The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Am here in AC for a week and will leave Jan 14 to Cebu for Sinulog festival. It be a pleasure to catch you if our dates matches.

Just woke up. Great sleep when your room is away from the road.
ahh...will miss you by a few days...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 08-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Hi to all bros in here, long time I pop into this thread. Hope everyone is doing good in terms of having a fun time at AC.

Not sure is this a bad news to bros who travel by Tiger.

http://mypaper.sg/opinion/better-tig...pines-20140108
Old 09-01-2014, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
tigerl74 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigerl74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo ZIEBART, me and 2 friends would be there on the 12 to 15 jan. maybe we can meet up
Old 09-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerl74 View Post
yo ZIEBART, me and 2 friends would be there on the 12 to 15 jan. maybe we can meet up
Be glad to meet you. You got PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Big_nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone heard of a typhoon that may be coming up? Is as strong as the last one in ph. Pls advise .. Tks
Old 09-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
cuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of lightcuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of lightcuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of lightcuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of lightcuckoobirdee is a glorious beacon of light

It appears there is a Low Pressure Area (LPA) entering into Philippines. I think at the moment, the rains are mostly in the Visayas and Mindanao area but rains might start around Jan 12 in the Luzon area.

You can check out the Pagasa website for continuous update - http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/

This is the update for the next 5 days = http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/wb/fcst/pf.pdf
Old 09-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rate was 34.90 2 weeks ago. But I was in Cebu then and did not enjoy it. Last year I changed at 32.30 on one occasion.
When I remitted from Kababayan @ Lucky, I got 35.10 two weeks ago .. alas, it was short lived ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Story is, Cebu Pac will be pressured to keep AC, but I am sure they will scrap it .. they bought Tiger / Sea Air, to gain additional slots in Manila and Singapore ..

for the 1.5 mi $ or it was cheap ..

and Tiger had their tails trimmed due to the 40% foreign ownership rule, they cannot expand much unless they dumped more money for their local partner. Wise move .. since PH is NOT the place for foreign investors ..
Old 09-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
When I remitted from Kababayan @ Lucky, I got 35.10 two weeks ago .. alas, it was short lived ..
thanks bro ziebart and bro etsys. thus 35 would be a good guide for us.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Hi to all bros in here, long time I pop into this thread. Hope everyone is doing good in terms of having a fun time at AC.

Not sure is this a bad news to bros who travel by Tiger.

http://mypaper.sg/opinion/better-tig...pines-20140108
just hope cebupac will not increase their prices and still give us some offers as and when.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
thanks bro ziebart and bro etsys. thus 35 would be a good guide for us.
Just checked at Zenny Money Changer. 35p to S$1. Feel so tempted to cut losses by buying more pesos.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just checked at Zenny Money Changer. 35p to S$1. Feel so tempted to cut losses by buying more pesos.
hahahaaa... bf seems alittle cheaper!!
Old 09-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
just hope cebupac will not increase their prices and still give us some offers as and when.
Bro, cebupac on offer today.. 2 ways only $110 if u r lucky hehe.. vaild from 8 feb to 30 sept.. go take a look. .

Checked some dates.. only july onwards can get cheap tix of 110 include taxes lpl

Last edited by jimfairy; 09-01-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro, cebupac on offer today.. 2 ways only $110 if u r lucky hehe.. vaild from 8 feb to 30 sept.. go take a look. .

Checked some dates.. only july onwards can get cheap tix of 110 include taxes lpl
thanks bro. i got tics for july and sep already at the offer rates
however still waiting for april offer
Old 10-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hmm. . 1feb to 6 feb on devera? Confirm all fully booked..try to find alternative fast.. I heard many hotels r already fully booked during cny period..
btw, I will be there on 31st jan to 3 feb. . Risis r going to meet us too. If u not mind of the crowd? Plz tag along ok.. lol. .
Oh not forget abt bro GoldenNiler too.. he will b meeting us for drinks too..
Yup Bro, I will only be around on the 31st. Too bad cant meet up with Bro Madmaster. Bro Madmaster , you can try eurotel, i managed to get 2 rooms, its just next door to Devera Hotel.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNiler View Post
Yup Bro, I will only be around on the 31st. Too bad cant meet up with Bro Madmaster. Bro Madmaster , you can try eurotel, i managed to get 2 rooms, its just next door to Devera Hotel.
Hmmm.. u stay only 1 night in ac?.. anyway pmed my wechat id n whatsapp to u.. keep in touch ok..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1