The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 22-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gestapozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Good noon bros!

I just had a session with rina (h10r1a) after reading rave reviews bout her which turns out to be more than true! She's a gem I should say.
She made me comfy as soon as I stepped in. A lovely chatty lady. After cleaning up, she proceed to lick me from my thighs to my chest and then back down. Capped my stuff n proceed to bj(she dun do bbbj). Then she told me to stand and sucked me off while on her knees.
Next thing I know, she lied down n told me to breastf#ck her. And her natural big boobs are more than enough to hide your didi. Then she pulled me up n sucked me while my butt rest on her boobs. Did her in missionary n released there.
Cleaned up n smoked together n chit chat bout her life. It shows the human side of her which I admire rather than those 'robots'.
Overall, an excellent value for money. Here's my humble fr:
Face:8
Boobs:9(at least a C n not sagging)
Catbath:7
BJ:8
Titf#ck:10!
FJ:7.5
Friendliness:10!
Damage:40

RTF: oh yes! Good for those who fantasize of doing their friend's older sister or mother ;p
Old 22-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gwannabe7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Gestapozi. Really like what you Rins is really damn good. Only the tummy I give low mark the rest is amazing. Btw. She look like my secondary teacher. That teacher is damn hot. I think her husband always bue tahan cos every year she also pregnant. Hahaha. Will definitely RTF. She will not off during cny. Bro who free can really visit her.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwannabe7 View Post
Bro Gestapozi. Really like what you Rins is really damn good. Only the tummy I give low mark the rest is amazing. Btw. She look like my secondary teacher. That teacher is damn hot. I think her husband always bue tahan cos every year she also pregnant. Hahaha. Will definitely RTF. She will not off during cny. Bro who free can really visit her.
There will be houses that will operate thru the CNY. Since most of the house operators/OKT are Chinese, not sure if they will open house on 1st day. From the past, some houses are already open from the 2nd day but of course no 'ang pais' as they all RTW only after the 4th or 5th day from CNY.

During CNY most of the WLs available will be the old timers, the CAT20 WLs and the 'Brown Sugars'. And also we may expect some crowd. Last year, those WLs who don't command a Q suddenly become 'ang pai' for the day, hahaha!

Have a good and safe sessions during the CNY. This coming week is 'crunch time' for the following week is CNY already.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 23-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 16
kelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud of

From my chats from the WL, most house will be open since the OKT are continuing to charge them. It's just that most chinese are not working.
Old 23-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelang View Post
From my chats from the WL, most house will be open since the OKT are continuing to charge them. It's just that most chinese are not working.
Usually, OKTs will give them 2 days free room rental considering it is CNY. 3rd day onwards WLs will be charged accordingly.

Thanks for info Bro.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 23-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Was at Sim Lim to upgrade my com today. So while waiting, I went to PT.
When I reach PT, it was around 11.30am.

Walk into H7. Saw Joyce's room door half open. Then ask her "can or not"? She say come in.
Decided to try her as never tried her before.

Wow! Really pretty babe.
She's so friendly. One of the friendliest I've seen at PT.

H7R6 - Joyce
Looks/Attitude: 9/10 (so friendly as compared to the 3 young WL in H22)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes.
Damage: $50

Have a nice day.
Old 23-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gestapozi View Post
Good noon bros!

I just had a session with rina (h10r1a)

RTF: oh yes! Good for those who fantasize of doing their friend's older sister or mother ;p
ummmm... nice... so far rina will do almost anything u want her to do... except u wan anal her...maybe u like to bring ur own toys too... she will be glad to use them
Old 23-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gestapozi View Post
Good noon bros!

I just had a session with rina (h10r1a) after reading rave reviews bout her which turns out to be more than true! She's a gem I should say.
She made me comfy as soon as I stepped in. A lovely chatty lady. After cleaning up, she proceed to lick me from my thighs to my chest and then back down. Capped my stuff n proceed to bj(she dun do bbbj). Then she told me to stand and sucked me off while on her knees.
Next thing I know, she lied down n told me to breastf#ck her. And her natural big boobs are more than enough to hide your didi. Then she pulled me up n sucked me while my butt rest on her boobs. Did her in missionary n released there.
Cleaned up n smoked together n chit chat bout her life. It shows the human side of her which I admire rather than those 'robots'.
Overall, an excellent value for money. Here's my humble fr:
Face:8

Rina is a good bonk!
Old 24-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smartshort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

btw , wat rina hse number ?? last week when i was in PT hse 7 rm 7 light is on .. is super back in action ?
Old 24-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Daydreamer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaydreamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have tried 4 gals so far in PT, Joey, Ann, Ivy and Vivi, IMHO, Vivi is the best in terms of service, then followed by Joey, both can CIM but Vivi told me she hardly do CIM for new customer as she wanna check the "sample" first to see whether it's healthy or not, she said some cases the sample might even comes with blood as those bros might be playing too much...hehe.. she had mine examined and told me next time will be fine for CIM.

Just realize City Square Mall offers free parking on weekdays from 12 noon to 2:30 pm, hope this info would be useful to some bros who are driving to PT area.

Btw, didn't get chance to see Violet as every time I passed by her door, it's always closed and light off, not sure if she's working as she's supposed to be back on 16 Jan.
Old 24-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

I, too wonder did the most popular WL this 2yrs also quit? Violet is what I talking about, her door seems shut down for good.

If is true? PT lost another gem, then good luck 2her, she had given me fond memory. Helen too have not being around this 2mths.

Brothers may want to check Carol H14R01, i saw her lights on 2 weeks ago.
Old 24-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartshort View Post
btw , wat rina hse number ?? last week when i was in PT hse 7 rm 7 light is on .. is super back in action ?
H10 R01A - Rina

Super used to be in H07 R03 and not R07.

H07 R03 - Cookies - took over Super's room and she is now the latest arrival in PT.

Hope this helps.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 24-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I, too wonder did the most popular WL this 2yrs also quit? Violet is what I talking about, her door seems shut down for good.

If is true? PT lost another gem, then good luck 2her, she had given me fond memory. Helen too have not being around this 2mths.

Brothers may want to check Carol H14R01, i saw her lights on 2 weeks ago.
Violet quit PT? Gosh... I'll definitely miss her. She is one of the best in PT. She got the look, body, tip top service and not a time watcher...
Old 24-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
.....Btw, didn't get chance to see Violet as every time I passed by her door, it's always closed and light off, not sure if she's working as she's supposed to be back on 16 Jan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

If is true? PT lost another gem, then good luck 2her, she had given me fond memory.....
Hmmm.....Yes, I too have noticed these past week Violet H14R06 haven't checked in for work. The notice on her door has been removed so I assumed she RTW allreally. Mine Bro, I hope and pray-pray that she will RTW soon!The same goes to Ada H16R10!

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 24-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Violet quit PT? Gosh... I'll definitely miss her. She is one of the best in PT. She got the look, body, tip top service and not a time watcher...
Bro we have yet to confirm this. Let us all hope for the best.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1