The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Is the wedding photo hanging on the wall with Milton staring at you? 😂
Old 23-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Is the wedding photo hanging on the wall with Milton staring at you? 😂
Honestly, think so. that time I'm not so observant, but am pretty sure most couples would have their wedding photos hung in the bedroom. But my eyes are not on the photo of course.
Old 23-03-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Okay so I haven't been writing for the past few days... it will get delayed to the ending at this rate, I will resume writing on Monday and hope to finish it soon.

Today brought papa mama out gai gai so a bit late to come online. Sorry folks!

---------------

gog: So good...

A(licia): Yes...today is good...

gog: Just helped my friend used his wife...

Alicia smacked my sides while still laid down in jest. Helping myself, I switched on the TV and let there be noise while I propped myself up to the bedrest.

After Alicia got over her happiness between her legs, she leaned on me and we just watched whatever was on TV until I dozed off.

Felt my arm aching as I woke up, Alicia was lying on my left and her weight has restricted blood flow into my arm. Glancing at the TV, looks between 7-9 PM as the Saturday movie was on. The bedroom windows shows the skies are dusk. We dozed off for quite a while I guess.

I tried to lay Alicia down gently as I could and walked butt naked to the toilet for a wash up. I hate the ickiness of the oily skin and mouth feeling tacky.

Saw two tooth brushes but of course I'm not so unhygienic. Saw a head peeping out the side by the door frame.

Ruffled hair, squinting sleepy eyes but still looking cheeky. Alicia was looking at my naked back, argh! I feel so violated (not!) !!!.

gog: Up already?

A: Sleep anymore later tonight can't sleep.

gog: I never intended to let you sleep tonight.

Alicia rolled her eyes at me and her head disappeared. I walked out of the toilet and saw Alicia naked, covered with blanket, lying there. When I walked over, she happily placed both hands out towards me. I went into her arms and then kissed her on the lips. Hugged for a while, kissing, but no fondling.

gog: Want to do dinner?

A: Yes please, I'm hungry.

gog: Call me hubby.

I said it in mandarin, but I don't want to keep explaining what the two Chinese characters are so let's keep it simple.

A: Hub.... by.

gog: What? Can't hear.

A: HUB.....by.

Okay, that was VERY sweet and alluring but I really wanted her to call me more intimately.

gog: Again?

A: <purring> Hubbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy.

Little gog was stirred.
Old 23-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
KellyJie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue this very nice story
Old 23-03-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Honestly, think so. that time I'm not so observant, but am pretty sure most couples would have their wedding photos hung in the bedroom. But my eyes are not on the photo of course.
Little GoG will become harder if Milton staring?
Old 24-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJie View Post
Please continue this very nice story
Wah new reader, thank you thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Little GoG will become harder if Milton staring?
I'm not a girl leh... I not keen if another guy watching... but it's fun if it was a peeping tom other than Milt....
Old 24-03-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Good day!!! I MUST get back to writing... abit bastard today... so...

------------------------------

gog: Good wife (again, in mandarin). Put on a button blouse and skirt, let's go dinner.

Eh... yeah, button blouse. Why? Why did Alicia give me a disgusted look with eyes opened big? What'd I do?? Hehe.

Alicia chose a red button blouse, slightly sheer, and took along a black tank top with a long skirt. I quickly shook my head.

A(licia): What...? The blouse not nice?

gog: It's the tank top, unnecessary.

A: The top is sheer!

Fuck this shit, you know it's sheer, then why choose it? You KNEW what I was going to do, she did this on purpose right? She KNEW I would prohibit inner wear, she WANTED it.

gog: Isn't that the idea?

Alicia bit her lower lips looking at me. No, not like that's going to change my mind. I walked over, removed her blouse. Alicia looked like she thought I was going to fuck her again (so FAST???).

Pulling her tank top up, she raised her hands and off it came. Funnily, I think back now, why was she so cooperative in removing her tank top without resistance? Hmmm.

Buttoning her up, I was gentleman and left 2 buttons undone instead. The blouse was indeed sheer enough because... her two pokies were showing. Alicia was getting excited, and the material rubbing her nipples only encouraged them to be erected.

Alicia's breath was heavy all the way. Stepping out of her home, unfortunately, we bumped into her neighbours, which was awkward because she's all dressed up and yet, I'm not milt. Quickly...

A: Hi.ii...

N(eighbours): Hi Ms XXXX, going .. out?

There was a slight pause between 'going' and 'out'. Eh... awkward.

A: Ya.a, my husband's friend is here to visit.

Instinctively, the male neighbour started to 'scan' Alicia's dressing, with two nice pokies showing through, it surely gotten enough attention.

I just smiled like an idiot standing there waiting for all of this to blow over.

N: Have fun, enjoy yourself.

We smiled and moved away. My car was parked at home since Milton came over pick me before driving off to send him off for reservist, do I drove his car out to Causeway Point for dinner.

In the basement, I parked at the furtherest end away from the travellator. Alicia for once, did not argue nor ask me what I'm doing. She knows. She is finally accepting it.
Old 24-03-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good day!!! I MUST get back to writing... abit bastard today... so...

------------------------------

gog: Good wife (again, in mandarin). Put on a button blouse and skirt, let's go dinner.

Eh... yeah, button blouse. Why? Why did Alicia give me a disgusted look with eyes opened big? What'd I do?? Hehe.

Alicia chose a red button blouse, slightly sheer, and took along a black tank top with a long skirt. I quickly shook my head.

A(licia): What...? The blouse not nice?

gog: It's the tank top, unnecessary.

A: The top is sheer!

Fuck this shit, you know it's sheer, then why choose it? You KNEW what I was going to do, she did this on purpose right? She KNEW I would prohibit inner wear, she WANTED it.

gog: Isn't that the idea?

Alicia bit her lower lips looking at me. No, not like that's going to change my mind. I walked over, removed her blouse. Alicia looked like she thought I was going to fuck her again (so FAST???).

Pulling her tank top up, she raised her hands and off it came. Funnily, I think back now, why was she so cooperative in removing her tank top without resistance? Hmmm.

Buttoning her up, I was gentleman and left 2 buttons undone instead. The blouse was indeed sheer enough because... her two pokies were showing. Alicia was getting excited, and the material rubbing her nipples only encouraged them to be erected.

Alicia's breath was heavy all the way. Stepping out of her home, unfortunately, we bumped into her neighbours, which was awkward because she's all dressed up and yet, I'm not milt. Quickly...

A: Hi.ii...

N(eighbours): Hi Ms XXXX, going .. out?

There was a slight pause between 'going' and 'out'. Eh... awkward.

A: Ya.a, my husband's friend is here to visit.

Instinctively, the male neighbour started to 'scan' Alicia's dressing, with two nice pokies showing through, it surely gotten enough attention.

I just smiled like an idiot standing there waiting for all of this to blow over.

N: Have fun, enjoy yourself.

We smiled and moved away. My car was parked at home since Milton came over pick me before driving off to send him off for reservist, do I drove his car out to Causeway Point for dinner.

In the basement, I parked at the furtherest end away from the travellator. Alicia for once, did not argue nor ask me what I'm doing. She knows. She is finally accepting it.
Alice becoming more and more hiao, and poor Milton doesnt know
Old 25-03-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Alice becoming more and more hiao, and poor Milton doesnt know
And I'm still a gentleman... hehehe...
Old 25-03-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Good monday all!!! Will try to finish writing this week and as usual once I'm done, I'll post everything at one shot after proof reading.

Honestly... will be a memory for sharing all my stories, thank you for reading

-----------

gog: Not getting out?

Saw her hands tightly grasped together and rubbing her thumbs over the index fingers. She's thrilled or excited, I don't know, but I know for sure, these 4 weeks are going to be heaven for me.

I got out, opened the door and she quietly came out of the car. We just walked to the other end of the carpark where the travellator is and she took a deep breath before stepping on to it.

No turning back now.

Placing a hand on the back of her blouse which has no bra band, I stroked gently which probably sent senses of pleasures to her as her tits swelled up making her pokies more obvious. Luckily for her, the escalators don't really face each other, so nobody can see it for now.

Alicia turned over to face me, wanted to open her mouth to say something, but paused, without a sound, she turned back holding her purse infront of her instead.

Walked around, finally settle down for dinner, Alicia was apprehensive but slowly she loosened up. Tables next to us started to notice, people seated further could see that she had no bra band beneath her blouse. Alicia was still flushed, could see she's scared and worried but trying to be a natural.

gog: You are very pretty.

Alicia pouted her mouths and frowned a bit.

Gog: Why?

A(licia): I am scared.

gog: Don't worry, you look absolutely wonderful. Look, people are staring.

*KICK*, her foot went to my shin and I hit the table below with my knee, I guess that's what you call knee-jerk reaction. Alicia smiled slightly and faced down continuing eating her dinner.

We walked around and Alicia gradually forgot her nudity and started to shop for clothes, walking around.

People were staring for obvious reasons, the nakedness of her tits, brushing the fabric, was causing her nipples to be sharp. There were slight lace designs, but the nipples tend to poke through the areas where the lace aren't.

It was really sexy. She's not nude, so can't arrest her also. Walking a few steps behind her, I could see guys turning their heads to see more, and ladies getting irritated their partner's attention is not with them.

Well, if you want them to pay attention to you, at least dress up better for them to see. Alicia's doing it.

Certainly, some older folks were uncomfortable but said nothing. This is the Singapore standard of keeping quiet when you don't like something and/or don't want to say anything to that person.

When she has enjoyed herself enough, bought a pair of shoes (OMG, WHYYY WHY DO GIRLS NEED THAT MANY PAIRS???), we walked back towards the car and Alicia was walking ahead of me hopping like a little girl.
Old 25-03-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

I'm DONE!!!! COMPLETED THE STORY!

Not as heart wrenching as Janice... but still, the hurt I caused, is not excusable. Penning the epilogue now and will post tomorrow.

Thank you all for the patience!
Old 25-03-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JBlunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm DONE!!!! COMPLETED THE STORY!

Not as heart wrenching as Janice... but still, the hurt I caused, is not excusable. Penning the epilogue now and will post tomorrow.

Thank you all for the patience!
Curious. If Alice is single, is she a considerable candidate as your wife?
Old 26-03-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlunt View Post
Curious. If Alice is single, is she a considerable candidate as your wife?
Erm... nope. I don't think I'm in love with Alicia, it's more of a lustful conquer and tease to enjoy another man's wife.

I'm similarly not in love with Lindi, Milly for that matter. The one that really caught my heart unfortunately was Janice and we've since broken up which I felt is for the good of all as well.

She will be my one love that I will ever consider as a wife.
Old 26-03-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Good day! Done writing so ... here goes!

-------

A(licia): Why are you so slow... hurry up.

gog: Why? You want me to send you home then kick me home ah?

A: Hurry la....

Oh fuck, don't tell me... I stood there and didn't move. Alicia kept hopping and finally realised I'm not behind her and she turned around, ran to me. Her tits bouncing through the blouse. I swear it was beautiful, watching her tits bounce with every step. Her nipples became sharper as it brushed against the blouse's fabric.

A: Quick...

gog: Why?

I'm still puzzled, Alicia began to tug my hands and pull me to hurry up. I purposely walked like a dead weight causing her to sufficiently slow down.

A: HURRY...

gog: Hehe...

Alicia looked somewhat... irritated, it's like she wanted something. Finally, I think I'll be the bad person here.

gog: What do I get if I hurry up?

Alicia suddenly stopped pulling and let go. Looking down on the floor and turned away from me, slowly walking. Hahaha slut! Why is it so hard to say what she wants?

I went up and held her hand instead pulled her gently to the car while I whispered something into her ears.

gog: I want you to suck my cock while I drive.

Alicia started to hit my arm with her spare hand and shook her head. Or... was it nodding?

Got into the car and I looked at Alicia.

A: Wha...what?

It was a soft 'what', with her hands between her thighs, while she looked down. I held her arm and pulled it. NO RESISTANCE!

Pulling it, I left it resting on my crotch. Her palm magically rubbed externally through my berms and started to molest little gog. It was so erotic I took a while to close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

I didn't even start the car. I sat there while Alicia stimulated my cock. The little bastard doesn't seem to know when to say 'no' but he finally awakes.

A: So hard...

gog: You made it hard, you better take care of it.

A: It's not my fault...

BITCH, what do you mean NOT YOUR FAULT. CB!

gog: Regardless you better do some-

*ZIP* Oh fuck fuck fuck! What was that!?

My zipper came undone and I felt her fingers running through my briefs. Oh shit... fortunately I already cummed twice today, it won't be so easy to make it a 3rd time without a lot of stimulation.

Alicia pulled at the top of my briefs and let go *PIAK*, like how I'd tease a girl's with the bra straps snapping, she did the same.

A: I ... want... co..

She didn't finish it, but I'm sure she will get to it sooner or later, I love it when a girl is willing to use the word 'cock'. What's so vulgar about the word 'cock' ? Will share more when I have the chance on this with the ladies I encountered.

gog: It's yours, take it out. Enjoy.

I started the engine and slowly drove out. Alicia seemed disturbed I didn't entertain her as she had hope. I wanted her to take initiative and be her slutty self, someone that has no inhibitions and be that slut.

gog: OW!

Alicia's nail dug into little gog's skin as she tried to put her hand into my briefs.

It was fucking painful, that's why I remember this part. I don't quite like it when a girl uses her nails to scratch little gog.

A: Sorry.

gog: Show my cock some love, not hurt.

Alicia tried to pull down my briefs and I slowly adjusted my butt off the chair so she can pull it down. Felt her finger nails along my thighs and I worried for a while. Soon she was holding little gog and little gog, betrayed me and stood up to her attention.

Up... down, up... down. At my youthful age then, 3x is not impossible and little gog saluted fast.

Suddenly, my foreskin was pulled back and I felt something wet...

I'd be lying if I told you I'm doing 50km/h while being raped. My grip on the steering tightened and my mouth gaped open at the thought of what's happening below the wheel.

Glancing down, I saw a head moving or rather, bobbing up and down, the unkempt hair, flowing freely and rubbing my skin, tickling and eroticism soon took over. Alicia has taken the self-initiative to give me a blowjob.

There will be no turn back now, she has become my slut. Or rather, she has become a slut.

It was hard to enjoy the blowjob while driving because both activities need like 80% attention at any one time. Reached and parked my buddy's car. Alicia felt a bit sore at her cheeks giving me a blowjob for over 20 mins while I drove.

A: You haven't shoot?

gog: I have all night to shoot into your mouth.

Alicia hit me softly and opened the door to walk out. I followed swiftly behind her and into the lift.

*CLICK*, she opened the house door and looked at me.

gog: What?

A: Aren't you coming in?

OH FUCK, she's inviting me in for the night? What more can I say?

I quickly went in, and like a sick bastard, undid my belt and berms as I walked in. Once the door was closed, the living room was still dark (she didn't on the lights), I felt her coming from behind and trying to grab little gog.

Without saying much I felt her moving to the front of me and pulled down my berms followed by my briefs and Alicia kissed all over little gog.

She no longer feels ashamed about it, good good. Means I'll be getting a lot more.

After a few moments of molesting little gog, she finally held my hand and led me through the dark, into her matrimonial room.

Little gog jerked without resistance and at the situation. I'm going to fuck Alicia again in their bed. If you guys think I'm sick, I'm really sick.
Old 26-03-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

*Alarm ringing* I opened my eyes and the unfamiliar surroundings slightly gave me the chills, I spent the night at Milton's on their bed. And the first thought in my mind is... did Alicia change the bedsheets, or this was still the last week's?

Yes, I'm weird, but maybe OCD still sometimes weird thoughts run through my mind. Reaching out, I swung around trying to find the alarm clock. I poked into an empty pillow.

*FLUSH* Think Alicia was up already and washing up. Sat up and saw lights through the sides of the toilet door.

Alicia stepped out with an oversized singlet. Stretching out my arms at her, she hopped over and hugged me, and I pulled her into the bed.

A(licia): No more sleeping, time for church.

gog: Why not, let's just sleep in today?

Alicia sat up and hit me.

A: Don't be lazy, quick, go wash up.

Well, I have to go home change first, and shower and all, sigh.

gog: Alright.

The day passed and after church Alicia went to her in-laws, so I was alone for the rest of the day. You folks must be thinking I've a hole to fuck the whole of Sunday, right? Sadly, no.

Time passed, the usual hugging, kissing, fucking happened. I was staying over at Milt's more than at my own place. Kitchen, Living room, bedroom, toilets (both).

A week, two in, I was lying on Alicia, fondling her tits through her blouse after work. Her whole day's smell lingering on her. Undoing her button blouse (again) kissing the top of her tits where the bra cups didn't cover.

Alicia let off her moans and breathed heavily showing she was excited and happy about what we're doing.

gog: Love 'em...

My face went between her tits and sort of motorboated, she's not exactly BIG but still, fun to make raspberry sounds with.

Alicia chuckled and arched her back as I did that to her breasts. Hitting my shoulders and jokingly pushing me away.

A: Don't... haha...

Saying "don't" and laughing subsequently doesn't tell me she meant it. Why do girls get so contradictory always?

I used my legs to spread her thighs and little gog pushed in easily into her moist hole.

A: AHHHHHH, don't.... Stop.

"Don't stop", or "Don't", "Stop"? Okay I know you guys don't give a fuck, neither do I, I only want to fuck her anyway.

A: Mmmmphhhhh MMMMM

I thrusted in and out of her, little gog was rock hard after not seeing or fucking Alicia for almost 3 days as she had to visit her in-laws and bring them out as Milt wasn't around. She still has a daughter-in-law duty to fulfill.

Today was the day she's finally free and of course little gog was a bastard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1