The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
SCAST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSCAST is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guy:Do you ever fuck your boss/colleague/customer/subordinate?

i fucked my ex-collegue for 3 solid years till she's getting married. Initally wanted to stop after she got married, but she keep pestering me and told me my skill better than her husband Until she finally got pregnant 1 year after her marriage then our quickies totally stop.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Evo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi Kyser... yah i used to work in manufacturing so there are lots operators from china. And luckily many of thems are pretty playful and deliciously tempting.... in fact now I am working hard on 1 19yrs old ZheJiang mei mei...a D cupper... hope I can get some lucks...
Old 05-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rrrealrrrumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I must share some real stories that happened a few years ago... before I jumped into the ring on 4th finger pond.

That was real sweet as this chick was really hot and the guys (a bunch of lunch kakis) usually gossiped abt her... how was i to know that i kena pick by her and had a few weeks of wild and really good sex! but unfortunately, she wanted more than just a good rogering... and had to end it. Damn... thinking abt those days really make the didi hard... maybe I'll share the story... let me type on word and paste it here later.

Anyway, the big question I have is how do you do it with the chick not wanting more than no holds barred sex? You guys know what I mean right? These chicks look hot but not going to be your lifelong partner... or will you leave your family for her... but see if office, slurp... sometimes catch them bending down and get tit/ass crack view, slurp...

I recently changed jobs and joined a new place where most people are younger... so many prospects here. Worse still, I get to travel a bit and met a few hot ones in the overseas office also... quite keen to explore but cannot risk having this slap me back in the face (i quite senior liao lah... so sure kena some trouble and lose job if it gets reported)...

So, how??? teach me braders... so that I can once again release the dragon!!! mwahhahahahhaha....
Old 05-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 22
jesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 conquests every yr...been working in dis coy for 7 yrs alreay.

1st yr - malay colleague in HR - screw like rabbits the entire yr, in the office, hotel, her home, my home, hdb gdn, cinema, vacations, many x in JB hotels. screwed her till dick oso pain den later got to know she dating a chinese cleaning sup..so let her go lah..dat guy probably screwed her more den me..hehe..she damn one horny bitch.

hooked up chinese HR exec...another year of solid fucks...damn horny one too

latest conquests was last yr...Management Exec..fresh from Uni...she mentioned me second one as she lost virginity while in U to one ass hole...anyway good fuck...likes to be eaten down there...dang...miss her pink nipples and tight pussy very much...likes to shiver a lot..esp when making love in office...she left coy early dis yr..haiz....dis one solid man...pretty like hell...dick nvr hv enuf of her..
Old 05-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo^Madz28 View Post
hi Kyser... yah i used to work in manufacturing so there are lots operators from china. And luckily many of thems are pretty playful and deliciously tempting.... in fact now I am working hard on 1 19yrs old ZheJiang mei mei...a D cupper... hope I can get some lucks...
Woah...Bro Evo.. Wish you luck in advance.
I was in manufacturing before too.. those OPs from PRC and local contract workers during school holidays..Yummy.. Hope we were not from the same factory man.. Mine was in AMK.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 05-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
chinmafan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Woah...Bro Evo.. Wish you luck in advance.
I was in manufacturing before too.. those OPs from PRC and local contract workers during school holidays..Yummy.. Hope we were not from the same factory man.. Mine was in AMK.
any open position? i out of job for 1 year liao. now no more $$ to bonk. hopefully go in can earn a bit but got free bonk at least not so bad.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Evo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

oh shit...... mine was in AMK too.. .hmmmmm... hope its not the same company.....
Old 05-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Whitewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my fair share in my younger days when I was working in a hotel. Plenty of part-timers, Shatec trainees, Msian bar hostesses....got to use the hotel rooms too.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo^Madz28 View Post
oh shit...... mine was in AMK too.. .hmmmmm... hope its not the same company.....
AMK has a lot of factories. I don't think it might be the same. I agree there are plenty of SYTs there. Those guys there must have a good time.

Can reveal where your previous workplace? AMK Industrial Park 2?
Old 07-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to be in a research firm and we had our own office with door. Our firm had people of different nationalities. My fling with my ex-colleague began when we were put on a joint research project. Interestingly, our rooms were both situated at a remote part of the building where adjacent rooms were very far from us.

For confidentiality reason, I shall not reveal my colleague's nationality. We developed good feelings for one another after spending countless hours working together. The day of volcanic eruption began when she was complaining to me that she had not been exercising and had been putting on weights. I was sitting down when she stood up to press the flesh around her abdominal areas. I asked her to stand straight and said that I would be the best judge. I looked at her body boldly and told her that her body was the dream of all men and I meant it. She was not very convinced and I just got up, walked towards her and stood beside her and touched her long hair and inhaled her fragrance. She smiled shyly at me. I plucked up my courage and kissed her cheek and slowly progressing to her lips. The moment our lips met, it was the point of no return.

Her breathing was very fast and deep and I moved to her waist and eventually her breasts without the slightest resistance. This was the best part because everything was unplanned.

Our lips continued to be locked with deep wet kisses as I unzipped and she pulled down her panties. I could not remember how I managed to remove my underwear and she managed to remove her panties with lips interlocked. All I could remember was that my shirt was still on and she was still wearing her dress minus her panties.

Everything happened too spontaneously. I rest my buttock against my table and with both of us standing and lips still locked, I attempted to penetrate her. Her vagina by then was already very wet so I adjusted the height of my buttock to coincide with her eagerly anticipating wet opening. With some help from her, I entered her and it was the most orgasmic feeling I ever had.

We were standing there enjoying the fusion of our lust (and love?) and it was the most pleasantly unforgettable fling of my life.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
AMK has a lot of factories. I don't think it might be the same. I agree there are plenty of SYTs there. Those guys there must have a good time.

Can reveal where your previous workplace? AMK Industrial Park 2?
Mine is at AMK park 2!!!

Shit.. Dun tell me we have ex-colleagues here!! wahahaha..

Old 09-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinmafan View Post
any open position? i out of job for 1 year liao. now no more $$ to bonk. hopefully go in can earn a bit but got free bonk at least not so bad.
Hahaha.. Bro u joking or serious?? Mfging dying inustry liao lar..
Some more pay so low unless you qualify for Principal/ Chief Engineer or Vendor Managment/ SQE/ Supply Chain Management position (lobang money)...

Normal engineer or technician level have to Cheong OT for extra $$..
Later got money no time for bonks..

Free bonks with factory gals very easy one.. as long as expectation lower abit can liao.. lots to choose from.

Old 09-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Sigh too bad never had the chance to fulfil my fantasy. Work in construction industry, gal either CMI or aunties (reali aunties) or ah nek, baya and thai.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 19
cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!cheeky-cheeky is one of the Best!

never have such lucky sexperience especially so with my present working environment, so just dream about it lor...
Old 09-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

I work alone haizzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1