The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-03-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
isuka11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Alysa
http://www.sexamazon.net/1001710017-...001710017.html

Looks: 20% discount with thai tan, gnd
Breast: natural small b
Body: average
Bbbj: enjoyable, took her time dt
French: yup
Service: english speaking, very hardworking to ensure the 2 shots are well spent, not a time watcher
Old 05-03-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dspecx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Donut from Pink Lady
(This is my first time writing a FR so I'm just going to say what I experience)

Location wise is in the central so rather accessible, okt was solid, response was prompt and I feel he is thorough in his verification process 👍👍

Looks: 10/10 (what you see in the photo is what you get look exactly the same)

BDJ: 9/10. Good suction and DT only complain was can be longer

Body: 9/10. Slim body, no stretch marks

Boobs: 9/10. B size firm and nice to grab

FJ: 10/10. She was accommodating to my request and it doesn't feel like a commercial sex. We even have small talks in between

GFE: 10/10. She attempted to communicate with her limited English and we were able to have small conversations

Overall, I think this is a good experience. Worh to rft
Old 05-03-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Brohesho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for cat from temptation

Okt very fast reply and location great for me as I drive

Face 8/10 very pretty for me
Boobs 8/10 B cup and I love the hanging nipples
Suck her like breast feeding
French 10/ 10 I am a sucker for frenching and she totally nailed it. Like lovers. Action started in the bathroom
Pussy 8/10 a bit of hair otherwise clean and no smell . Gave her a good time during painting
Bbbj 8/10 she is good at it but I guess mine is a bit sensitive so difficult to enjoy
Fj 10/10 missionary doggie and finally burst during cowgirl. She can really grind and pound
Too bad i am a one shot guy. Envy bros who can easily make 2 shots within an hour

Rtf why not no commercial feel and I enjoyed the whole process.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
j117smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kolan from SGDolly
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=764135

OKT: Fast and responsive. Solid directions.
Location: Towards the east, a bit of a walk if you're talking public transport. Nice room with a comfy bed, shared toilet.

Looks: Maybe 10-15% discount from her photos. On the curvy side, slightly meaty. Enhanced C boobs that are still a bit hard but look great.

Her friendly and open manner set me at ease quickly. Solid command of English so no problem talking at all. Shower area is a bit small but she still joined and helped out a bit.

Lay down once we were back in the room and she started with a solid catbath. She's very good with her hands - lots of light touches and caresses all over.

Frenching: Not into it but ok with light kisses.

CBJ: She requested that I put a condom on. Was a little disappointed at first because CBJs usually suck (heh) but it was surprisingly good. I really felt the suction and her tongue through the rubber, spent quite some time imagining how good it might feel without it. She'll also keep going if you ask her to, so another plus point.

FJ: She took the lead with cowgirl but it wasn't long before she leaned forward and held me as I pumped her. Not much need for lube as she got
quite wet naturally. Spent a long time in missionary because her boobs looked amazing bouncing around. Spooned a while as an excuse to get my hands all over them. Had a great time with both reverse cowgirl and doggy.

GFE: More like a close acquaintance, or commercial but with someone you really get along with. Not much in the way of say, cuddling, but we were really able to talk about anything under the sun. She also offered to give me a massage after, turns out she works as a masseuse back home and it was legit good. Really kena hantam, left very, very relaxed.

RTF: Maybe but I believe she's leaving soon. This is her first time here but might be last also, she was quite sad about the lack of customers. Really good value for the price (lower than what the forum post says) and the massage so I'd definitely recommend trying before she leaves.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold

FR for Annia from SexAmazon

Location Central

Room : Cosy and Decent Room

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks better in person. Cute and have a very sweet smile

Body : Light tanned skin. Nice figure with good proportions

Boobs : C Naturals that are soft and nicely shaped with sensitive brown nips. Very tasty kekeke

Shower : Very focused bath especially on little didi kekeke.

Catbath : Was asked to lie down while Annia ask to relax and started massaging. After awhile started a very sensual catbath. Attack on sensitive spots and at the same time massaging my arms and body.

BBBJ : One of the better ones I had kekeke. Slurpy, watery and very well sucking la. Have to stop her as she pick up pace if not sure CIM kekeke.

First FJ : Totally let her in charge and start caps on and cowgirl. This girl like to hug you and grab your body while making love, shiok shiok feeling la. After letting Annia shiok liao, which seems like she came. Switch to missionary and pump her. Pin her down and she spread her legs wide open to receive all the armies pumped into her. Still hug me tight until clean up.

Half-time : Took a shower again same SOP no lazy exactly same pattern kekeke. After Annie gave me a solid 15 to 20mins massage, not professional kind but power enough to make you feel relaxed song song. Annie still say if anytime want start make love just tell her kekeke. Service good la.

Second FJ : Engine warm up and Annie really went down on attacking my nips and little didi. This time like she more hungry for sex kekeke. Same thing cowgirl and use my hand to grab her boobs. Also don't know why she use KY but both time she wet like no tomorrow ? Switch to missionary again and pump her until she moans and say fuck me baby and hug little me even tighter from my butt to back and to leg. First time see pooying like that kekeke but good feeling la. After cannot control release second round of armies and Annie still hug tightly no let go. Shiok la.

Frenching : I got it. But private limited. When I shower say I sexy but no frenching I no understand ka. Kekeke.

Summary : Annie is so far most polite and attentive FL so far. Always ask me and concern about me the whole session. And every little thing also will attend to me. Super shiok to receive this type of service at this power price ! She knows how to please and she can suck these nipples and dick well ! These bros who loves to be served like VIP Mai Tu Liao !

RTF : Yes if schedule permits. Top Notch Service !

Thanks again to bro KK and keep the awesome gems flowing ya !
STB Ink : Best Massage, GFE, Most Playful so far
Xiao Hui : Best BBBJ so far
San Chivas : Feel Like King Service, Best Bathing, Foreplay so far
Old 05-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Silkyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ai (First Blood) at 2pm from PinkLady

Initially wanted to RTF Mickey but couldn’t get wanted slot. Saw Bro PinkLady posted new girl, Ai, clearly indicating Japanese with Passport screenshot as evidence. Willingly took the plunge and OKT was steady to give me first blood.

Regrets - Only took 1 shot and I arrived 30mins late to location. Msg OKT if I could extend but he told me got other bros book already. Wasted!!

I am sure there are many bros who booked her today but no FRs yet. Probably 2 simple reasons:

1) Either they knew that she is really Japanese and this price range is a catch so just wanted to keep her to themselves

2) She is green to this line and service wise might not be up to their standard

Either way, I arrive 2:30pm and left exactly at 3pm. Had my 1 shot and even got time to interview this shy, nice and kind lady... So service wise to me is great especially the BBBJ. Slurpy and Wet!! And FJ, I did it slowly before pounding her hard as she told me that she has not had sex for a very long Long time... After the FJ session, I feel bad because she felt slight pain from the pounding but she assured me that she was okay due to not having sex for quite a long period.

Anyway, we chatted and I am surprised that she can hold a decent conversation in English. Even though early on she prompt me that she could only speak Japanese and little English. So I found out that this shy lady got into this line from her Thai Student Friend who is studying in the same Uni as her in Tokyo. Amidst the virus situation, the schools there had to be close and she wanted to find a job that pays well. So her THAI Friend recommended her this. Wow!! Such as blessing for us to have a Japanese lady in FL1.

I must say I did not ask for her passport to verify but I’m sure other bros after me must have did. You can try to check yourself, is not as if you are paying above $200 for a Japanese FL. Lol. Also I want to add that this lady is quiite shy, but is willing to please. She kept asking me for advice and to guide her through. She will profusely apologise to you for all the small small details if she feels that she did not meet your expectations. I really like her attitude because she is not the arrogant type and it is because of this innocence that will attract you to her.

Anyway, other details to take note. Looks - Pretty with Fair and smooth skin.( I prefer the nice tan type like Mickey). Body wise - She is not fat, I can call it Baby Fats. She is young, turning 25 soon. She has tattoo at her pelvis area. Pussy is tight and soaking wet. I mean really wet. No need KY. Slight bush on the top. She doesn’t allow you to paint or lick her pussy. But you can fondle and suck her C to D natural lovely boobs as much as you like!!

Wasted I only did 1 shot. And I have an RTF appointment to meet Mickey first. Hopefully her price doesn’t go up because she will be my next target.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Walau! Sian half. I am boobs person. No service nevermind one. As long nice natural boobs no after birth tummy kind I'm happy liao
thai very hard to have natural boobs la!

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 05-03-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR for Eve or Eva from RL

Lurked around the forum and saw this FL with decent stats. But with only 1 FR it seems like there are not many samsters who has tried this FL. Took the plunge.

Looks: A relatively fair complexion lady like what u see in the above image. The moment she spoke you can hear her American accent. She feels like your friend's sister who came back from student exchange from USA. 22 yr old lady who is still schooling. Very sunny and bubbly type
Body: Apart from her small bubble ass her body looks average. Toned up and considered slim.
Boobs: Definitely not C as advertised. More of like big A. Firm and perky with small nips. Not for boob lover
French: After she realised that I like frenching she went in the zone and we had a tongue fight. She shines in this as it feels like frenching with your long lost girlfriend.
BBBJ: Not her forte. Normal tip teasing. As usual teased her with AR and she got high and wet while we were in 69 position. She did not do AR as advertised though....
FJ: Caps on and started with CG. The ecstatic looks on her face does add on to my mood. Changed to missionary and then came in about 15mins. Went to shower and rested on the bed. Had a short chat where she shared her overseas student exchange experience. Napped for a bit and started auto roaming her body. She saw that I am in the mood and she started frenching with me to start round 2 in missionary. Changed several positions managed to squeeze out 2nd shot with HJ.
RTF: Nah.
GFE: Not a bad bonk I would say. If you are looking for some overseas student bonk fantasy, she would be the one. She does feel very accommodating and one who enjoys her sex
American accent means she can communicate in english ah? quite rare for this dome leh. im always looking for those that can speak english one.. easier to start conversation and more comfortable. somemore if really she is as fair as her images are then even more my type!!
Old 06-03-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=764971

A short fr for RAY from galaxy

Location central

Looks 9/10 cheerful lady witb great smile

Body 9/10 tight body with great curves

Boobs 8.5/10 good enough for grabbing and fits her body

Pussy 8.5/10 tight and gets wet very easily

Bbbj 8.5/10 first shot finish in her mouth

FJ 8.5/10 accomodating to all the request and no complain.. Hardworking with great attitude..

Old 06-03-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cheongbruh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ai from PinkLady

First time with this stable but things went smoothly. You got someone dare to advertise pure japan in a thai dome, not those mixed one le. Ofc need to go inspect for myself! Anyway the price point for a japanese seems to be too unbelievable, but I took the plunge anyway.

Location: High class hotel, your money probably just enough to cover for the accomodation that night
Look: 8/10 Not silky white but definitely no thai-tan, ofc not a pretty model face but definitely has a head-turner look. Feels like a mixed eurasian to me though.
Boob: Natural C, probably the softest tofu I've ever had in my entire bonking life.
Body: petite and have slightly baby fat, she has a very nice fragrance smell that you won't get from a typical FL
Shower: SOP but you can either shower yourself or she shower you normally
Catbath:9/10 one of the few better one in term of catbath as she will has this slurp slurp sound on everytime licking to make you horny
BBBJ: 9/10 Can go pretty deep and likewise slurp slurp also~She will also suck without using hand to hold your shaft. Too bad she don't lick down to south, my poor balls....
Painting: Not allowed, so fingering or 69 dun think about it
French: Not allowed, only light peck at most
FJ: 8/10 She can accommodates to all position as long as you ask for it and she won't be black face. No use KY during sex but her expression seems to be quite in pain though. She will lick hard on your boob in missionary position. I managed to finish 2 shots, but she won't clean up your shaft after deed with her mouth like those in JAV. Can shoot outside her body except face/CIM.
GFE: 7/10 not really there, feels very commercial as she know she's here to work and not to have fun. So she set limit on what can do and cannot do... She is a smart girl though, been traveled to a lot of countries and can hold conversation very well.

So let's get to the point, is she a real japanese? Based my investigation and observation can say about 90% because I no check passport. How do I know? Speak some simple thai language and laid a few trap questions to make her reveal herself but she managed to brave through it. So I proceeded on with my limited japanese language skill and she outwitted me with lots of difficult words... She uses a lots of high quality skin care products too, all either in japanese brand or international brand, nothing made in thailand. She also uses her phone a few times in-between which is a minus point here but I managed to peek her phone and her chat, all apps are in japanese and her chat with her friend also in japanese. So if she is acting then bravo~ or else confirm a pure japanese accidentally hit the wrong shore ady. Her story also tallied with previous bro's FR, her thai friend introduced her to this trade so kudos to her thai friend!

Verdict: If you thought you could get a JAV experience from her, too bad... Her service wise is pretty OK cuz she limits quite a lot of stuffs, but if you always has a fantasy to bonk a japanese lady then god has answered your prayer~ For this price point, even service discount abit also ok la. Somehow japan woman has this belief that deep kiss is more sacred than providing BBBJ or FJ, so if any bros managed to lock tongue with her. Congratulation!

RTF: Probably, but sees whether got price jump first
Old 06-03-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
thai very hard to have natural boobs la!
Have one... You just need to be selective.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
leetommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vduric View Post

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=764623

Booked Fahsai from galaxy

Location easy access n central

Looks 9/10 same as those car show models

Body 9/10 great shape with nice curves

Boobs 10/10 I use it for boob fuck and cum on both nipps

French 9/10 same lost lovers

Pussy 9/10 nice tight shave pussy that's easy wet

AR 8.5/10 once finish bbbj n licking of my balls will go down straight to the ass crack to rimm it good

FJ 9/10 I bonk her standing doggy while grabbing her juggs.. Hear her moan and smack her butt.. She is Hardworking n willing to serve.. First shot on her boobs.. 2nd shot in her mouth.. Well done
thanks for sharing
Old 06-03-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangyor1 View Post
36 28 35 is this consider plump ?
Breast and hip ratio seems average for a c-cupper. There are some ladies with 25 inch waist and look malnutrition-ed while this lady look good as her arm doesn't look thick, even with a 28 inch waist.

would say its a good one, though i haven't tried.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light

First time trying Rolly Polly Stable

OKT- Fast reply, instruction direct.

Lady - Jisu

Looks - discount around 30% after all the filter

Body - short(below 160), slight tummy but no problem for me

Boobs - around B, just nice for my small palm

Shower - showered with me, a thorough bath and rub down.

After shower, proceed with massage first from back to front(not professional but i felt relaxed). Help me massage my xdd till big then start to catbath and BBBJ.

Catbath: quite long alternate between both nipple and my tummy overall i like it

BBBJ: slurpy and hardworking. not only suck my xdd, she also suck my balls. can feel the suction kind. licking the shaft and dickhead make me feel so high.

FJ - Automatic cap me and ride. will alternate between french, lick my nipple and ear lobe while riding, really is sibei song.
After first shot, will massage me again. she's a very chatty lady, she shared with me a lot of her working experiences at different country.

GFE - High, cuddle after massage and shots. Chat with you and keep the conversation going.

She might lose out in term of looks compare to other ladies but i'm pretty sure her service and gfe will win

Overall, a really good bonk + massage + chatting session.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
AmarSalchicha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR from a long-time lurker.

Manow from Pink Lady

Room: Cosy. Bathroom was a bit too small to comfortably shower together.

OKT: Fast and clear with his instructions.

Face: 85% similar to the ads. Totally my type.

Body: Enhanced C-cups. Very nice butt for doggy.

BBBJ: SOP.

GFE: So-so. She's accommodating but doesn't seem like a natural cuddler.

FJ: She speaks decent English with a bit of an American accent. Speak slowly and she'll understand you. We started slow with chatting, cuddling, and foreplay before moving on to the main course. She likes it hard and fast while I prefer it slower and steadier, but we managed to find a rhythm that worked for the two of us. She definitely likes sex (she keeps a vibrator around) and isn't shy about taking control when she's near her climaxes. I had a good time all-in-all.

RTF: Very likely.

Kam sia to all the bros who have posted their guidance here in the past. It's been very useful to me 🙏🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1