The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-02-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, I started my meet n fuck, the apps I used was Badoo n then skout. Within a week can meet n fuck no difference from those FL website choose call n transaction. Already cannot count how many I met. But now Badoo use real photos, hard already. Now can juz Sundays go LP.
So you approach any of the PH DH in LP and they will go with you? Or you approach and ask for HP number? What's your strategy?

I been to LP 2 or 3 weeks ago, and was surprised at the amount of people during Sunday hahaha.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I have same experience. Met a few maids in the past 3 years. Most recent was a stunner indon 32 years old. No money involved but left her because our schedule don't match. You can find her in fb or wechat or Badoo.

One I met 2 years ago, pinoy, also very pretty. She just wanted someone to pound her really hard. I was not enough for her .

Also one started to hint that she needs money for shopping and what not... we did not meet again .

There are all kind of girls out there... oh, buy the way, all this are true for 'normal girls' ) . I met a few locals too, same type of profiles ))
not sure if able to see your indon stunner quite a lot of maids on badoo like buying toto lol i would sure like to give it a try

my approach very direct ask if they want meet and fuck they ask money i say sorry find someone else so my hit rate very very low

really heng found 1 ph regular she also direct ok with nsa fucking. not clingy ok with me not replying her msg never ask money. small wife material lol. i still trying to find a few more. big boobs. dark skin. can meet weekdays. slowly fill my check list of command and conquer
Old 28-02-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
loginasd is Cool - loads of Potential

WOW so good weekday outing. i want also this type. any network to share
Old 28-02-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays Sunday where is fun for tea dance? Share information bros, thank you
Old 28-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone willing to sell postinor?
Old 28-02-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
nowadays Sunday where is fun for tea dance? Share information bros, thank you
Cuppage level 4

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-02-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

Available in Lucky Plaza.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Some helpers like wear skimpy shorts,when u approach them avoid u like plague run awayhaha..curious why somel allow them wear them at home whom exactly they want to attract

Last edited by edack; 01-03-2024 at 05:18 AM.
Old 29-02-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

See the face have a cfm face. Mouth good for sucking
I posted her pic on here a year ago or more..
Pretty nice girl, used to be a beauty pageant queen in Philippines.
Get's wild after some drinks. Had lots of fun with her. But then she wanted to get more serious..

She stays at Bayshore now.

I don't have her contact number. All chatting was on TikTok.
Old 29-02-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
Get's wild after some drinks. Had lots of fun with her. But then she wanted to get more serious..

u able to fish her out from TT
very good skillful hunter bro
i gave up fishing on TT
Old 29-02-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro, juz curious, any reason y u afraid she wanted to get more serious? As far as I know, maids r/s is all about fucking only. Unless u looking for serious ones to settle down, if not y scare? Most their r/s last for few months where the guy treated them as FB. One month meet 2 times to fuck is also consider serious until when she checking your phone, u can juz fuck her off. It's free btw, don't take their words seriously cos don't forget they great lairs. If maids don't lair n wanted use condom then I worry, maybe r FL.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, juz curious, any reason y u afraid she wanted to get more serious? As far as I know, maids r/s is all about fucking only. Unless u looking for serious ones to settle down, if not y scare? Most their r/s last for few months where the guy treated them as FB. One month meet 2 times to fuck is also consider serious until when she checking your phone, u can juz fuck her off. It's free btw, don't take their words seriously cos don't forget they great lairs. If maids don't lair n wanted use condom then I worry, maybe r FL.
She is a bit smarter than your average maid, and was starting to get jealous of my wife.. I was afraid she would be able to find where I live and cause some trouble.. She started out saying she was ok with me being married, and just wanted to have fun sometimes. But then she fell in love with me I think. She was also free almost every evening, and wanted to meet more often then I could.

So I had to break all contact with her to avoid any drama.
Old 29-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She is a bit smarter than your average maid, and was starting to get jealous of my wife.. I was afraid she would be able to find where I live and cause some trouble.. She started out saying she was ok with me being married, and just wanted to have fun sometimes. But then she fell in love with me I think. She was also free almost every evening, and wanted to meet more often then I could.

So I had to break all contact with her to avoid any drama.
Bro thanks for clearing my curiosity.
Maids r smart when they think they have control over u. Else u can actually be shocked how naive they can be.
For my hunting, I know most married men tells the maid they r seperated or in the process of separation. That's y u can hear maids keep praising themselves saying they r better than local woman. They also think many local men dating with maids cos maids r better choice.
Some taxi drivers always uses flattening word to secure their prey, n with car that's how convenient they can have a quicky with these self righteousness maids.
Actually for fall in love, if u can see those men that she meet n fuck u will know that's not the case. Maybe only thinking they can rely on u to send more money to her families n relative. Sending them to college or even universities.
Sometimes maids want meet often is they maybe thinking their sex r good can capture the men heart n can boostful how loyal they r only to one man. To end, they r here to work. Juz like some bangala Indian always say they take care of the maids, the maids take care of their needs. Contract ends, both go back to their families.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
Paxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to all

https://www.tiktok.com/@pixieangel93

managed to contact her thru michat and met up with her.
fetched her from her place at town at night, thought of bj in the car but dont know which place so in the end booked a transit hotel.

quite while and horny in bed.

done the deed for 2hrs and send her home and i forget to pay her. in the end i never contacted her anymore
Old 01-03-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxi View Post
https://www.tiktok.com/@pixieangel93

managed to contact her thru michat and met up with her.
fetched her from her place at town at night, thought of bj in the car but dont know which place so in the end booked a transit hotel.

quite while and horny in bed.

done the deed for 2hrs and send her home and i forget to pay her. in the end i never contacted her anymore
Bro, it's a baby elephant/hippo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1