The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lynn from cindy( lynn )

More details,pls click the signature below :-

Old 08-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
Madcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a slim elegant lady, those chio bus kinds that you saw outside at clubbing or pubs and will make you drool.

She's got a very nice slender body, great boobs with a pair of beautiful nipples. She loves to hug hug.. duno why... hug me for so long. haha.

Anyway, i told her i bathed at home before coming so we proceed straight to the foreplay.. kissing was superb! undressing was fast as she wore nothing underneath her gown.. and her delight smooth skin quiver under my touch.. caressing her sexy body while we kiss and massage her breasts, so smooth and sweet and tasty. My tongue flick here and there and wandered south to her love nest. It was well kept and clean, with lovely clits, easily wet and hearing her moans while slurping hungrily at her honey juice makes you hard on even harder..

No time to waste, grab the CD and positioned her in missionary and pump her slow and deep, her eyes half closed and moaning in estacy with each thrust makes your horniness up to the max level!

after a while, cannot tahan liao... surrendered and raised white sperms to announce defeat.

think i was too tired never sleep enough so asked her for a massage which she glady obliged. her massage skills ok ok lah but the pressure applied was just right and due to my tired physic, i almost fall asleep.

She gently woke me up and said that times almost up. I paid her plus some tips . Gave her a goodbye Kiss and left a happy man .

Thanks brother cindy c for the ctc .
Old 08-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
Saw a slim elegant lady, those chio bus kinds that you saw outside at clubbing or pubs and will make you drool.

She's got a very nice slender body, great boobs with a pair of beautiful nipples. She loves to hug hug.. duno why... hug me for so long. haha.

Anyway, i told her i bathed at home before coming so we proceed straight to the foreplay.. kissing was superb! undressing was fast as she wore nothing underneath her gown.. and her delight smooth skin quiver under my touch.. caressing her sexy body while we kiss and massage her breasts, so smooth and sweet and tasty. My tongue flick here and there and wandered south to her love nest. It was well kept and clean, with lovely clits, easily wet and hearing her moans while slurping hungrily at her honey juice makes you hard on even harder..

No time to waste, grab the CD and positioned her in missionary and pump her slow and deep, her eyes half closed and moaning in estacy with each thrust makes your horniness up to the max level!

after a while, cannot tahan liao... surrendered and raised white sperms to announce defeat.

think i was too tired never sleep enough so asked her for a massage which she glady obliged. her massage skills ok ok lah but the pressure applied was just right and due to my tired physic, i almost fall asleep.

She gently woke me up and said that times almost up. I paid her plus some tips . Gave her a goodbye Kiss and left a happy man .

Thanks brother cindy c for the ctc .
[

Appreciate your fr bro
Old 09-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Old 09-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Old 10-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster

Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Old 10-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Old 11-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Old 11-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

Old 12-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Old 12-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Old 13-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Old 13-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1