The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 05-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
I wonder what caused the fire... Hope that no one was injured...
Yea,hopefully no one is injured. Gold Bird is one of my all time favourite booking joint. Hope they can be back to business when i visit Batam the next time round.

Maybe Gold Bird business too good and invites jealousy? Hopefully its just accidental. CNY over,so the cause cannot be fireworks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
She obviously know where Im looking...and she enjoy it.
Interesting,hehehe...

Quote:
The only bad thing is Hana got small rooms....but last minute booking, Hana always appears to have rooms on Sat.
There are bigger room in Hana,just might cost a little more. The only bad thing for me is i knew too many girls in New Berry,later all the "leftovers" end up in my room during evening time then its gonna be boring for me.

Quote:
Should get her HP number.....she is HOT. Think she is MILF level....this makes her even hotter.
Maybe she does "part-time"? There is always a chance,hehehe...

Quote:
Picture Time....taken using Experia E3.
Scale down version. Personally, not very nice using n sometimes need to retake due to blurry issues.
I often took a few shots in one area,so as to try to capture the best out of it. Proof that i arent a good photographer,hehehe...i say before,award winning photographer's work usually wins by capturing the special moment at the best timing. Almost like going to overnight booking joint in Batam,hehehe..

Quote:
Idola
With the pics shown by you,i think i know where is idola now,hehehe...thanks bro.

Quote:
Flower Massage - walk further up is Jodoh area
Hmm...so close to Morena 29,hehehe....and the "salon",hehehe...

Good,more outskirt massage places so no need to keep going behind Utama area.

Quote:
Is this the famous Ocean Massage?
Yes,it is. See? It always got camouflaged by the 2 trees outside the shop,hehehe...and one basically only gets to see it when they are on their way back to Harbour Bay (to take ferry back to Sillypore) as its a one way road there.

Bad fengshui i guess,hehehe...

Quote:
Biz Hotel Room - very clean floor and spacious. ask for high floor. Got fridge!
Formosa,Biz,Hans Inn,Da Vienna,Harmoni suite,De Best,BCC,Lai Lai,Lovinna Inn Nagoya,Utama and Pacific Hotel has so far received quite many positive response from my collected data bank,hehehe...even Hana hotel is not too bad either which i would rated it better than City Central.

Notice the above mentioned hotels has one good thing in common?

They are all conveniently located near to most cheong places and has nearly everything under their roof. Not all of them were catered for plan B tho,hehehe...thats in the event if all else fail. But they are all good in my own perspective.

Quote:
Blue Bayou - In house massage in Biz. Need room card if take the lift...take the stairs...only 2nd level. I might try the Hot stone massage next time. Others no point. Can see the prices quite high. Good point is it open early.
Price of this place seems a little more expensive than the Nagoya Massage and Spa,hehehe....thanks for sharing,another early morning massage place in my to-reference-list. It close at 1128pm too,good timing...hehehe...only setback is the higher price point.

Quote:
This is making me hungry.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilchan78 View Post
Txs bro johnkhb. In agoda website looks very new.
I think hotel repainted and renovated, that y look new.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Maybe she does "part-time"? There is always a chance,hehehe...
that's what i think also, Im definitely getting her hp number next trip......provided she is still around...lol.

Quote:
I often took a few shots in one area,so as to try to capture the best out of it. Proof that i arent a good photographer,hehehe..
i prefer one shot one kill....hehehe....batam traffic is high....dun have time to stand to adjust n focus....

Quote:
With the pics shown by you,i think i know where is idola now,hehehe...thanks bro.
my pleasure! actually i found another place, The Best Massage, near Hana.
i forget to take a pic as it was at night....n i was tired n sickly.
it is at Mega Hotel building. can check it out.
very hard massage....the ML also sweat. Full 60 minutes.

Quote:
Hmm...so close to Morena 29,hehehe....and the "salon",hehehe...

Good,more outskirt massage places so no need to keep going behind Utama area.
really? i thought that area quite dead except for Flower massage....hmmm....will scrutinize closely next trip.
the area behind Utama is no go zone for me now....special service all open lioness mouth....

Quote:
Yes,it is. See? It always got camouflaged by the 2 trees outside the shop,hehehe...and one basically only gets to see it when they are on their way back to Harbour Bay (to take ferry back to Sillypore) as its a one way road there.
Well I actually walk pass it when arrival....without knowing this is Ocean.....lol.
I was thinking Ocean massage is atas place like Delta....didnt know it is just ordinary small massage place.
might pay a visit next time.....dump my stuff at Homemart....then check the place out.

Quote:
Price of this place seems a little more expensive than the Nagoya Massage and Spa,hehehe....thanks for sharing,another early morning massage place in my to-reference-list. It close at 1128pm too,good timing...hehehe...only setback is the higher price point.
I referred to this picture you posted last year....

Like Hot stone massage appears to be more expensive at Nagoya.
Certain massage service is slightly more expensive.

Last edited by MiG27; 05-03-2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

A new 3 star hotel in Batam with less than 50 rooms :

Cardinal Lucky Star Hotel
(located almost directly opposite Hotel 89)

This hotel was said to be a refurnished hotel like Dgrande Hotel and both were almost as new as each other. Price point is about similar as Hotel 89 but cost a little higher than Dgrande. (note : Dgrande is a 2 star hotel,Hotel 89 and Cardinal Lucky Star were 3 starred)

*prices of hotels do change from time to time during different seasons of the year,please check other online hotel website's pricing to make comparison before committing to your hotel room booking.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-03-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just returned back to SG from Batam with 5 buddies , yearning for my next trip.

Went on a very early Friday , took Batamfast and was only 1/4 seated , customs and stuffs were very quickly done. It was so quiet lol , totally different from the last year's Friday during the school hols december.

Reach Batam Center and check rate 1/9200 IDR , Nagoya hills mall doorway 1/9300 IDR. After exchanging , proceed to check in hotel and gathered everyone for our cewek booking. On the way to hotel we also witness a demonstration outside the gov building , traffic was closed and jammed.

First was Bunga , went around 1pm , from Milfs to SSYTS all available quite a sight. Wanted to pamper myself after a week of stressful work so I took a SSYT , quoted 1.5m nego with chinese Mami for awhile to 1.3m. Quality was prolly the best out of the other 4 joints we went, maybe due to the timing.

Gathering a big group definitely slows things down. After booking my girl , another chio SSYT with blond hair and a striking tattoo on her chest came out , felt so regretful she didn't came out earlier but in the end I was super happy with the one I booked.

Went around other joints for the rest of us , was New Berry , also has a few SSYT which one of the buddy took and came home super happy like me. Then its Goldbird(After I read above post about the fire I realised) , there's only 4 ceweks inside and totally cui type.

The other 2 joints were MM and Indah2 , since their side by side. After everyone booked theirs , we brought all the ceweks back to hotel for short OTOT session. Weather was hot do drink more water.

Was quite worried that my cewek was those "princess" type due to her minah looks with devilish slim figure and price range , on the contrary she's the sweet and service oriented kind. She's already grinding me with her butt the moment we entered the hotel lift.... Entered room can't tahan liao and start the action. She told me that I could prolly skip my massage session since she's a ML before signing joint.

We started with a massage and then followed by AR and escalate to BJ/FJ , I've finally fulfilled my wish of having a minah giving me BBBJ , best part she has tongue studs. Best BJ I ever had , I'm already at my brink of shooting the moment we reach FJ.

Then after that shower and prep for lunch and brought everyone to Tua Peh Kong temple(also totally empty) , the girls from 4 different joints also had their intro session with each others. Mine was especially sticky to me , keep taking photos with me , went wherever I go even we're sweating bullets , I'm glad I chose the right one. GFE max level. Nothing to share on massage as most of us opt not to go.

Settled lunch at Nagoya hills then we went to book a KTV room outside the mall on the left side of the carpark of the entrance, it's called Vizta then another OTOT session back to hotel till dinner time. Dinner was at A2 food court , average price/average food , no complains , after that was KTV time. First time I saw a touch screen panel lift(when going up to the KTV room) and definitely not expecting it to be at batam lol.

Book a KTV room that could fill 12 person at 300k per hour , per tower was 300k also but the beer seems diluted with water , making everyone in the room super drinkers

It's all kissing session for me and my cewek until the KTV is over , back to the room and it's fkfest everywhere in the room , blown 4 shots and nearly wet the whole bedsheet, she's like a tap and climax on me several times. My cewek was so fired up after getting tipsy from beers which turns me on. Slept till the morning and send her off , she didn't even count the tips I gave her but since she's that good I gave 200k+ all the small change I had in which she just chuck it in her pocket without counting.

Overall trip was fun and everyone was happy with the ceweks from the respective joints , no runaways no princesses. That concluded my 2nd trip there and it's super memorable for me.(maybe tio KC liao lol) , took her number and if there's chance I'll definitely book her again.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think hotel repainted and renovated, that y look new.
Anyway booked Planet instead at $140 for two nights on 25-27 March
Old 06-03-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Just returned back to SG from Batam with 5 buddies , yearning for my next trip.

First was Bunga , went around 1pm , from Milfs to SSYTS all available quite a sight. Wanted to pamper myself after a week of stressful work so I took a SSYT , quoted 1.5m nego with chinese Mami for awhile to 1.3m. Quality was prolly the best out of the other 4 joints we went, maybe due to the timing.

The other 2 joints were MM and Indah2 , since their side by side. After everyone booked theirs , we brought all the ceweks back to hotel for short OTOT session. Weather was hot do drink more water.

Was quite worried that my cewek was those "princess" type due to her minah looks with devilish slim figure and price range , on the contrary she's the sweet and service oriented kind. She's already grinding me with her butt the moment we entered the hotel lift.... Entered room can't tahan liao and start the action. She told me that I could prolly skip my massage session since she's a ML before signing joint.

We started with a massage and then followed by AR and escalate to BJ/FJ , I've finally fulfilled my wish of having a minah giving me BBBJ , best part she has tongue studs. Best BJ I ever had , I'm already at my brink of shooting the moment we reach FJ.

Then after that shower and prep for lunch and brought everyone to Tua Peh Kong temple(also totally empty) , the girls from 4 different joints also had their intro session with each others. Mine was especially sticky to me , keep taking photos with me , went wherever I go even we're sweating bullets , I'm glad I chose the right one. GFE max level. Nothing to share on massage as most of us opt not to go.

Settled lunch at Nagoya hills then we went to book a KTV room outside the mall on the left side of the carpark of the entrance, it's called Vizta then another OTOT session back to hotel till dinner time. Dinner was at A2 food court , average price/average food , no complains , after that was KTV time. First time I saw a touch screen panel lift(when going up to the KTV room) and definitely not expecting it to be at batam lol.

Book a KTV room that could fill 12 person at 300k per hour , per tower was 300k also but the beer seems diluted with water , making everyone in the room super drinkers

It's all kissing session for me and my cewek until the KTV is over , back to the room and it's fkfest everywhere in the room , blown 4 shots and nearly wet the whole bedsheet, she's like a tap and climax on me several times. My cewek was so fired up after getting tipsy from beers which turns me on. Slept till the morning and send her off , she didn't even count the tips I gave her but since she's that good I gave 200k+ all the small change I had in which she just chuck it in her pocket without
Bro do you do orientations? Always wanted a trip like that but i have no idea how to go about doing it so hoping to have a buddy to chiong together lol
Old 06-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
First was Bunga , went around 1pm , from Milfs to SSYTS all available quite a sight. Wanted to pamper myself after a week of stressful work so I took a SSYT , quoted 1.5m nego with chinese Mami for awhile to 1.3m.
Good thing u manage to choose a girl that mami herself quote the price hence the price down, some of the girls there, they themselves give prices and most time mami have no say on the price reductions.

Great FR thou, can any bros tell me, how to give points in here. Thanks
Old 06-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Good thing u manage to choose a girl that mami herself quote the price hence the price down, some of the girls there, they themselves give prices and most time mami have no say on the price reductions.
Since when can the girls at the joint can give their own prices?

You go to a joint, the papa or mami neg the prices with you, never heard that the girls neg directly with you, in fact the girls just sit there while the papa or mami is talking to you.

You mean the mami at bunga let you talk to the girls directly and the girls quote you directly?

Last edited by flyingarrow; 06-03-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post

Great FR thou, can any bros tell me, how to give points in here. Thanks
you dont have any power currently. So you cannot give pts to others.
you need to accumulate more Rep pts.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oscaroscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading there for the first time solo 2D1N this coming Saturday! A newbie and hope to book cewek for the first time and hope that everything go swee swee. Planning to try out BM at Keyzha and also massage at Octupus Spa. Think my budget of $300 not enough.

Just want to ask, is Utama Hotel good? Cause it seems like most Massage place is near there.

And how do you guys travel between the joints cause they seem quite far apart from each other!
Old 06-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
agreed,so far seen none

Quote:
You go to a joint, the papa or mami neg the prices with you, never heard that the girls neg directly with you, in fact the girls just sit there while the papa or mami is talking to you.
Bunga is a joint tat chiongster must bargain dwn or be chopped. Be it w taxi or not.

Quote:
Papa or mami has no say? which joints did you go?
He possibly got smoked by the mami in bunga.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
you dont have any power currently. So you cannot give pts to others.
you need to accumulate more Rep pts.
ya,ya...post smthg useful & constructive,rep pts auto come in this thread.

There's a guide by the admin on this https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...09&postcount=1

An easier way to accumulate Rep pts is by being informative & positive or can go ard asking for it. Or the most easiest method, just pay for it by taking up premium membership.

i use the below link to check if a member do live up to his reputability or no & not thru rep pts.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=29580
Old 06-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
Lovina Inn directly oppersite A2 food court
price from web is around 36 onwards include breakfast.
but not very good bfast lah

BTW, if u ever went to the Sushi Tei , is it good?
Thanks for the pts.

Apologies...should have replied earlier.

I didnt stay at Lovina though....lol. Stay at Nagoya area.

Not a big fan of Jap cuisine....so didnt go there.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You mean the mami at bunga let you talk to the girls directly and the girls quote you directly?
Was there few weeks ago, a pal of mine intrested in 2 girls, both quoted at 1.5k, I nego with the chinese speaking mami (since im quite often there). She told me both girls prices they give not mami so cant nego but 1 of the girl willing to go with us for 1.4k so we decided with that. Like I say not all girls are like this only some. U can believe me or im just telling u cock n pussy story. Its up to you.

Anyway im going there soon. Getting excited again. Yahoo!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1