The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2011, 04:42 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -111 / Power: 0
High Standard High Standard
How my house become a sex paradise....

CONTINUED....

Two weeks have passed, Lynn was not back yet... Me n my wife is still as lovely as usual with our regular love making session... but somehow i still feel like something is missing in my life... It was a hot thursday afternoon as i need to go a few shopping mall to updates some info for my customer... when i went to this XX shop to do my work.. i was greeted by a sweet china sales girl... Nicole... she is around 1.60cm tall, wearing a polo T with short skirt... but what attracted me most was her white fair skin especially her legs, slim n without any marks just like a piece of white paper...
While working on the com.. i just cant take my eyes of her legs n soon find some excuse to talk to her... during our conversation, i get to know tat she is only 20yrs old, have been here working for 7 months n was renting a room staying at this XXX place which is oso quite near to where i stay... after 10mins or so...
Me: everything is done, here is my no.. any problem can call me anytimes...
Nicole: oki...
Me: bye..
Nicole: bye...
Be4 leaving the shop, i took one last glance at her slim, fair legs...
When i reach home is was only 4pm n the weather is damn hot that i decided to take a bath... after bathing, i just lay down on my bed naked as there is no one at home... soon i fall asleep.... suddenly, there is a wet feeling on my monster, soon monster start to get erected as more licking n sucking follow by... Thinking that it should be my wife, i slowly open my eyes n to my surprise... It was Lynn.. she is back....
Without any words, she continue licking n sucking my monster, sometimes moving down licking my ball while stroking monster... the action continue for a good 10mins be4 she took off her panties, climb onto the bed, on top of me n put monster at the entrance of her already wet pussy, using monster slowly rubbing against her clitoris n with one quick motion, insert monster into her love hole...
Lynn: Eeeerrmm... .AAAhhhhh……
At the same time, she took out her top, unhooked her bra n throw it onto the floor... As she begin her riding on monster, the beautiful scene of her 34C boobs bouncing up n down make me even more turn on n monster becoming more hard...
Lynn: AAArrrr …. yr dick is so hard n big... so niceeeee....
Cannot take it anymore, i push myself up, hugging her n my mouth went on to suck the boob that i missed for 2 wks... i hungrily suck, lick n squeeze her boob at the same time as her moaning getting louder...
Lynn:AAArrrrr………………. My dear………………. Aaahhhh………

Me: sit near the corner of the bed...
hearing what i say, she move herself abit n soon we were fucking in a sitting position, i start ramming her fast, with every thrust, my hand will oso squeeze her butt..
Lynn: AArrrrr……Arrr…….
Continue for a few mins,we again change position n this time i carry her up standing while both her legs was wrapping around me like a polar bear... whenever i push my monster into her pussy, she will push her pussy down to make monster fully insert in...
Lynn: Arrr……. so nice... errmmmm...
Me: u like my dick...
Lynn: yes... yessss... is so hard...
It become quite heavy after 3 mins of carrying her, so i decided to push her to the wall, let go one of her leg, while holding the other leg n continue sliding my monster in n out of her pussy... at the same time licking her neck...
Lynn: AAArrrr …..AAAhhhhh… dun stop... i wan more.... Aaahhhh…
The whole room was filled with her moaning, i slow down my pace, carry her up n put her laying on the bed, with my monster all the while inside her love hole... With her laying down in missionary position... i increase my pace sliding monster in n out n bend toward her boobs licking n sucking them...
Lynn:AAAhhhh…… harder... faster... Arrr…
From her boobs i start licking slowly upward, soon our tongue meet n we were frenching... still soft moaning can be heard from her...
Lynn:AAArrrrrrrr……. AAAhhhh…… deeper.. faster...

With her hand putting on my butt n pushing my monster deep in, i know she is reaching her orgasm... i pump n thrust for a few more times be4 pulling monster out, while her hand quickly grab hold of monster n stroke it...
Me: Arrrr… shiok...
Out it come my while armies... shooting all over her stomach n boobs... with her hand still stroking monster till the last drop dripping on the hand... i took some tissue for her to wipe her body while i clean off the remaining sperms n her love juice on my monster... after which we have a light kiss n she went to have a bath as i lay down on the bed... thinking the next round i wan is to bath 2gether wit her....

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 20-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chris_lee_85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How my house become a sex paradise....

Good luck to u bro... How I wish I could stay at ur house... =)
Old 20-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

whoa ... so happening in yr stori ...
1st it was lynn tat did it with u in yr luv nest,next up shld be nicole's turn is it ?
Old 20-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_lee_85 View Post
Good luck to u bro... How I wish I could stay at ur house... =)
why u wanna suck his monster also....hahaha
Old 20-08-2011, 08:04 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
whoa ... so happening in yr stori ...
1st it was lynn tat did it with u in yr luv nest,next up shld be nicole's turn is it ?
The story with Lynn wit continue for awhile but in between there is a small part story with nicole... so bro stay tune for me...
Old 20-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 13
stellaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystellaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

support your story!
Old 21-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mclovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story.... camping here
Old 21-08-2011, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 18
Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!

interesting.... camping for more.
Old 21-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for more
Old 21-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
Custom3r deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCustom3r deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks TS for the nice story, camping here for more
Old 21-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KE611 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro. Please continue the good work. kekeke
Old 21-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
shenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samstershenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lynn became your slave le!!! hahaha
Old 21-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Bro, can I come over to watch the live match?? However, I dont want to stay over...keep them coming...

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 22-08-2011, 12:23 PM
SamSter

How my house become a sex paradise....

CONTINUE....

Life goes on between the 3 of us, beside having usual love making session wit my wife, i didnt have much chance to have a taste of Lynn 34C boobs n her pussy again as most of the time my wife is around...
It was wed night, me n my wife was watching tv inside our room, at around 930pm i received a call...
Me: hello...
Nicole: Hi i m Nicole from XXX shop, my shop computer is having some problems.. i cant do the settlement n keep having restart.. can u help?
Mostly at this kind of time when my customer called i will ask them leave it until 2morrow then i will settle for them.. but this time...
Me: Oic, no problem i will come down n fix for u now...

Nicole: oh thank alot, i will wait for u...
Immediately i told my wife there is some urgent situation that need me to handle n out i go... Soon i reached the XXX shop n was greeted by Nicole as usual wearing a short skirt showing off her fair white silky legs... As it was already 10plus.. all the shop in the mall was closed n she was only one in the shop as her other colleague have left...
Me: oh only left u alone.. where is yr other colleague..
Nicole: there have already went off..
Me: Oic.. let me have a look of the com.. is just some virus attack.. i will install a program to fix it but it might take some time...
Nicole: i think we got no choice but to wait...
While waiting for the the problem to be fix... we start to chat n soon we were talking like we have known each other for month... During the chat i get to know she have a bf of 4 months n he was studying at poly... An hour have passed n finally the problem fixed..
Me: oki is done...
Nicole: thank alot.. i can do the settlement now..
Me: since already so late.. i wait for u n send u home...
Nicole: oh really, thank..
Inside the car....
Nicole: this friday is my company D&D, heard that u r oso invited...
Me: ya, every year my company will send someone to attend.. this year i was ask to go... u will be going after yr work..
Nicole: no i off that day.. will be going direct from my house...
Me: do u want me to fetch u, since we r staying so near...
Nicole: u can fetch me, that great..
soon we reached her block where she stay...
Me: do u need me to send u up..
Nicole: its oki, i can go up myself...
Me: can i have yr contact..
Nicole: sure... 9811xxxx
Me: oki so see u this coming friday. 730pm same place here...
Nicole: oki.. see u on friday... bye..
With that i drove home n looking forward for our friday meeting....

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 22-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tazz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro ts,yr story is so hot n sextised...envy u have a great wife n a oso got lynn wt u...now got another nicole,hope to hear fm u soon. how i wish i got this luck in me...thanks for sharing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1