The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 0
stonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=755927

Promise Patty will write her an fr since shes worth it..

Location.. Cosy room with attach bathroom

Looks.. 9/10 real person looks better then pboto

Body.. 8.5/10 nice curves and great boobs

Boobs...9/10 great pair of huge jugs to play

French.. 10/10 can really French like lost lovers

Pussy.. 8.5/10 tide hole and can easily wet..

Bbbj.. 9/10 great blow with fast n slow motion

FJ.. 9/10 she loves to be bang hard from behind and her sexy moan will make my 2ic boil faster then usual.. First shot finish off doggy.. 2nd shot while she ride me..

Rtf.. Yes if time n vitamin M permits
Old 07-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 7
kingkong1 has much to be proud ofkingkong1 has much to be proud ofkingkong1 has much to be proud ofkingkong1 has much to be proud ofkingkong1 has much to be proud ofkingkong1 has much to be proud ofkingkong1 has much to be proud ofkingkong1 has much to be proud of

Took Mei from Seduction68 at 330pm session today.
She is simply amazing.
She looks cute and skin tone is quite fair
Her body is one to die for and its all natural.
She has ample bosoms and a tight shaved pussy.
Her frenching made me feel loved and her bbbj is the powerful type.
She took CIM well, she moans funny lol and she can certainly take a long bonk without complaints. My cock was in and out her wet pussy for 45 mins before I ejaculated into her mouth. Solid!
She is ting tong by nature and also horny, never giving my cock a moment of peace. Wanted to extend but need to meet OC.
RTF is unlikely as her last day is tomorrow, hope she comes back again.
A 10/10 lady!
Old 07-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jamesenglish7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Second visit to Loveaffair, got another good recommendation from okt for DADA, fresh meat that arrived today, big boobs girl, tall curvy, high gfe and can really suck a cock. FJ was superb with her high pitch moanings which make me pound her even harder and faster. 2nd shot, got a long bbbj from her n exploded my armies into her mouth, and she stills continue sucking! Doggy recommended for her as her curvy ass makes the piak piak sound. RTF material, and thanks bro LA for the great recommendation again
Old 07-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 5
hdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant future

Jen Silk Stockings:
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
French: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

A very sweet young lady.
Deserving of a RTF.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
oceanyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pumpkin Emmanuelle

Just had a very good service from her. Below are my ratings for the service:

French: 10/10 ( Deep french kiss, won’t initiate but she is receptive)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Feels damn good in her mouth. Didn’t deepthroat but it was fine for me)

FJ: 10/10 (My god, this lady can finish just through this alone. She says cowgirl is the best for her but she can finish in just about any position)

GFE: 9/10 (SOP at first but after that first round she became much more open and GFE just became better . Speaks good English too

CIM: YES

Massage: N/A (Not sure if she provides but it doesn’t hurt to ask)

Overall : 9/10 (Damn good service and worth every amount, a must try)

RTF: 100% yes.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 6
Woodworth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWoodworth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seduction68 - Serene

Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty
Body: 9/10 Slim, smooth
Boobs: 8.5/10 beautiful small boobs.
Pussy: 9/10 Very wet
CIM - NA
Cat bath - 8.5/10 Very turn on.
BBBJ: 9/10 Hard worker here.
FJ: 9/10 Never give up on my failing dick. Made sure I got what I came for.
GFE: 9/10 Attentive and sweet.
RTF: At this price yes for sure.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Soda from RebornLover

Introduction : Feeling the urge to bonk and saw some new faces in SBF. Decided to choose Soda as her those kind of look quite suit me. But actually after the session finish, what really amazed me is her services & skills in some areas which I personally like as it make me leaving the place feeling satisfying.

Looks :
Soda at first look from her face feature and can already know she is a Thai. Her live look compare with photos are around 75% to 80% similar. She is more towards the womanly look. Her hair are quite long and her hair are black in color. During the session, I prefer she let her hair down as I feel that she looks more beautiful when her hair are not tied up. When she greet me at the door she was wearing a black night gown where the front part of her gown revealing her cleavage.

Body :
She have a height which I estimate around 1.54m to 1.56m tall. She is consider average build with a consider well proportioned body to her height. Have some tummy. Her skin tone color is thai tanned. Body have those seducer smell IMO. Pussy is shaved. Have some tattoos on her body. Overall she have a body which is great for bonking as the feeling is quite good when bonking onto her.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Looks big and firm on her body. She told me that her cup size is C. If I also remember correctly, she told me that her boobs are 3 years seasoned with 380cc silicone implanted. Boobs texture feeling are semi hard feeling. Her nipples are brown in color and they are easily aroused when being suck or lick gently. Had a good time enjoying on her boobs where I suck, lick, fondle and tune gently with no restriction.

Shower :
When we are showering together, she will really soap and rinse my body well. She will soap my back, front, thigh and later that still will give me some good back massage before rinsing my body. What really amazed me is, when she rinse away the soap on my 2IC than she start to proceed to give me a BBBJ. While I am in enjoyment enjoying her BBBJ, I start to fondle on her those big boobs.

GFE :
She is service orientated and Fuck Buddy type IMO. She is also a very considerate lady where some services when she is performing than she will ask if I am feeling comfortable or not and if I am feeling not comfortable she ask me to tell her and she will adjust her style or speed. Her services to me are really very good IMO as she will "Help me take off my clothes", "Hang my clothes", "Wrapped towel for me", "Soap & rinse me well", "Help me use the towel to dry my body after bath", after first shot as we are hot & perspiring then she "Went to the toilet to wet a towel and bring the towel to wipe my body" so my body will feels cooldown. After that she will even provide me some good front massage while chatting with me. I also think that she is like a Fuck Buddy because she talk like a friend where she will share about her experience as FL and also some other stuff. Her English speaking level is consider above simple level that kind IMO.

Frenching :
Ok this girl is also those frencher type. Her style can kiss, smooch and french type all can. Maybe just need that very very slight initiation than later will kiss, smooch and french along the way. I felt IMO she will also take the initiative to kiss me and later slowly become french. Her tongue fight style can also be full tongue fight one hehehe. Her frenching type IMO is really like those saliva kind of feeling. Got one time when we are frenching with tongue fight on, after that we proceed to separate our lips and there is a string of saliva just happen to falls on her nose. I felt a little pai seh. Hehe

BBBJ :
I would consider her BBBJ to be quite good IMO. She will really take time to BBBJ my 2IC and also BBBJ for quite sometime IMO. Her BBBJ consist of 2IC head licking, balls sucking, balls licking, will also BBBJ with those saliva feeling. The feeling of her BBBJ for me is those good suction & slurpy kind of feeling. What really make me feels that she is considerate is when she is performing balls sucking, as she is aware that some people will feels uneasy when sucking the balls than before she start performing balls sucking, she will say if I feels uncomfortable, I just had to inform her. Overall it was a very good BBBJ provided by her.

FJ :
I felt her body is really great for FJ. We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions. Personally I like Missionary and Doggy positions as these 2 positions I feels good when bonking on her body. Also during FJ with her that time, she will keep encouraging me to keep bonk onto her, push my hips with her hand when I bonking her in missionary and sometime she will use her leg to lock on my body where I will lock on a position to just keep bonking onto her. Also she will start to get excited when I start to go in a faster pace and her moaning tone will have some slight change. As her moan tone change, it somehow make me feels more aroused and I just keep bonking onto her. After releasing my shot, she will hug onto me and just french with me. Overall it was a very satisfying FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Soda is a girl where her services & attitude to go that extra efforts to make sure I feels good, her BBBJ with good suction & slurpy feeling too and lastly the FJ session with her on her that body is satisfying. Overall it was a satisfying session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 08-12-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
wenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cat from RP

Looks: 9/10 Pretty and sweet
Body: 9/10 Petite, Slim
Boobs: 8/10 Small size
French: 8/10 light french
FJ: 9/10

Overall, accommodating, a little shy, can converse a little english and chinese.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sugar and Serene from Seduction

Just out from a delicious threesome with these two gems. Serene is tight but Sugar was the better fit for me

Previous FRs are all true. Same as the pics, warm welcoming and both gfe through the roof.

Serene is petite, sharp nails and naughty and playful...had me cracking up at her antics.
Sugar is a sweetheart through and through.

I'll be back to rtf before they leave. Year end means lesser customers so they're full of energy and really rejuvenated my tired-ass soul lol!
Old 07-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unclesam65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RTF session with Amy from RollyPolly 6th dec 5:15 pm
First of all thanks to bro RP for accommodating some delays.

Now about Amy she is the first gem I have seen saying no to tip, she said already enough.
She is a pretty girl , tall , curvy and very high GFE.
We immediately start frenching as soon as enter room.
Quick BBJ as well in front of mirror.
Soapy shower each other and another BBBJ and AR session. Her AR skills are super, i had to stop her.
Later we go to bed and I habe the best CIM ever, she was lying on the bed and I was on top of her and i finished in her mouth.
She is fully accommodating and always smiling and giggling .
We did many positions but had the 2nd shot missionary with lot of GFE in between.
I had promised her chocolates but since I couldn’t bring i wanted to give some extra tip but she say no.
Thats a real good girl out there.
Enjoy bro’s while she is here.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

popper123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Got to try Leena during evening, first time writing FR as her services were great with ongoing promotion.

OKT was funny and but have very prompt replies. Leena is quite ding dong and slim! Can carry her around for sure. Room is pretty big and you’ve to climb up the stairs since there was no lift.

Appearance, 8/10, would not reject type. She’s in her mid 20s.
Body, 9/10, Leena is slim and sexy, with tight body. Her ass is worth to doggy!
Communication: 7.5/10, can speak English with some help from Google.
Shower, 9/10, making sure I’m clean and keep disturbing my little bro.
Boob, 8/10, Soft B Cup and little bit saggy but good to suck on it.
French, 9/10, she initiates frenching.
BBBJ, 9/10 She tried to DT my little bro and gave me the cute look.
Pussy, 9/10, clean shaved, didn’t paint her as I’m not really into painting. Pussy was very tight during FJ and kept on saying my lil bro was very big.
FJ, 9/10, she tried her best and her moaning was loud. Cowgirl, missionary then doggy her till I release all the load. Both of us were tired after that.
CIM, 9/10, unload everything inside her mouth for first shot since I love CIM.
Massage, 7/10, she gave some simple massage me between shots.

Overall was a 9/10 bonk for me, will initiate BBBJ for second round and she did it for at least 10mins. Left as a happy man and will rtf her again once I’m free again. Thanks to OKT for planning everything.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

aidanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Michelle - SS

She can really give GFE and not a time watcher. She will try to service you to her best and leave you satisfied. Thank you OKT for the arrangement.

Looks: 8/10 (GND look)
Body: 9/10 (Slim and nice, but not for boob lovers. Butt is firm and good.)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (Recommend to try doggie with her.)
Old 08-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
SimplyBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

DirtySecret - MAYRA - 07/12/2019 -1800 hrs
Location Type H

Mayra is a mid-20ish lady with a fair skin tone. May be considered as light tanned to some. She carries a pair of enhanced "C" cup. Very well done pair with nice and inviting nipples. She is a small slim girl with a bit of curves in the right places. Overall having a very petite and sexy feel.

Upon opening the door, she looks fresh and active. Hold my hands and led me into the room. She can speak English & french well right from the first 10 mins of ice breaking. We have a short french and English conversation before going to the shower in the private bathroom where can take our own sweet time inside. But well, i am not a fan of bathroom action, therefore i kept things sop and move on to the bed.

Her foreplay to bbbj was superb. She does it for a long time and covered all areas. Wet with good suction and hardworking. About 30% eye contact during the blow.

During sex, she is rather wet and horny type. I mean you know it based on her body movement. If a girl isn't interested to be fucked by you. She'll probably just let you do all the action and she will just lie down like a corpse.
But as for Mayra, she will ride and grind. Moved along with your pumping action. Eg: She will lock you in during missionary, bang herself backward during doggy.
She does not do cim or cof. therefore i finished 2 shots the helmet inside her pussy. In my opinion, there was strong chemistry between us. Sex was passionate with lots of frenching and movement. Gfe is therefore very high because of that. She was eager for the second round after the first. I was about to think that she is going to kick me out once i finish both rounds. But nope, she didn't. In fact she asked me to stay the last 20min to company her even though i already done with both shots.

To summaries my session with Mayra. I think it's a rather hot and horny session with your ex gf kind of feeling. She is soft and nice but horny when she is needed to be. Quite an amazing experience with her. Kc is rather strong with her. So weak bros please beware. LOL.
Personally, i will rtf her soon.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Michelle from Silk Stockings (1/5)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=754263

Many FR for her and most details already mentioned many times.

Location central. Very discreet. Parking close.

Okt Silk as always very responsive and helpful.

Michelle is from Isaan but lives with her sister in Bangkok. Second time in Singapore. One week October and 2,5 weeks this time. Last time she says. Certainly not a pro. Just a SYT in need of money (she is 26 actually).

Nice body. No tattoos. Small chest but sizeable behind. Normal length. Cute. Smiles a lot. Speaks reasonable good english.

Shower SOP
No frenching. Just light kisses.
No painting. Too sensitive she says.
Catbath SOP
BBBJ actually better than expected. Slow and gentle. But good suction.
FJ SOP. She can't take deep pounding. She lubes a lot and is very tight. Seems in some pain but when asked if OK she says she's fine. But not comfortable with that so took it very slow and gentle. No eye contact.

So average bonk but she's a nice girl and quite pretty so still left a happy man.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

FR for fendi from Silk Stockings (1/5)

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10 no tummy, slim and fair tone.
Bbbj: 8/10 slow and gentle
Fj: 9/10 she's a rider.
French: she is more of a kisser.

Rtf: yes !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1