The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
High till dry,

You deserve points for being a nice guy, your wife must be very happy! What about your mia noi, she deserve some financial assistance too!
mia noi mai mii na. mii mia luang kon dio
Old 10-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

High till dry,

Translation please

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Living in Bangkok is the same as sinkieland....you got the most luxurious to the most cheap depending on what you can afford or budget.
Here in sinkieland we have people surviving living in 1 room flats and those living in sentosa cove as well.

Assuming everyone here is talking about the same level of living similar to sinkieland then. For SGD 1k you can have the same lifestyle as a sinkie hdb dweller creature comforts....Similar to a salaried worker of maybe 3500. Infact a more better lifestyle as you can take taxi as basic transport and not squeeze in the buses here. You can get rent a nice studio apartment, image how much would one here costs? You can afford to eat out in restaurants sometimes unlike sinkieland where you only can afford hawker centers. For the sex factor you can afford to get better grade there at cheaper rate, or similar to here you can find a Gf or go disco to pick up....much higher success compare to here when you roam the nightspots also.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Only K n SC bank can be found in airport. I can't find BKK ATM.... guess BKK bank did not contribute to the social fund.
Bkk bank is locate at the airport public bus station.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
High till dry,

Translation please
no mistress, only got a yellow faced wife
Old 10-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Living in Bangkok is the same as sinkieland....you got the most luxurious to the most cheap depending on what you can afford or budget.
Here in sinkieland we have people surviving living in 1 room flats and those living in sentosa cove as well.
u r right bro. it really depends what kind of lifestyle u wanna live. i've seen a one room apartment being shared by 4 to 5 people. every month they paid less than 1k baht on rental. 2 simple meals with public transport will not exceed 100 baht per day.

ultimately is up to u to choose a hiso or loso life. i belongs to the latter
Old 23-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
d'Artagnan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Your analysis sums it up. But facts are a fresh grad in BKK from a good U like Chula commands about THB20-40K per month. In SG from NUS you can start about SGD5K.

quality of life can't be measured
Old 23-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

After countless of trips in recent years and 2 months resident in Krung Thep, before migrate to CNX, YES Krung Thep is similar to sillypore standard, compare to the amount I spent at Krung Thep, I can afford to spend leisurely or "Sabai Sabai" here in CNX.

Taking a cab from Thong lor soi sip, to Nonthaburi, Bangkuay is like paying from my house to Orchard Tower, and best thing some honest taxi driver go by short cut way, which is cheaper by 80 baht compare to those who just wanna to earn 80baht more by going longer route then usual.

But one thing for sure the ladies here is X 100 better then what Butterfactory or Zouk has.
Old 23-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'Artagnan View Post
Your analysis sums it up. But facts are a fresh grad in BKK from a good U like Chula commands about THB20-40K per month. In SG from NUS you can start about SGD5K.
Which job earns a NUS fresh grad 5k or chula 40k? I will get my kid to study the required course.
Old 23-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Which job earns a NUS fresh grad 5k or chula 40k? I will get my kid to study the required course.
-----
Not sure abt Thai standard but over here, NUS or NTU at best 2800-3000 . Dont believe those newspapers saying big figures.

Out of curiosity, i have seen PRC grads trying to impress in china but in Thailand, do they go the extra miles ?
Old 23-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
-----
Not sure abt Thai standard but over here, NUS or NTU at best 2800-3000 . Dont believe those newspapers saying big figures.

I am also surprised a fresh grad getting 5k SGD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
Out of curiosity, i have seen PRC grads trying to impress in china but in Thailand, do they go the extra miles ?
This I dunno. Let me try to employ 1 personal assistance and see how they go extra miles....
Old 23-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Aiya, he is member of 3 Musketeers so just simply shoot his mouth off (I mean hand) before processing with brain.
Old 24-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jackco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone want to meet up in bkk for a drink or club to pick up?

im travelling solo there on oct 1-4

pm me
Old 25-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Warning:

Just a friendly reminder that you can't eat or perform oral service on girls for 9 days due to Vegetarian Festival in Bangkok!

Several cute girls from Rainbow 4, Tilac, Shark and Baccara gogos are wearing special panties with stop sign on their genital area!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-09-2011, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am also surprised a fresh grad getting 5k SGD.
I think d'Artagnan bro is referring to the top 3% of the grads - which does not represent the actual population.

But a high average starting pay should be like what ahbengsony bro mentioned.

For Thailand, the annual bonus is quite high I think depending on which industies you are in. One of my decent Thai OL friend who works in the automobile line (not a sales role) got 6 months bonus last year - her first job and first bonus. She said Thai grad if possible want to work in oil&gas industry, next automobile.

Of cos she is only one sample Thai grad. And this cannot represent the true picture.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1