The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-06-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
There is this maid staying at Clementi who is off on every Thursday. She agreed to give a group bj at 50 per guy after I jokingly asked her if she would do it. Any takers?
Group bj, can I be the first?
Old 22-06-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9782 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Damn

This is pic of the day.
Old 22-06-2024, 04:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Damn

This is pic of the day.
I was hoping to make it to pic of the month.....
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-06-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2293 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
my regular never ask money we dont message much and not clingy. every time meet she know is to fuck and we are not going to have a relationship just fuck buddies
You are lucky dude.
Old 22-06-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Perfect picture, see a boob, part off pussy and ass fuck.
Fantastic angle. Definitely picture of the month.
Old 22-06-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9782 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha. Maybe with chocolate creampie pic? 😂
Old 22-06-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
She is a regular at the LP club top floor. Always dance very sexy with guys
Look like Jen prevously from Depot and Havelock
Old 22-06-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Just wondering anyone have up before this DH? How was she and what's her dmg like?

Look like Jen prevously from Depot and Havelock
Old 22-06-2024, 05:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

the maid I was supposed to meet turn out to be a real nut job

we haven't met and she was stalking me in all ways possible

had the intention to just meet and mess around

but even before anything happen she was jealous possessive

not worth it

pay and fuck off is better.

that's my first and last try into the maid sector.

commercial is a better way to fuck
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-06-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 3
Mayujia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayujia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayujia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many clones need to be careful who you talk to
Old 23-06-2024, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
You are lucky dude.
very lucky thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
U got yourself a keeper bro. As long as they are not crazy enough to break up your family and is down for the deed anytime....enjoy.

Is she pinoy or indo?
pinoy. most indo i talk to want money. i think pinoy better not so money minded more on how much they like you. i have a new pinoy also never ask money buy food will do now can rotate between them.
Old 23-06-2024, 07:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Close ups are the easiest......

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-06-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2293 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Close ups are the easiest......

You've got a gem
Old 23-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
but they open late afternoon.. by that time most maid have to go home ? in evening mostly promoters try to sell lady's drink
Early afternoon can go in liao. Most maid start to leave by 6-7pm
Old 23-06-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Early afternoon can go in liao. Most maid start to leave by 6-7pm
ok.. maybe I check it out today 😄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1