The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

What time of the day was that ?
Thought on a Saturday, the building would have lots of people KLKK ...

Am holding off for a while until it gets less "hot".

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Many MP were closed today... saw xq shop was open after walking past it a few times, decided to try her for once.... was not disappointed.. she is chatty and friendly, very different from other ML... fingered her while she BJ and HJ me til release hehe
Old 15-11-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA View Post
Is she the one next to the axs machine (1st floor) ?

Was using the AXS machine last week and she came out from her shop looking for "biz". Looks quite average. Is there any other prettier long hair chick from the 1st floor ?
Located at the side, opposite the restaurant
Old 15-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Located at the side, opposite the restaurant
From far she looks nice, but you’re nearer you can see sign of aging
Old 15-11-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
From far she looks nice, but you’re nearer you can see sign of aging
What's her name ?
Old 15-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What's her name ?
Bobo... tall meh? Short n ba ba
Old 15-11-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Bobo... tall meh? Short n ba ba
dun think it's Bobo
Old 16-11-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What's her name ?

Old 16-11-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
dun think it's Bobo
You were talking about The one at lvl 1 facing restaurant ... that is bobo
Old 16-11-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps he meant the shop closer to the money changer. If that's the one, then its not Bobo... The restaurant he refering to is probably the central one
Old 16-11-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not the western food restaurant, it's the asian cuisine restaurant,
Old 16-11-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaShark View Post
Yes, it was a total waste of money, totally non-existence service. I tried because I suddenly had cravings for MILF with big boobs and Lisa caught my attention. I regretted very much after that hence warning fellow bros not to waste their money.

You only paid $60 all in?
Is this LISA the one with short hair ?
Old 16-11-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not the western food restaurant, it's the asian cuisine restaurant,
The only one shop facing restaurant next to pinoy pub is bobo
Old 16-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lousy service...
Old 16-11-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Lousy service...
Yes totally agreed
Old 16-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought Bobo shop is the corner shop ?

At the side , Beside the Pub, opposite the Chinese mookata restaurant got another MP , at the moment occupied by this tall hour glass figure PRC MILF.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread