The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
binge is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TN along Temple Street

there used to be a 20 something called seow fan or seow fang at wannian. bad attitude but gave very good hj. try to rtf but could not find her anymore. any bro out there has her contact please pm me. does she provide any thing more than hj so that i offer her at a reasonable price.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A few days ago I turned into Temple Street, Peoples Park Complex is behind me; first massage parlour on the left side at beginning of the street. There's a silhouette of a slim sexy girl on the signboard. Went upstairs. The counter girl sounds local. She's a fat, Chinese girl. Late 20s. May be early 30s. She told me massage prices start from $150 to $200! Without HJ, BJ or FJ. For unwary tourists? Any comments?
Old 03-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage price starting from $150-200?!! SHIAO bo!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lonewolf0305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
A few days ago I turned into Temple Street, Peoples Park Complex is behind me; first massage parlour on the left side at beginning of the street. There's a silhouette of a slim sexy girl on the signboard. Went upstairs. The counter girl sounds local. She's a fat, Chinese girl. Late 20s. May be early 30s. She told me massage prices start from $150 to $200! Without HJ, BJ or FJ. For unwary tourists? Any comments?
HAHA.. I already been there 1 mth ago and tried.. $200 for sensual massage only and nth else lo.. waste money to go there massage. They do not give any special and is a OPEN curtain massage! sian alr... i go 1 time and never go back le.. $200 wor.. I jux tot can try try and see see only.

Haiz.. sianz..
Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, u damn rich lor..hhaha
Old 04-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
aayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wan nians current new management has a long history.

Should be 2 new propriotress .......good number of gals with good massage.

$50/hr. ....nice cosy ambience.,,,..no harm trying.

Cheers,

Old 05-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
hi bro this one has been mentioned long time ago also -- right hand side going down the street more reasonable
Old 05-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
thebearbearbear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythebearbearbear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf0305 View Post
HAHA.. I already been there 1 mth ago and tried.. $200 for sensual massage only and nth else lo.. waste money to go there massage. They do not give any special and is a OPEN curtain massage! sian alr... i go 1 time and never go back le.. $200 wor.. I jux tot can try try and see see only.

Haiz.. sianz..
went before too. the plump lady has been working for a very long time at that joint. they will request for you to wear the disposable underwears too. not good for the pockets. as for the word sensual, I think other places can give a more sensual massage for a lower cost not talking about fj of course.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
carebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have tried once too when still a green horn, pr gal in one pcs kinda swim suit, no way easy to auto roam Gave me butt job rather than HJ after so call sensual msg which not really that sensual as there are better one out there which command half the price or less. Really not worth the $200 spend Can have two session elsewhere all in with $200.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1