The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-01-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

just ended a session with Landy from LAX.

fantastic session. firstly she is a pattaya girl. so yeah. she has the pattaya girl standard. solid bbbj, CIM. slutty milf. big enhanced tits for her frame, but still has meat in those boobs. not rock hard kind.

good suction on her bbbj, knows how to use her tongue and focus on the tip. however dont expect a deepthroat.

you can arouse her if your play her nipples right. and she will get wet down below. but not those watery wet kind.

ok to french, not like some stables that put french but only peck on lip. she is okay with full on french. good GFE. didnt chase me off once my 2nd shot ended even though i had some time left.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a way to start the new year

Mew from basil leaves.

I won’t go into details
Looks like photos 9/10 really same as photos
Thai tanned but wtf man her body is damn straight 10/10.

Good stuff. The way she moves the way she fucks and tots body all fucking solid.
Was extremely lucky to be able to even get a slots heard she’s busy and packed from front to back.

Not exactly the sharp features chai type but she gives me the Uni vibe type.
What a way to start the year. The way she ducks dick is really quite something.

Body 👍

Highly recommended
Old 05-01-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
NOTheretojudge is Cool - loads of Potential

I know this is the great books section however just want to report another scam

Queen from Chivas Angels

Looks: 2/10 - didn’t look like photo, short hair vs Long hair in foto
Body: 2/10 - way chubby than photo
BJ: 4/10 it was ok, but short
FR: 3/10 rushed, she wasn’t into it.

Rushed job, asked for one shot only. OKT didn’t reply to me after I questioned if I got baited. Expected more but I would now rate Chivas Angels in the same league as All the new houses (e.g thaisxort) - - scams. Stay away brothers.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Jenny RL
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=758929

Was overseas for months and don't have chance to visit the stables for a while and was sad to see some of the regular trustworthy stable was no longer around so went for two different stable today and lucky me all are legit stable with the same girls despite there are many scamming stable around lately. Had a positive experience with them too.

So here goes my humble fr for Jenny.

Looks: 8.5/10 Same pretty face as the above picture. I slept on the very same bed with the same bedsheet so must be a live pic. WYSIWYG
Body: 8/10 PETITE size, fair and smooth skin. Can easily pass off as local chinese
Boobs: 8.5/10 Pair of soft and natural boobs which is a handful to grab with reasonably small nipples and aureola. I find small nipples very arousing and rare. Had too much red dates in the past so very much appreciate red beans nowadays.
Catbath: 8/10 Good duration on nipples licking and slowly swirl her tongue down to the focus area.
French: 8/10 Started with simple kiss and pecks but was very passionate during FJ.
BBBJ: 9/10 Lengthy and skillful with moderately wet BBBJ which include balls and shaft licking.
FJ: 8.5/10 Shaved pussy with no odour. FJ was with and was exceptionally good when I hit one spot which is deep inside, so good that it "felt almost like raw". Enjoy sex and open to various positions and due to her petite size, lots of position to explore.
GFE: 8.5/10 Friendly and chatty with good desire to service and don't touch her phone for the whole duration. Will lie beside me after first shot and will initiate second shot but I reject her advancement because need to keep some sperm for my next appointment after dinner.
RTF: A good attitude and pretty girl which is worthy to revisit if time permits.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 05-01-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Yu from GX
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=757870

After depriving from the good thai scene in SG for the past few months. I made a booking with GX for Yu and went over to continue my 2nd right after Jenny.

Yu is a little tall for me but had a nice make up on her face just like the pic above. No discrepancy in real life. Friendly young girl with very cheerful attitude.

Face: 8/10 Pretty face with thick makeup. Not a fan of thick makeup but she did it well and looks good.
Body: 8.5/10 Young body with lots of small tattoo scattered from and back. She had this small one piece tattoo on her left boobs which I find it quite cute
Boobs: 7/10 Not a fan of big boobs so was not a issue at all for me.
Catbath: 7/10 Lick nipples and attack junior me
BBBJ: 8/10 Good effort BBBJ with good duration.
Frenching: 8.5/10 Pulled her up after BBBJ and her face automatically come close and start frenching.
Pussy: 8.5/10 Easily wet just by frenching. Can felt that she enjoyed it when giving her a good lick. Had some bush down there so need to avoid the bushy area but otherwise was all good and tasty.
FJ: 8.5/10 Probably this young girl have high sex drive. Felt that she genuinely enjoyed it and felt much like having hot sex with gf for first time. Ended her in missionary with 1 shot only. Not much sperm left in bank
GFE: 8.5/10 Good GFE and not commercial. Was polite to ask for permission to answer a call when someone called her. Just a few minutes so no big deal. Cute and chatty lass.
RTF: Possibly, we had good chemistry and she is well worth the price tag.

Had an awesome time with both Jenny and Yu today.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 05-01-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
onsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Annie Mansion 4/1/20 6pm
No luck ,try this gal photo is her.
Stay hotel , msg okt to ask gal to pick me up to her room.
She speak English little. Use Google to help out.
She is quite meaty but not fat.
Skin Thai tan.
Quite disappointed with her service.
Every thing also short. Cap on and ask me to do the deed.
But I did not cum. She say she cum two times. And say tired and lay down.
I wash up and left and watapps okt about it. No reply from okt.
No rtf . She say sorry to me. She say she can be better than it.
Guess not my day as I wanted to book mew from basil but she is sick too.

After that I try to book kat love affairs around 8pm at hotel too.
Msg okt I get to fnd out I am first customer .she just reach.
To my surprise it turn out not very well. I thought she will provide a good service for me
But same as Annie from Mansion. Every thing service very short. And not willing to do it.
In the end I hj myself an get out . Yesterday was damn unlucky for me
Today I will try again my luck. Nowadays say Ang Pai or commando.
All not true seem like tryng to get more customers and try made my heart and wallet heart pain. Very disappointed with the girl nowadays not same as I first time try gals in dome 1. Every girl I try is dam perfect. They do the servive very good wil try to staisfy customer. Now you never cum they also don't bother.gobe are the good old days.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 14
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

Took Koi from TRL yesterday for overnight (4 Jan)

Great session! Koi was without make up but looks not bad, esp with her hair tied up into ponytail. Super chatty/ talkative and friendly lady. Very energetic n talked non stop lol. So we chatted a fair bit before proceeding to action. As per previous bros’ FR, her bbbj is really good, lots of variation. Love it when she lick n suck the balls. Blew for quite long before I requested to cap on. Sex was great too with more than 3 positions, and she will grab you, grab pillow, etc, really a girl who enjoys sex. Ended off with COF

Too tired n went to sleep. Next day morning had another shot. Requested for long bbbj n CIM this time, which she obliged. Took my cum like champion, kept sucking even after I cum, made me super high haha. Those want to try swallow can add $$ - which I didn’t lol

Not the first time supporting this stable. Okt still friendly as per previous round

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.

Last edited by number32; 07-01-2020 at 12:53 AM.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 5
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

Late booking with Bam from Seduction.

Looks: Cute syt.
Body: Curvy with big ass.
Boobs: Natural, big with some sag.
Pussy: Clean shaved.
Shower: Some teasing.
Catbath: Quite good, works hard.
Painting: Allowed.
AR: Done.
CIM: Not allow.
COB: Done.
BBBJ: Have suction, can suck for long time, no complaints.
FJ: Quite horny, can fuck any positions, no complaints.
GFE: Cheerful, not a phone player or time watcher.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 0
stonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=757843

Location with nice big room and quiet place

Pretty chio lady 9/10

Once step in room feels very warm with her hugs n kisses.. Gfe 9/10

Took off her clothes can see her nice curves with natural boobs 9/10

Catbath and bbbj is great with some licking of the balls 8.5/10

Once cannt hold on witb her blows.. Quicking cap on and start fucking her missionary.. Can see her horny face with the sexy stero moan.. Can see she loves to be fucked and her pussy is easily wet plus tight
Old 05-01-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
leechowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took my free bonk with Cherry (Silk Stockings) yesterday.

Looks: Edging towards milf still quite the looker.
Body: Slim slim slim and smooth smooth smooth, she kept it up to shape really well.
Boobs: Nicely shaped, ultra sensitive.
Pussy: Can paint all I like.
Frenching: Generous giver.
BBBJ: Deepthroat her and she almost choked. Still, she tried again and again.
FJ: Did her in many positions, we enjoyed the process like bf/gf making love.
GFE: Super high level, beware of KC with Cherry.
RTF: Maybe.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LittleBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newy, Basil Leaves

First bonk in 2020
Booked Newy from Basil Leaves
OKT: fast respond and friendly
Looks: in her 20s, young and cute, similar to photos
Body: small, really no fats
Boobs: A - small B maybe
1st shoot ended standing doggy, coz got 1 big mirror in the room
Soft moans
2nd shoot ended missionary
Kiss, french: skipped
Fingering: yes
CIM: didn’t try
BBBJ: she’s green in the line, and she say my tool is too big for her
She got braces somemore, cannot last long
Pros: massage before and after the 1st shoot, not pro type but ok for me
Cons: very small shower room and only got 2 single bed
Old 05-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
entizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milkyway Stable - Faye

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=758106

Looks: 9/10, pretty and have a very sweet smile
Boobs: 9/10, firm and natural. Good enough.
Gfe: 10/10 she give me the feel
BBBJ: 9/10 very hardworking. Enjoy it so much.
FJ: 10/10.. Very wet. Natural wet. Can squirt
French:10/10 She really can French, I love it. Same style as me.

RTF: Surely. Difficult to find girls that gives me so much feel. And can give commando service.

Sorry for my inexperience post. First time. But if want to know more about this lady service that I have tried, just PM me.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Abamper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YUMI - AL

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=757861

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

Not a bad bonk. Hardworking girl. definitely enjoy it.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Short FR for mew from basil

Location wise easily access and near public transport, when i met her she look the same as the picture provided.Service wise very friendly and accomidate all your needs.wasnt very chatty cause she is still sleepy.Probably rtf if i got the time to meet her again
Old 05-01-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

[/QUOTE]FR on Nuch from Sex Amazon

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=nuch
[IMG]https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=nuch[/IMG]

OKT: 10/10 Swift and Straight forward
Room: 8/10 OKT awesome. Think he heard that the previous room was so small. This room is much better than the one before at the same location. Got bathtub some more. Good for OVN bonk. Room is Spacious and Neat at that time. Got clean towel when I was there. To play safe, you may bring your own just in case.
Look: 8/10 Fair for a Thai, petite @ 26-year-old. Has some blemish on her face but still considered pretty.
Body: 9/10 Good head to toes proportion although she is short. Only 1.5m. Has caesarean scar.
Boobs: 8/10 C cup man-made. A little too hard at the back. Can see scars.
BBBJ: 8/10 Not bad. Knows how to deep throat and play with my tip.
FJ: 9/10 Nothing to shout about except the cowgirl. She can really ride.
GFE: 8/10 (Quiet most of the time, but a very sweet and pleasant girl)

Nuch is sweet and pleasing who loves to tease from the start I entered the room. She wasted no time to touch my cock and play with him. She has a small tattoo below her belly button. She is petite and therefore, lightweight. Head to toes proportion is good - No tummy. Nice trimmed pussy and allows "painting". Shy and closed her eyes most of the time. However, I could see that she enjoyed the moment with me. "Painted" her like a good 20 mins including fingering till she orgasm. Bonked her missionary to end my first shot.

GFF from Nuch gao gao. She lied beside me while waiting for the second round. While she felt that didi awaken, she did a good bbbj for me. She did her job reasonably well. Her cowgirl was out of the world and made me come in minutes. Usually, my second shot will take quite a long one. I should ask her to stop riding me and switch position. But the feeling was too good to reject haha. The only downside is that she speaks minimum English. She accepted painting, fingering well but not french with tongue fight, only with her lips.

Should return but I desire other FL as well.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 05-01-2020 at 05:02 PM. Reason: To add image
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1