The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

REDS HOPEFUL OVER GERRARD

Rafael Benitez is hopeful Steven Gerrard will be fit to lead Liverpool into Champions League semi-final action against Chelsea tomorrow night.
The Reds' skipper was forced to sit out Saturday's 2-0 victory at Fulham with a neck injury, but Benitez is keeping his fingers crossed his skipper will have recovered to play his part in establishing a first leg lead to take to Stamford Bridge.

"With the neck, you never know," said the Liverpool manager. "The neck is always dangerous so you need to wait.

"I think he was a little bit better on Saturday. We'll wait. We had similar problems with Reina and Finnan and they needed time. So we will see.

"The other day, he wanted to play but he was only able to look to the right, so I told him he could play as a left winger! We'll see if he can turn his head round and look the other way now.

"We will talk together, with the doctor. The player will say he wants to play, but there's an easy way of finding out whether he's fit. I will come up and tap him on the left shoulder and if he turns to face me without any pain, we will know he can play."

Hope that Gerrard is able to recover from his injury & lead his beloved Liverpool out of Anfield to face Chelsea. We are all keeping our fingers crossed for this.

Go Liverpool, You Never Walk Alone...

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 21-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post

Rafael Benitez is hopeful Steven Gerrard will be fit to lead Liverpool into Champions League semi-final action against Chelsea tomorrow night.
The Reds' skipper was forced to sit out Saturday's 2-0 victory at Fulham with a neck injury, but Benitez is keeping his fingers crossed his skipper will have recovered to play his part in establishing a first leg lead to take to Stamford Bridge.

The mind games have started. Don't believe what these 2 managers will say the next few days. Sometime I wonder if the players are really injured? And suddenly they appear just before the kick-off. I will hold my breath until they announce the line-up before kick-off. I have no doubt that they will play to their fullest strength possible.

There will only be 1 player that I hope I don't see coming on for Liverpool , and that starts with a letter "V" .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 21-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
There will only be 1 player that I hope I don't see coming on for Liverpool , and that starts with a letter "V" .
He did have a decent game against Fulham to be fair
Old 21-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post

"With the neck, you never know," said the Liverpool manager. "The neck is always dangerous so you need to wait.

"I think he was a little bit better on Saturday. We'll wait. We had similar problems with Reina and Finnan and they needed time. So we will see.

"The other day, he wanted to play but he was only able to look to the right, so I told him he could play as a left winger! We'll see if he can turn his head round and look the other way now.

"We will talk together, with the doctor. The player will say he wants to play, but there's an easy way of finding out whether he's fit. I will come up and tap him on the left shoulder and if he turns to face me without any pain, we will know he can play."

Hope that Gerrard is able to recover from his injury & lead his beloved Liverpool out of Anfield to face Chelsea. We are all keeping our fingers crossed for this.

'Rafa hints that Stevie G will play at left wing"...Hehehe...

Let the mind games begin!
Old 21-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
He did have a decent game against Fulham to be fair
Ermm.. precisely, it's fullham... Though I hope he can & will still contribute to the Liverpool cause...
Old 21-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest Update from Liverpoolfc.tv

GERRARD FIT TO FACE CHELSEA

Rafael Benitez has revealed Steven Gerrard will be fit to lead Liverpool in Tuesday night's Champions League semi-final first-leg against Chelsea at Anfield.
The skipper missed Saturday's 2-0 win at Fulham after suffering a neck injury in training and had been a doubt for tomorrow night's clash with Avram Grant's men.

But in a press conference held at Anfield this afternoon, Benitez told reporters that the talismanic midfielder has been given the green light to face the Blues.

"Yes, he is fit," said Benitez.

"He was training this morning so he is okay."

Sami Hyypia and Javier Mascherano, both of whom sustained knocks at Craven Cottage, are also both fit to play.

Good news for all supporters ahead of the Chelsea game.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 22-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Fernando Torres has called upon the Liverpool supporters to once again bring tears to his eyes by surpassing the euphoric atmosphere generated against Arsenal in tonight's semi-final clash with Chelsea.

The Spain international is convinced that there is nowhere better than Anfield on a European night and admits he finds it hard to believe the crowd can recreate the passion and raw emotion of the epic quarter-final match with the Gunners.

"The atmosphere against Arsenal was fantastic and it is hard to believe that it is possible for it to be better than that tonight," he said.

"At the end of the game I looked around the ground and all I could see was red and white flags and scarves and the noise was incredible.

"I have said it brought tears to my eyes and that is true. It is hard to believe that there are any more special places in football than Anfield on a European night."

While most of his teammates have experience of facing Chelsea in the semi-final of a Champions League, it will be the first time for El Nino.

It is an occasion he is relishing and one he is determined to do well in to reward the fans for their tremendous support.

Torres added: "I have spoken to all of the players who were here on those nights and they have all told me that the atmosphere was the best they have ever played in.

"It is incredible to think that it could be any better than it was against Arsenal and I cannot wait for tonight.

"People talk about the power of Anfield and it is true, it really does exist. Some clubs have legends that are not true but at Liverpool the legend of the crowd is true, I know because I have experienced it.

"Against Inter Milan the noise was fantastic but it was even better when we played Arsenal.

"I am really excited about tonight because I know the fans will deliver. Then it is up to the players on the pitch to do the same."

The Reds may well be just two matches away from another showpiece occasion in Moscow on May 21, but Torres insists they must remain focused on Chelsea and believes Avram Grant's side will be determined to avenge the previous two semi-final defeats against Rafael Benitez's men.

"We know they are a very good side," he said. "They are still in the race for the league title and are in the semi-finals of the European Cup so you have to give them the respect they deserve.

"We also know that they will be very difficult opponents for us because they have proved that many times in the past and I'm sure they will want to beat us after what happened in the previous two semi-finals."

The Spanish hot-shot has scored 30 goals so far this campaign after getting off the mark in Liverpool's first home match of the season - against Chelsea.

It is a contest he remembers as a tough physical encounter and he is expecting a similar game when the two sides lock horns tonight.

"I remember that game well," said Torres. "It was my first game at Anfield and I scored a goal.

"It was also a very tough game physically and I think I found out what English football was all about in that game because there were lots of tackles.

"We were unlucky not to win because we were 1-0 up when the referee gave a penalty which wasn't a penalty and Chelsea equalised from it.
"They are very hard to beat though. If you look at the players in their team, the likes of Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Essien and Drogba make them very strong.

"But we also have good players and we have shown in the past and also this season that we are able to compete with them."

The Reds go into the match hoping to make it a hat-trick of Champions League semi-final wins over the Blues, and while Torres insists the previous encounters will have no bearing on the outcome this time around, he is confident they can heap more Euro heartache on the Londoners.

He said: "It is another English league side and it will be physical and a strong match.

"We both know we are very close to the final and that means all the players on both teams will be motivated.

"I do not think there is a great deal between the two teams because we have played each other twice in the league this season and both games ended in a draw.

"But we managed to win against Arsenal in the last round and we have taken a lot of confidence from that because it proved we can beat a top English side in this competition.

"There is a winning mentality at Liverpool. I look around in the dressing room before a game and in the face of ever player and every coach you see the winning expectation.

"Now we have two games to get to the final. We know we can do it." -liverpoolfctv

DO US PROUD U MIGHTY REDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 22-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liam Harker U Will Never Walk Alone Frm All Reds Frm Spore God Bless U,come On U Reds Win It For Harkerc U In Moscow Liam.
Old 23-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Go Go Go Reds!
10 mins more
Old 23-04-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What a chance for Kyut, if only Torres in that position instead. At this rate we're playing.......not good.
Old 23-04-2008, 03:26 AM
Samster

breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Torres chance in the 30min. Video

We're not playing well. Sigh...
Old 23-04-2008, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
picu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to behold

Goal Kuyt Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please post: york
Next: -

If I accidentally left you out, or previously forgotten to return favour, do let me know!
Old 23-04-2008, 03:29 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

KUYYYTTTT!!

another crucial euro goal!!!

1-0
Old 23-04-2008, 03:33 AM
Samster

Kuyt our best player so far.
Old 23-04-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

The commentator is right - it's Alonso who has been standout. I'm surprised he's been given so much room time and again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1