10.

Gfe: 0/10, she rushing for reincarnation? No chit chat, no gf feel.

FJ: can't get into the mood with the above. Only barely does it for awhile.

Bbbj/hj: macham skin gonna get torn Sia.

Nope doesn't recommend.will stick to vprem in future.
zion road?
Old 16-01-2021, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Save ur money on this one

https://$$$$$7.net/girl.php?id=3804

Not worth the $$. Fake man made boobs and service below average.
Old 19-01-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all

90% of the girls cannot make it. Just reject and leave. Photo are so different or someone else photo. The will go back if they cannot earn dun be a sucker.

There are a few good ones on si bei good bonk thread.

Hope that helps
Old 20-01-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pleasureloop96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3373

Is she actually legit? Anyone tried?
Old 22-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

saw a couple of ads at 100 bucks for 30mins for just hj on the castle site. i hope this will not be the new norm
Old 22-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
They are drawing from the SAME pool of PRCs FL

Thats why i say the OKT set up many different websites to scam bros here. Be careful.. esp sgmomo
Old 22-01-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureloop96 View Post
http://impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3373

Is she actually legit? Anyone tried?
I pay you $20 transport to try (COD). Catch is, I must present to see your dulan face (in the room) when she fails your expectations.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
I pay you $20 transport to try (COD). Catch is, I must present to see your dulan face (in the room) when she fails your expectations.
She cannot make it lah, more interested with her phone and just want to finish quickly.

Can try her friend (xiao qing, the one with long tongue in the video) at same location. She advertise at slg but openly say can top up for full if she comfortable with you. Same rate as Lucky.

Good service, bbbj, ar, and good stamina.
Only cons is her boobs is non existent (like a cup only) and have very lianish look.

Nowadays seldom rtf her because of the location is too crowded and need to leave your particular at L1.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
She cannot make it lah, more interested with her phone and just want to finish quickly.

Can try her friend (xiao qing, the one with long tongue in the video) at same location. She advertise at slg but openly say can top up for full if she comfortable with you. Same rate as Lucky.

Good service, bbbj, ar, and good stamina.
Only cons is her boobs is non existent (like a cup only) and have very lianish look.

Nowadays seldom rtf her because of the location is too crowded and need to leave your particular at L1.
Can't be bothered with them anymore. Too much tikcam and too much shitz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1