The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 27-01-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

OKT must misheard 32 for 3 lah
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 28-01-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

took 28 just now. she black face throughout as though I owe her money.
made me no mood and I just quickly shoot and go.
she also has stretch marks which is quite turn off.
dunno why she so popular too.
will never take her again
Old 28-01-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dododude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
how’s the queue today?
Old 28-01-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Becos she offer something extra
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 28-01-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B1gMonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
What extra does she offer?
Old 28-01-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dododude View Post
how’s the queue today?
no q today leh.
Old 28-01-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
haha ok. I don't dare to try the extra too if so many guys get to try it
Old 29-01-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went there today and only have 2 ladies availabke.. 27 and 22. Wanted to look for 28 and 16 again but 28 just went in..

So just took 27 to try try.. not that pretty but fair.. boobs a handful.. should be real since shes a bit bah bah.. sop shower.. tried to wash my ass clean clean.. on bed got dfk.. normal cat bath.. maybe more thorough than the other 2.. bbbj also quite thorough.. ask if i want ar.. so just took it.. not that bad but dunno y ass not much feel today..

Took out cd and cap and cg for a while.. then missionary her.. then doggy to finish off..

Came out saw 28.. tot of taking her.. but time constraint.. so just let.. the guy took her seems happy.. went out with him and wanted to ask him for fr.. but didnt..

Still miss 2040 gals services.. the okt from 2040 working at 2038 now.. i thought he will train the gals here to be as good as 2040.. maybe hes just helping out..

So far just f and go here.. only 2040 girls will massage till bell ring then shower u then dress u up like a king.. dare not try other houses nowaday.. tried other viet house but service very lousy..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 30-01-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went there today and only have 2 ladies availabke.. 27 and 22. Wanted to look for 28 and 16 again but 28 just went in..

So just took 27 to try try.. not that pretty but fair.. boobs a handful.. should be real since shes a bit bah bah.. sop shower.. tried to wash my ass clean clean.. on bed got dfk.. normal cat bath.. maybe more thorough than the other 2.. bbbj also quite thorough.. ask if i want ar.. so just took it.. not that bad but dunno y ass not much feel today..

Took out cd and cap and cg for a while.. then missionary her.. then doggy to finish off..

Came out saw 28.. tot of taking her.. but time constraint.. so just let.. the guy took her seems happy.. went out with him and wanted to ask him for fr.. but didnt..

Still miss 2040 gals services.. the okt from 2040 working at 2038 now.. i thought he will train the gals here to be as good as 2040.. maybe hes just helping out..

So far just f and go here.. only 2040 girls will massage till bell ring then shower u then dress u up like a king.. dare not try other houses nowaday.. tried other viet house but service very lousy..
I didn’t know this house got G27, haha
Old 30-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11267 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I didn’t know this house got G27, haha
She’s the milf GND look bak bak type there , G16 v sweet looking slim with nice neh neh ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 30-01-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Should have just asked for a refund. I went one house cant remember number but it’s one of the last houses along v garden that stretch. Girl refused to bathe together stood on the bed point at me to go bathe. I walked out to the counter told okt she’s a whore I tell her what to do not the other way round and demanded a refund. Okt scolded profanities but I got my refund.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Should have just asked for a refund. I went one house cant remember number but it’s one of the last houses along v garden that stretch. Girl refused to bathe together stood on the bed point at me to go bathe. I walked out to the counter told okt she’s a whore I tell her what to do not the other way round and demanded a refund. Okt scolded profanities but I got my refund.
haha the girl is very Fucked up. give u instructions and commanding u
Old 31-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
She’s the milf GND look bak bak type there , G16 v sweet looking slim with nice neh neh ..
Yes. G16 looks better than G27.. went again and only left G27.. didnt take her and waited for G28 who was eating..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 31-01-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Yes. G16 looks better than G27.. went again and only left G27.. didnt take her and waited for G28 who was eating..
so how was ur session with g28?
Old 31-01-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Ilovebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hv been going to JB more and more recently. It is quite additive. Now looking back at Geylang, I just feel so pathetic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1