The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Re: Your Friendly Neighbourhood TNs @ Serangoon North B154

This Xin Yue is located behind 153, u can see a pink signboard. Anyway, went check it out this afternoon, wow atmosphere not bad, those cozy type. Think I saw Jiajia who walk out of the room but I chose this gal name Xiao ling, quite a china-lian looker with slender body, wear sleeveless n mini-shorts make me damn gian sia. Her attitude was veri good n friendly, massage std was there too. Opted 1.5hrs($38) with mosha.

Boobs: A
Figure: 7.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10 - To me is good
Hj: 8/10 - Kept asking me whether wan it fast or slow, good handling of the didi
Bj/Fj: NA
Overall: 8/10 - I seldom gv so high for TN gals in terms of looks n massage since Vicky(wellness), Bing Bing(Hawaii)
Old 24-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
porcupine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyporcupine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Basically this place is not bad. All the gals are friendly to you. They will not be unhappy if you choose who to service you. Hope bros here will enjoy reading my FR and maybe can up a bit of pity points(同情分) to me. heehee....

R-K-O

thanks for your FR and info, will up u by my humble one point.
Old 24-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Went to xin yue yesterday afternoon. Feel like a idiot that I have to search for the place for abt 1hr. Anyway found the place behind 7-11 & the coffee shop. Go up the starcase and only got 1 gal left. Nice place. She is jia jia. Go to a room & she auto re-place all the towel on the bed & I din ask her to do so. Opt for 1 hr massage cos rush of time. She got str & I love hard massage. Talk cock sing song throughout the massage. NIce & got girlfriend feeling.

Name: Jia Jia
Look: 6/10
Figure: 7/10 (Leg very smooth)
Boobs: B
Massage: 8/10 (I like hard massage)
HJ: 8/10 (can auto roam)
BJ: Never ask
FJ: Never ask
RTF: Of course but will try other.

Damage = 30 (Massage) + 30 (Special)
One thing I dun like Jia Jia is that she keep asking for extra $$$ when u paid her. Other than that, all is good.
Old 24-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Cool Re: Your Friendly Neighbourhood TNs @ Serangoon North B154

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcupine
thanks for your FR and info, will up u by my humble one point.
Thanks bro, up you back liao.....

R-K-O
Old 24-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay
Damage = 30 (Massage) + 30 (Special)
One thing I dun like Jia Jia is that she keep asking for extra $$$ when u paid her. Other than that, all is good.
Ya lor. In my previous FR on her i also got indicate this point. But She will not black face or angry if you insist don give her. ...

She also quite cheeky. Got once i got served by xiao ling. She attended my friend. When she went out take things, she'll flip over the curtains, and peep us what we doing. haha.... i feel quite humorous, though.

R-K-O
Old 24-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Samster

GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Ya lor. In my previous FR on her i also got indicate this point. But She will not black face or angry if you insist don give her. ...

She also quite cheeky. Got once i got served by xiao ling. She attended my friend. When she went out take things, she'll flip over the curtains, and peep us what we doing. haha.... i feel quite humorous, though.

R-K-O
Cheeky gal. Nice joint got time we go down together lah.
Old 24-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay
: Cheeky gal. Nice joint got time we go down together lah.

anyone can confirm whether its 38 for 1.5 hr? I saw in paper stated $30 for 1 hr.

haven decided whether to go for a session as too bloody near my place....wait finish liao walk out kena caught by OC or neighbour then can up lorry liao...
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 24-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursgetz
anyone can confirm whether its 38 for 1.5 hr? I saw in paper stated $30 for 1 hr.
Yup, $38 for 1.5hrs
$30 for 1 hr
Old 24-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
Yup, $38 for 1.5hrs
$30 for 1 hr
Me also garuntee. Went there twice the price same....

R-K-O
Old 25-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Your Friendly Neighbourhood TNs @ Serangoon North B154

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
This Xin Yue is located behind 153, u can see a pink signboard. Anyway, went check it out this afternoon, wow atmosphere not bad, those cozy type. Think I saw Jiajia who walk out of the room but I chose this gal name Xiao ling, quite a china-lian looker with slender body, wear sleeveless n mini-shorts make me damn gian sia. Her attitude was veri good n friendly, massage std was there too. Opted 1.5hrs($38) with mosha.

Boobs: A
Figure: 7.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10 - To me is good
Hj: 8/10 - Kept asking me whether wan it fast or slow, good handling of the didi
Bj/Fj: NA
Overall: 8/10 - I seldom gv so high for TN gals in terms of looks n massage since Vicky(wellness), Bing Bing(Hawaii)
is she dark skinned ?
Tried her too.
Nice good massage, not too soft nor hard, just right.
Very nice smooth legs.
Old 25-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

$30 is for 1hr
$38 is for 1.5hr + free mosha
Old 25-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

Hi Samsters,

I am also living in Serangoon North for about 6 yrs already. After learning that there are TN shops around my area, sure to recce the place. Observe that there are 3 TN shops around. 2 are facing the main road which is along the famous bird shop. It is Kang Li and Man Tian Xin. Someone has mentioned that Kang Li no point going whereas I see from the forum, Xiao Hong is at Man Tian Xin. Alot of feedback has been given to Xin Ye about Jia Jia and I initially has some trouble locating it until I saw the advert on Sat TNP. I think that Man Tian Xin is also offering $30 per hour as well.
Presently I am waiting for my Vit M before I proceed to recce the place esp Man Tian Xin cos I feel that the design outside looks good. Will update you guys once I have the FR.
Old 25-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursgetz
anyone can confirm whether its 38 for 1.5 hr? I saw in paper stated $30 for 1 hr. :

haven decided whether to go for a session as too bloody near my place....wait finish liao walk out kena caught by OC or neighbour then can up lorry liao...

spursgetz, if u wanna go, jio me hor cos after tuina, we can go la kopi and eat carrot cake at the nearby kopitiam... hmmm but the neighbour police post so near....will them raid the joint and we got to up lorry?
Old 25-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4
... hmmm but the neighbour police post so near....will them raid the joint and we got to up lorry?
Like tat don't go la. If not can jio them to go together. Kekeke
Old 25-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19
Like tat don't go la. If not can jio them to go together. Kekeke
dont think the policemen there can go cos they on duty, maybe we go first and then pass the good contact to the policemen so that they can go after their duty...

In any case, need to stand by simply horny to bail us out if need me

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1