The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-01-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 11
pottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=760089

Bella from Yolo

Saw this new stable and decided to try.

Face: 9/10
Boobs: cute boobs but not for boobies lover
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: didn't try
Pussy: trimmed
Body: 9/10

Clear directions given by OKT.
Went in and was greeted by a sweet smile.
Lied down on the bed to relax for a while, she massaged and soon it led to some teasing.
When little bro up straight go shower, we French like long lost love birds.
Laid down on bed and kept kissing, while making my way down South.
The way she moans and arches her body made me insane, cap on and complete my objective.
Laid there for a good 5 mins, she was nice to massage my back and shoulders. Shower up and still kissed a bit more. Times up and back to reality again.

Will RTF, again just to relive the GFE.

Happy bonking new year to all!
Safe bonking !!

Above are my 2 cents worth, experience may differ, hope all the bros will treat her well.
Old 15-01-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jeke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a round with Jasmine from Eroticism.
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=759804

Really a syt with a super slim body. Her eyes are lovely and she's very very pleasant to look at. Boobs were soft natural Bs that suited her very petite frame. Ass was ample and grabbable.

She seems inexperienced with her services because she doesn't do this sort of work normally. And i prefer this sort of girl so that is totally OK haha. I like syts to give tlc to.

Would RTF. She's quite innocent and tired so please please treat this syt well bros 🙏 If you get her overnight do give her time to sleep.

Agreed with supermanwtflol's FR:
https://sbf.rocks/showpost....ostcount=57660
Old 15-01-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jeke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhang junbao View Post

Then just a couple minutes ago, my faith in good service okts is slightly restored.erotism's bro pine. I tried to book his super angpai jasmine, he told me she was fully booked. But suddenly she got a last minute cancellation and bro pine immediately texted me again. That's enthusiasm. Now, you might say that he was merely trying to get the most bang out of his buck but hei, for me, that's actually service and he's got nothing to hide. In the end, after understanding jasmine has a sored little sister due to her popularity, I decided not to go ahead. But bro pine still remained very friendly. Guys, he is a rarity I think. I mean I have only encountered 3 okts since I decided to try dome 1 again, and he is the only one who made me felt appreciated even though I didn't let him EARN MY MONEY TODAY. That's something. Thank you bro pine, I'm sure those you provided good service to will appreciate it as well and hope you bring in more gems like jasmine in. She is definitely something else I can feel.
I want to second this. Eroticism's OKT is good.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
ralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally got a chance to try Tiffany from Seduction.
In my opinion, this is the closest resemblance of her. Photo found in Telegram.

Looks: Totally my type of SYT. All parties, stable, OKT and Tiffany, did not fail me in my quest for good looking syt, Tiffany scores high here even with some slight blemish. Young fellas will be falling heads over heels for her.

Body: Petite, slim and yet curvy at her waist. Zero blemishes and so soft and subtle. Top top body.

Boobs: Not for boobs lovers but this is just minor imperfections. Small nipples, sensitive and so irresistible looking.

Pussy: Wet, small and yearning to be painted. Sucked her clits and liked her inner thighs before heading straight back to her vagina, odorless.

Frenching: Did light french only with plenty of kisses thrown in with her pouty soft lips. I did not mind too much, I prefer to enjoy her fine sublime body more.

69: Asked her for it, she was game enough to join in.

BBBJ: She kept on going at my request. She gave those innocent looks at me which really revved up my manhood. Living the dream during the blowjob.

FJ: Rides really well, did her in doggy with full penetration from my 6 inch cock, she took it well, emitting soft innocent moans along the way. Carried her up for a bonk in front of the dresser mirror to admire my fuck job on her, can feel her vagina getting slimy. Finally place her down on the edge of her bed and did a standing missionary on her, licking her neck, kissing her, teased her nipples, she moved her body to adjust to the best angle for me to penetrate her again and again till I blasted into the rubber. Tiring but seriously exhilarating sex work out.

GFE: Very talkative and extremely playful, she is actually quite seasoned and speak passable english.

RTF: Hope my money and sperm recover in time before she departs in 3 days time. She is definitely a good RTF bonk.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 5
GreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nuna of Seduction
First time booking with this stable, verification and stuff was quite time consuming but in the end the bonk was worth the efforts.
Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
Frenching: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: Not given
Fuckjob: 9/10
RTF: Back from my short business trip, originally wanted to go back to Hazel, alas she was full so try out new stable and it did not disappoint, I was dog tired but Nuna kept going and going and I did my 2 shots eventually, she is a sweet sincere lady who tried her best to please me. Her sexy body did the trick all right. Very very good bonk, might come back for her again if her attitude is the same as this session.
Thanks for arranging the meet up.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 7
kingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
FR worth mentioning for this magnificent gal

Lady: Mina
Stable: Seduction

Here we go!

OKT: 8/10 Very prompt response!

Lady Mina:
Looks: 7/10 What you see is What you get.

Body: 9/10 Ultra fair and smooth skin tone, confirm no thai tan. Petite body with no fats. i like it alot!

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B boobs with nice light brown protruding nipples.

Pussy: 8/10 Small bush there as she doesnt like to wax so she shave. Very tight hole too!

BBBJ: 9/10 Very powerful! cover head, shaft and balls!

FJ: 9/10 Very enjoyable. Spread her legs and did a reverse cowgal right in front of the big mirror! With my cock pounding her tight pussy, the sight is beautiful! Did a standing doggy too and finish with CIM! (please inform her in advance so that she is mentally prepared!)

Comms: Normal standard English

GFE: 8/10 Very sweet of her to auto lie beside you and cuddle and chit chat..her hand keep stroking the cock while we chit chat.. LOL

Overall: 9/10 Money well spent and Very sextisfying experience!!!

RTF: YES!
Jumping on to the Mina bandwagon.
Missed her on her last trip, not going to miss her this time.
Getting a slot was a challenge.
Matching up against her in bed is a bigger challenge.
Her service levels are sky high, non commercial feel session, she does not seem tired and kept uttering sweet words to me making me feel like a big time VIP haha.
Special mention to her AR and enthusiasm / pro activeness in bed, she is real workaholic.
And yes, I totally concur with Bro Shinoda's FR, she is that good and worth the wait indeed, i got lucky today. Heard she is leaving in less than a week so good luck to those who wish to meet and test her, she is the real deal, hard to find sex this good.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happybrightside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on new stable YOLO, Bella

Girl: 9/10 Petite cute young girl, have a great smile!
Gfe: 9/10 High girlfriend feeling, willing to accomande my requests and hardworking.
BJ: 8/10 Good
FJ: 8/10 Very tight
Old 16-01-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Erotism Jasmine FR

Cosy and discreet place with decent size toilet. Friendly okt...got long queue for her so i was glad to get a slot finally.

First impression is petite n sweet looking. Quite pretty, slim with no fats. Very demure n accomodating, my type. Can bonk her non stop no complaints, her bbbj is decent, can improve though, need more training. Got blemishes on her face n body, probably heaty.

Ended session with cof...no complains..took it like a champ. She looks at least mid 20s to me though...but still pretty. Her greatest asset is her attitude...though tired or customer request many different stunts, she is someone who doesnt show black face.

Recommended for others n left a happy man.
Old 16-01-2020, 05:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Triple threat FR, what an amazing day.

Stable: TRL
OKT: Professional, concise and friendly.

Number 1. RTF for Tiffany

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=759637

Looks: 10/10 same as photos.

BBBJ: DT available, plenty of suction. Accomodating when I requested for longer BBBJ.

FJ: Very good stereo, sweet body, good to look at from all positions. CFM face at every turn. Very good fuck.

Overall: RTF'd for a reason, told me to try her friend Nicky, so I did.

Number 2. Keecha

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=760075

Secret angpai this one.

BBBJ: Fucking sensual BBBJ, very good rhythm, alternates between soft and hard suction, one of the best I've had.

FJ: Excellent rider of cock, accomodating in all positions, beautiful ass to doggy in. Another amazing fuck completed.

Overall: Very well spoken lady with high level sexpertise. Probably will be my go-to fuck for this batch. Horny just thinking about her BBBJ.

Number 3. Nicky

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=759761

Pussy made for pounding. (Warm it up first la)

BBBJ: Fucking lucky, 3 excellent BBBJs in one day. DT available, good face fucking action. Alot of hands-free head bobbing as well.

FJ: Superior ass quality, bros can just fuck 2 positions enough alr, reverse cowgirl and doggy. She has a fine piece of ass.

Overall: Very pleasant lady, constantly giggling. Dat ass tho. Whew.

What a day of fucking it has been, 270 minutes of fun with 3 amazing girls. As usual, YMMV.
Old 16-01-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post
Triple threat FR, what an amazing day.

Stable: TRL
Number 2. Keecha

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=760075

Secret angpai this one.

BBBJ: Fucking sensual BBBJ, very good rhythm, alternates between soft and hard suction, one of the best I've had.

FJ: Excellent rider of cock, accomodating in all positions, beautiful ass to doggy in. Another amazing fuck completed.

Overall: Very well spoken lady with high level sexpertise. Probably will be my go-to fuck for this batch. Horny just thinking about her BBBJ.
Was Keecha still tired? Lol
Old 16-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Erotism Jasmine FR

Got blemishes on her face n body, probably heaty.
Heaty should do swallow to fix it :P
Old 16-01-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
derod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile FR - Bella, Stable - YOLO

FR
Stable - YOLO
Lady - Bella
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=760090

Early 20s
Look wise, like a typical young Thai lady on the streets of Bangkok
Fun size/petite
Good attitude
High GFE
Aim to please
Not for boobs lovers
BBBJ could be longer
Overall good bonk
RTF - maybe
Old 16-01-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=759793

Looks 9/10 same like photo

Body 9/10 slim with fair skin (she's from chiangmai)

French 9/10 alot of fighting tongue action

Bbbj 10/10 can make me cum in 15mins and ended my armies in her mouth

Fj 9/10 did some doggy and missionary..can see her reaction that she's loved to be bonk faster ..so turbo up and her stero moan also increase..lol.. once gonna cum..pull off cap and directly aim onto her mouth
Old 16-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
tomson666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tiffany Seduction
Booked her 16/1 at 0115am

This lady no need ratings oredi, she is one of a kind gem for me.
First time ever, someone teased me so incessantly during shower.
Tiffany used her slim fair smooth body coated with soap and rubbed against me, front and back, allow me to finger her vagina with my soap filled fingers, frenched sensually, licking any area not lathered with soap. I was so damn hard and almost burst when my cock rubbed against her butt crack. After washing my cock down, she kneel and proceeded to give me a solid bbbj plus handjob. Worse is there was nothing for me to grab onto except the towel handle bars.
After such a intense warm up, the bed actions were equally intensifying.
The sex was hot and great, wild frenching aplenty. Successfully completed both shots easily owing to her sexy moanings, frenching and her fine slim syt body of perfection.
I get it she does not french all bros, she is really into hygiene, luckily I made sure I followed all the necessary protocols to get whatever I wanted from her and she repaid me back with awesome sex.
A real gem worthy of every cent spent on her. Try her before she leaves soon.
Old 16-01-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noobmaster666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late fr for june from galaxy

Looks 9/10 similar to photos
Body 8/10 petite, small boobs
Bbbj 10/10 This is what i like about her the most. Her bbbj is amazing.
Fj 9/10 good
Gfe 10/10 when i enter her room, we hug and cuddle for a few mins first. Lots of kissing.
Rtf: yes, i will keep rtf her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1