The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
The pub is located in geylang, plus from what I see, most ladies, other than the waitress, were there to earn tips. But I won't dismiss the possibility that she is a genuine customer.

I wasn't exactly grinding her from behind while trying to dance with her. More like "tentative" pre-grinding while I tried to dance with her. I noticed that she stormed off when I tried to hold her hands. I just hope that it's not a genuine customer, cause i have this fear that she later claims outrage of modesty.....
Brother $$$$$$$$$$$$, I understand your concerns.

Singapore is only a small island, with 5million+ Humans living here & it can be congested at times. Even on public transports such as our MRT, it can be very packed at peak hours, with both males & females within bodily contact at times even.

Ultimately, each local & foreigner must respect each other & have a bit of space in between. Normally, if a female is uncomfortable under such circumstances, she will give a glare or move away, which is enough to deter any civilized male to stop & equally move away.

That glare is a 1st warning, as she too knows the long costly road to seek justice, but if the male persists unapologetically, then rest assured - 'hell knows no fury than a woman scorned' - she will report to the authorities for justice, which justice in Singapore will side & protect her.

Most males would get the message & move away, & it would be the end of the matter.

Only crazy women whom have too much time on the hands would pursue litigation without any warning given, & our judicial system knows the difference, because if such crazy women claims are upheld, then every single male would be charged & jailed TODAY over dubious claims of outrage of modesty, as Spore is close & compact, with often mere physical contact of skin in packed environments, more so in places of contained entertainment outlets.

Thus, as you had not harmed or hurt her, or continued in pursuit of her, with evident witnesses as she came on her own accord to your table in a packed pub & even multiple public security cameras everywhere, then let the matter rest. I am sure you have FAR MORE important issues to ponder over in you life than this matter.

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 19-09-2022 at 09:36 PM.
Old 19-09-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HallandManCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Opps, i did not see your post earlier. Here is my FR on Sakura Pub:

When I discretly asked around, i was told its more of a "club" and not a "pub" and that is true.

Environment:
First of is the size of the club; it is a lot larger than anyone expected when looking from the outside at the shophouse, the interior designer must have maximised space usage. It is on the 2nd floor and you would need to go up the stairs.

I "think" it can accommodate well over 30+, probably more, customers. There is a pool table, 4 dart machines, and 2 VIP sofa lounges, each of which can seat a dozen people comfortably.

Opening hours: on the Internet, it says 8 pm. But most people start coming on after 10 pm. Surprisingly, I noticed that a few people bought female friends (genuine customers) as well.

So the main thing is this is really a hang flower joint. I am not too sure on alcohol prices but one tower before 10 pm was $78.

The staff will try to sell dried food in small plastic packaging boxes that cost $10 and there is also this guy trying to sell lollipop. I don't know how much the lollipop costs

As for the flower sashes, I had been to Thai Disco before. From my previous experience when i tagged along with my friend, you buy a flower sash so that the lady will accompany you at your table afterwards. Over here, it is different. The ladies will first approach a table, later on, when they go onto the stage for singing, they or the staff will ask the male patrons to support them by "hanging flower" (buying the sash). There are 2 different kind of sashes: $50 and $100. I asked one of the ladies and the club keeps $20 when a customer buys a $50 sash, so I am guessing the club keeps 40%.

There was also a male singer and surprisingly, someone also supported him with 2 sashes.

The place after 10 pm is very crowded, with loud blaring music.

This could be my personal imagination, but at least to me personally, I don't like the way the staff went around trying to "hardsell" the flower sash to the customers. In most places, the staff tried to ask politely. Maybe I was in a bad mood that day but I felt that the staff went around asking customers in the manner of a supervisor giving orders - or maybe it was just me. Maybe it was my imagination but I felt the staff had a look of contempt if a customer declines to hang flower.

On the plus side, the place is a bit more well-lit than U Pub, so it is not too hard to see.

Personally, I found the place to be far too smokey for me, with too many people vaping and smoking. If you are like me with sensitive nose, it is easy to get eyes watering.

To me personally, this is the kind of place that is best with a large group of friends rather than a single person, and also for those that enjoyed the hang flower joint experience

Once again. Thanks for sharing the detailed FR on Sakura. Let me know if you heading again. Never tried a vietdiu HFJ .

I think flower-pushers usually have a target to meet also one. So they can get pushy. I usually ignore if they pushy. But of course, easier to ignore if you are in a group.

I usually hang when i sure i will not be "out-hanged". If not, worse case the girl dun come back.
Old 20-09-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
As far as I know, the ladies do not get paid. The mama does get some commission. The ladies only get paid when you buy LD or give tips

Quote:
Reading through
this post (I was scrolling through other earlier posts), do the ladies get paid if we order extra drinks? When my casual acquaintance and I got my 2nd girl to sit with us, our jug was almost empty. We later ordered a bucket of bottles but that was much later. I cannot remember if the 2nd girl asked if we wanted to order more drinks though.
Old 20-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros sakura what time happy hour ah?
Old 20-09-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the Geylang pubs I have been are loud. Always come out almost deaf.

Anyone knows of any in Geylang not so loud and with gals?
Old 21-09-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
Sakura is a very entertaining place, but ultimately a HFJ that I actually feel the HF game is very competitive. They have ladies with work passes that can double up as singers, dancers, spinners - talent showcase basically. Open till late so it's good for 2nd or 3rd rounds.

Towers before 11 @ 88, after @ 98 iirc.
Hi bro how Sakura stoke I mean FL I believe it a vitenam HFJ when you there is there any FL to come sit with you to drink 🍺 cos planning to visit the place after so long before I go was a Vietnam 🇻🇳 pub and also have quite number of FL but don't know now what the pub like 👍
Old 21-09-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Lai time to drink. Anyone @ 497? Might be going Sakura later
Old 21-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Lai time to drink. Anyone @ 497? Might be going Sakura later
Hi bro if happen to go Sakura do share update of the screen there many thanks planning to visit the place
Old 22-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Hi bro how Sakura stoke I mean FL I believe it a vitenam HFJ when you there is there any FL to come sit with you to drink 🍺 cos planning to visit the place after so long before I go was a Vietnam 🇻🇳 pub and also have quite number of FL but don't know now what the pub like 👍
yes they will come to you of course. you can also tell flower girl to ask a specific lady to come to your table.
Old 22-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
yes they will come to you of course. you can also tell flower girl to ask a specific lady to come to your table.
Hi bro 😎 good morning how last night outing at there happening a not anyway thanks for the infor I can foresee the FL there was good .there it better than these Thai HFJ .
Old 22-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential

How the ktv upstairs in 497 like ah? Any bros try before
Old 22-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Went 497 last night around 9pm, surprisingly not crowded. Had 1 tower + 2 buckets till 12.30am & decided to visit Sakura since one of my Vietnam singer working there.

*Sakura*

Reached around 12.35am, place almost full. Ordered 1 tower @ around $98 to enjoy the performance. Around 18 girls (singer + models) were working.

Flower start from $50 and from what I observed last night, the competition not very fierce. So far only saw one customer hang $300 I think, the rest $50 & $100. You aim those girls with less or no flower will be more value for money lol. Girls quality decent, saw a few SYTs too. Since last night i supporting my Vietnam singer, never take the chance to aim other girls. But occasionally still got girls come to my table to drink.

Overall not bad experience ! Competition not as fierce as bigger joint. At least your $50 flower got some small value. Haha.

Gone were the days where flower only $20..

Cheer brooossss……
Old 22-09-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Ps just being random, any bros try the 夜上海 KTV beside 497? The place use to be old honeyland lol

Cheersssss ….
Old 23-09-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Went 497 last night around 9pm, surprisingly not crowded. Had 1 tower + 2 buckets till 12.30am & decided to visit Sakura since one of my Vietnam singer working there.

*Sakura*

Reached around 12.35am, place almost full. Ordered 1 tower @ around $98 to enjoy the performance. Around 18 girls (singer + models) were working.

Flower start from $50 and from what I observed last night, the competition not very fierce. So far only saw one customer hang $300 I think, the rest $50 & $100. You aim those girls with less or no flower will be more value for money lol. Girls quality decent, saw a few SYTs too. Since last night i supporting my Vietnam singer, never take the chance to aim other girls. But occasionally still got girls come to my table to drink.

Overall not bad experience ! Competition not as fierce as bigger joint. At least your $50 flower got some small value. Haha.

Gone were the days where flower only $20..

Cheer brooossss……
Hi bro 😎 thanks for the infor from what you mention there plus singer 👨‍🎤 and FL it seem that it quite happening and also there quite number of FL as well
Old 23-09-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmm, I did not expect that it could be a female customer too. Most of the SYTs that night, I was under the impression that most are there as freelancers to earn tips. Perhaps my friend was too eager when he tapped that girl on the shoulder, creating a misunderstanding.
there are females customers there. sometimes got group of young men bringing their own young local gfs too. So be careful who you "tap".
if its an FL, no issues. The other table was probably eyeing about when is that girl going back to his table than to be looking for trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1