The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 22-01-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
Any Bros tried this Ruby at Upper Thomson yet?
caught her on Michat, keep asking me to go down but just refused to tell me the massage entrance price. Do PM me if unable to public.
Same she refuse to tell me the price too.
But her pics and voice makes me want to commando leh.
But my big head is pulling my small head back. kekeke...
Old 23-01-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
This area price... you can just go face to face ask. Either you know how to negotiate , know when to pay, you are firm and can just walk out or they see you carrot head easy target eat your $$$.

Last edited by desudesu; 23-01-2021 at 12:51 AM.
Old 26-01-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioushan View Post
bro can share location? would love to try a fit milf for once thanks bro
PM me.. was lucky to find her, after a few trips. She brought me into the room, n showed me the menu..

Nice looking MILF, but really very toned. She said she got good genes.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

This ruby previously from candy shop. So I guess u guys should know rate should be on the high side I tink
Old 27-01-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra888 View Post
PM me.. was lucky to find her, after a few trips. She brought me into the room, n showed me the menu..

Nice looking MILF, but really very toned. She said she got good genes.
is this the one where u were brought inside their secret room? haha.
Old 28-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows if Adam Spa at 24 Sin Ming still in operations?
Old 28-01-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Anyone knows if Adam Spa at 24 Sin Ming still in operations?
2 weeks ago when I went was still operational.
Old 28-01-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
2 weeks ago when I went was still operational.
Just went last week. Sadly the ml in red zone... so never full battle order
Old 30-01-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
MonyMony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Along upper Thomson somewhere near the many petrol station side and hawker food centre.. there is one particular spa.. well hidden.. anyone tried it before?
Old 30-01-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonyMony View Post
Along upper Thomson somewhere near the many petrol station side and hawker food centre.. there is one particular spa.. well hidden.. anyone tried it before?
I tried before, I took the cheapest menu $54 and extended 30 minutes. It's clean but good massage. They have the $88 menu but I never try. Why not you go try see see. Though I don't know $88 got GQ or not. If you just want good massage it's a nice place.

If you want more then you might want to look elsewhere.

Last edited by desudesu; 30-01-2021 at 02:14 PM.
Old 30-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 3 spas along this stretch.

1st spa, the infamous L*. Went a few times cause the ML looks pretty. But always disappointed. Nonexistence massage and overpriced services. Haven't gone back in a long time. So don't know how it is now.

2nd spa, further up, near a circle line mrt and near all the food area. All shops on level 2. Some closed down since last year. But the ML still lingers around the few shops. Some bros mentioned R**y, A**le and I*y. All from that stretch. A little pricy but can have lots of action. Go in and you will be pleasantly surprised. Their dressing let's you imagination runs wild. Can choose the one you want from those available. Have only tried A**le once and I*y a few times cause she is petite but has a good figure. Not recommended for bros looking for a good massage but just for some quick action away from town area.

3rd spa, in-between the 2 locations I mentioned. Is near a new mrt which still isn't operating. Shop is just next to the Thai BBQ shop. So going at night is a little scary due to the human traffic. The ML I used to patronise went to another shop. Now a new ML who used to work at Chong Pang works there now. She speaks good Chinese, gives a good massage, friendly, tall, pretty, good figure and good after massage offer. Entrance is slightly pricey but service is market rate. Other ML's at the shop, I haven't tried. So not sure how they are.

Can share the wechat contact for some of those I mentioned. But do give me time to respond. But, the last shop, will have to be more selective. Cause the ML a little afraid of having too many customers. Scared of being targeted by AV. Cause the whole stretch also quite a few shops.
Old 30-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Up your points
Old 30-01-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good fr. Appreciated
Old 30-01-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
warnshot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

1st spa, the infamous L*. Went a few times cause the ML looks pretty. But always disappointed. Nonexistence massage and overpriced services. Haven't gone back in a long time. So don't know how it is now.

2nd spa, further up, near a circle line mrt and near all the food area. All shops on level 2. Some closed down since last year. But the ML still lingers around the few shops. Some bros mentioned R**y, A**le and I*y. All from that stretch. A little pricy but can have lots of action. Go in and you will be pleasantly surprised. Their dressing let's you imagination runs wild. Can choose the one you want from those available. Have only tried A**le once and I*y a few times cause she is petite but has a good figure. Not recommended for bros looking for a good massage but just for some quick action away from town area.

3rd spa, in-between the 2 locations I mentioned. Is near a new mrt which still isn't operating. Shop is just next to the Thai BBQ shop. So going at night is a little scary due to the human traffic. The ML I used to patronise went to another shop. Now a new ML who used to work at Chong Pang works there now. She speaks good Chinese, gives a good massage, friendly, tall, pretty, good figure and good after massage offer. Entrance is slightly pricey but service is market rate. Other ML's at the shop, I haven't tried. So not sure how they are.

Can share the wechat contact for some of those I mentioned. But do give me time to respond. But, the last shop, will have to be more selective. Cause the ML a little afraid of having too many customers. Scared of being targeted by AV. Cause the whole stretch also quite a few shops.
Hi bro can share?
Old 01-02-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Previously wrote MR on spa O**** near the Yong Tau Foo area. During covid, the place has been closed for quite long. Today went pass and saw people changing the signboard. Looks like another spa is coming up

Also to update, there was a spa that spring up during the covid, beside duck rice stall. Now closed also... maybe kena raid, not sure why.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马

Total girls bonked till May 24: 788 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1