The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Be glad to meet you. You got PM.
Bro Ziebart,

Will just miss your Feb. dates. Hope to catch up with you sometime.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Bro Ziebart,

Will just miss your Feb. dates. Hope to catch up with you sometime.
Bro Singkieu, Can catch up next time.

Exchange rate 34.60p. Down! Night are chilly. Like being in Gentings.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Bro Singkieu, Can catch up next time.

Exchange rate 34.60p. Down! Night are chilly. Like being in Gentings.
Exchange is still low? Thought will be 35p
Old 11-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNiler View Post
Yup Bro, I will only be around on the 31st. Too bad cant meet up with Bro Madmaster. Bro Madmaster , you can try eurotel, i managed to get 2 rooms, its just next door to Devera Hotel.
No worries Bro GoldenNiler, I've my accommodation arranged. Ya wat a pity that u be around only one day, perhaps next time we can meet.

Hv a safe n pleasant trip.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Yes I try to book the deluxe rm but jus got reply fr them tat they are fully booked on my dates. Btw I can only meet u on my last nite there!

Yes indeed they are fully booked, any hotels ard this price to recommend me?
Sure I wld like to join u guys. Will pm u for more details.

Thks bro hayhay n jimfairy for ur reply
perhaps we shall meet first bro!!
you getting a local sim?
Old 11-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
perhaps we shall meet first bro!!
you getting a local sim?
Bro Gem08 u got pm
Old 14-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone have any idea if xchanging HK dollars and RMB (China) for peso is a good idea?. I have been going through my desk at home and closet and found about several hundred dollars of each from previous trips there. Dont plan on going back anytime soon so might xchange and spend it in AC instead next time around. Not sure if its a good value for exchange at the booths.
Old 14-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Create monitoring team for fun houses to prevent HIV, STD’
By Jeannette I. Andrade
Philippine Daily Inquirer

Aiming to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), the Quezon City Council is considering the creation of a monitoring team to basically ensure that no sexual activity is happening in local bars, massage parlors and other entertainment establishments.

The proposed ordinance authored by Councilor Jessica Castelo-Daza of the fourth district is under review by the council’s committees on games and amusements; health and sanitation; social services; and laws, rules and internal government.

In drafting the measure, Daza cited the Philippine AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) Prevention and Control Act of 1998 prescribing the prevention of STDs and HIV, the spread of which the councilor attributed to “unlawful sexual activity” in entertainment establishments.

Each month, Quezon City has been posting a high number of new cases of HIV infections with the Philippine HIV and AIDS Registry of the health department’s National Epidemiology Center.

To curb the rise, Daza proposed that the local government organize a monitoring team that would regularly inspect the establishments and make sure these comply with both the city government’s “legal and legislative requirements.”

The draft ordinance defines entertainment establishments as commercial centers in the business or service of offering pleasure and delight to customers such as KTV bars and massage parlors where women are employed to entertain.

The monitoring team will be tapped to conduct routine inspections on entertainment establishments to determine if these have secured the necessary licenses, certificates and permits to operate, and to check if they comply with the city’s regulations.

Under the measure, the monitoring team will be under the management of the Quezon City health department.

The routine inspections, aside from ensuring that no sex is taking place within the premises, will also involve the verification of documents, licenses and other matters related to the entertainment establishments’ conduct of business.

According to the latest data from the Philippine HIV and AIDS Registry, there were 384 new HIV cases reported in November, bringing the total number of cases to 4,456 since January last year and to 16,158 since 1984. Data showed that 35 of the 384 cases have become full-blown AIDS and that most of the new HIV cases were recorded in the National Capital Region, Central Luzon, Calabarzon area, Western Visayas and Davao.

Of the nearly 400 patients, 96 percent were men and most of them contracted HIV through unprotected sex with other men. Since January last year, deaths were tallied at 153 persons, three of whom died in November.
Yes, men to men sex is still one of the biggest risk aside from IV drug use=sharing needle, but thats been on the decline in alot of countries as needles are given free at clinics to stop the spread.
I am old enough to remember when AIDs 1st appear in this world and yes, it all started with men with men sex. It took almost 10 years later before women started having AIDs (from infected men).

But getting back to the main article. Its nothing to worry about as it only pertains to "sex on the premise". So unless you are caught in a on site brothel doing the deed instead of taking the girl back to the hotel, you should be ok.
Old 14-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Yes, men to men sex is still one of the biggest risk aside from IV drug use=sharing needle, but thats been on the decline in alot of countries as needles are given free at clinics to stop the spread.
I am old enough to remember when AIDs 1st appear in this world and yes, it all started with men with men sex. It took almost 10 years later before women started having AIDs (from infected men)..
and since I knew a few gays, in a jovial way ask them if they ever use condom .. and you will get the most confused look .. like - why use a condom when you are having 'safe sex' - Homo Sex ..

Same scenario, in an Asian country, when a lot of pedophiles descended, and were taking advantage of poor male kids, and the NGOs went on an education campaign, most parents of the kids didn't want to listen .. since, after all, a boy cannot get pregnant .. by a Swiss or German Old man ..

Different priorities ..
Old 14-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
and since I knew a few gays, in a jovial way ask them if they ever use condom .. and you will get the most confused look .. like - why use a condom when you are having 'safe sex' - Homo Sex ..

Same scenario, in an Asian country, when a lot of pedophiles descended, and were taking advantage of poor male kids, and the NGOs went on an education campaign, most parents of the kids didn't want to listen .. since, after all, a boy cannot get pregnant .. by a Swiss or German Old man ..

Different priorities ..
So sad for them
Old 14-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

countdown...hehehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 14-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
countdown...hehehe...
Bro when you going?
Old 14-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Anyone have any idea if xchanging HK dollars and RMB (China) for peso is a good idea?. I have been going through my desk at home and closet and found about several hundred dollars of each from previous trips there. Dont plan on going back anytime soon so might xchange and spend it in AC instead next time around. Not sure if its a good value for exchange at the booths.
I roughly can tell u the rates for 1 rmb get abt 6.9 p at the money changer.
To me is bad rate compared to ones on currenccy convertor which is abt 7.2 to 1rmb.
But if only few hundred then it might not make great difference.
I now use a china citibank acct n withdraw pesos in phils citi atms which gives abt 7.15p for 1 rmb w no bank charges
Old 14-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Bored of the agogo scene, any good ktv to recommend with quality fair chicks?
Old 14-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Big_nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
countdown...hehehe...
Me too .... Flying soon...
Advert Space Available