The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorce proceedings involving a foreign bride

Please post her pic so that ppl can keep a lookout for u and give us ur contact no. if u trust us

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanshen View Post
TS, if u think she is still in singapore and plying her ware in nitespot. get a few friends and split them into groups..

station one group at the coffee shop at JC, another group at the coffee shop (was it or lor 40?) selling viet food , next to Mask51.. another group station at lor 29 near Lookers..

she will probably in one of this joints... try your luck there for a period time..hope u can find her in one of this places..

but if she is now a mistress to someone, then probably she may not be there

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 21-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 20
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its really getting complicated. first of all there is no pic of her, haix, if have i post already lor. this lawyer im talking to told me that she will file for desertion based on the case whereby she deserted me. if the court doesnt accept this filing then she would have to proceed based on other factors, which would amount up to 5k, with immediate divorce. anyway i believe she is either back home in vietnam or being baoed. but without me as legal husband extending her stay meaning she is overstayer, and will get caught. dun think she is so stupid bah. and i believe as long as i have my stand that she deserted, and we married out of love, i tink that will be easy right. cos no money transaction evidence at all ma...
Old 21-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltoh View Post
its really getting complicated. first of all there is no pic of her, haix, if have i post already lor. this lawyer im talking to told me that she will file for desertion based on the case whereby she deserted me. if the court doesnt accept this filing then she would have to proceed based on other factors, which would amount up to 5k, with immediate divorce. anyway i believe she is either back home in vietnam or being baoed. but without me as legal husband extending her stay meaning she is overstayer, and will get caught. dun think she is so stupid bah. and i believe as long as i have my stand that she deserted, and we married out of love, i tink that will be easy right. cos no money transaction evidence at all ma...
Listen to your lawyer and trust her...your lawyer is a gal according to wat you wrote...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

did i mention lawyer a woman
Old 22-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
Medusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i have seen a lawyer, who tell me that i can dispense off service with the case of desertion, 2.5k. but in any case if it doesnt pull through, a 4-5 will be amted but both cases with an immediate divorce n not needing her to sign...is this trustable?
yes trustable...

3 yrs seperation is needed if both parties agree to sign the divorce paper

4 yrs seperation if either side dont want or cant sign...auto divorce...
Old 24-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
yes trustable...

3 yrs seperation is needed if both parties agree to sign the divorce paper

4 yrs seperation if either side dont want or cant sign...auto divorce...
4 yrs separation with effect of court submission or what?
Old 25-07-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
Medusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
4 yrs separation with effect of court submission or what?
just go to your lawyer and ask him to write in the affidavit that u r divorcing ur wife...reason being she left you when you are being detained...and now she's nowhere to be found...give ur lawyer the date you and her started living apart...the 4 years will start from the date given.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1