The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2023, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

guys, we're here to fap, not to fight..
Old 21-10-2023, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
No you are missing out the good point.
They can fight while you fap. HAHAHA.
Old 21-10-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Almost missed out the best part.

You can utilize the spying skills you have honed over the years as a perv to look out for any sausages or eggs that fall off during the fight.
Would be splendid for this morning's breakfast. HAHAHA.
Old 21-10-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 672 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

I think a very daring request to my wife years back was golden shower. This happened one night after our heavy drinking, she agreed and during shower she knelt down and getting ready for it. I aim for her lower body first and she reacted well. I moved up to her face as she closed her eyes.

Her next move came as a surprise as she opened her mouth and took my pee. While letting it flow out from her mouth, she made sure I saw her swallowing the last batch.

Needless to say, I did the same as she baptized my face. We finished off with me tasting and swallowing her pee.

that was the only time and she said no thereafter if I request it again.... I am guessing the early stage mutual infatuation plus the alcohol intake that night made it possible.
Old 22-10-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaz View Post
Was studying oversea in Melbourne back in the day, so one time my room mate gone party and came back with his gf trash reek of booze, and he brought his gf to his bed and crash on the couch outside felt asleep trying to watching dvds.

I have very sensitive nose , hate the reek of drunkard so i wanted to ask him go back to hims room but he was out cold which pisses me cause i wanted to watch the dvd too...

so to get back to him i go to his bedroom , take off his gf's jeans and panties, slut is wearing a swimsuit bikini inside , not sure where they go, doesnt matter i slide her panties to side and start licking it , with the lights off she did moan and and kinda look at me, but its dark, she mumble something then go back ko. so i lick her pussy for a abit then proceed to her tits, she has B cup only slim body though...

i tried to put my cock in with a condom but she still dry like crazy i dont have and jelly to help scare waking her if i finger her too much.. so i go back to my room with few photos of her naked and fap it out on my own.

Till this day i regret i didnt penetrate her properly.
Heard from others, it's normal to feel nervous unless you've had prior experience. Once you do, you usually wont waste time but will complete the deed asap, as every min spent tiptoeing around risks further exposure. First 1-2 times heartrate almost burst. After that you will know what to do, and how fast to do it. Most importantly after enjoy don't shoot inside, most guys won't be able to control their first few times.
Old 22-10-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
hornyaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Heard from others, it's normal to feel nervous unless you've had prior experience. Once you do, you usually wont waste time but will complete the deed asap, as every min spent tiptoeing around risks further exposure. First 1-2 times heartrate almost burst. After that you will know what to do, and how fast to do it. Most importantly after enjoy don't shoot inside, most guys won't be able to control their first few times.
ok here are the truth , partial of the scenario did happens, his slut gf did ko in our small ass apartment, there is no way any shit will happens, i did however took her undies she left over one time, they did ask me about it, i just act dumb lmao, thats the most daring thing ever, no i did not keep it, i did something far sinister ,i took it , throw it at the balcony of the downstairs apartment , another pot head couple that smokes and bang alot, that afternoon can hear them fighting hahahaha.. so i guess its a mission success.... not perverted enough though...
Old 22-10-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
hornyaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass View Post
Due to how nasty the smell would be, probably like surströmming, I thought for a moment it was unlikely to be true.
Someone would have to be really sad and pathetic to want to make up a story like that on the anonymous internet, which is worse.

But who knew....
hey if cooking up pervert story is sad and pathetic, imagine that fella that read it, believe it ,got scammed then care enough to have a reaction to reply it, what makes him? even worse no? lmao...
Old 22-10-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey if cooking up pervert story is sad and pathetic, imagine that fella that read it, believe it ,got scammed then care enough to have a reaction to reply it, what makes him? even worse no? lmao...
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 23-10-2023, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Female boss asked me to go buy packet chicken rice

After I buy I bring it to toilet

Open up the chicken rice

Direct my ass butt and did a fart on the rice
Old 23-10-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Female boss asked me to go buy packet chicken rice

After I buy I bring it to toilet

Open up the chicken rice

Direct my ass butt and did a fart on the rice
She must be an ass for you to do that
Old 23-10-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
ok here are the truth , partial of the scenario did happens, his slut gf did ko in our small ass apartment, there is no way any shit will happens, i did however took her undies she left over one time, they did ask me about it, i just act dumb lmao, thats the most daring thing ever, no i did not keep it, i did something far sinister ,i took it , throw it at the balcony of the downstairs apartment , another pot head couple that smokes and bang alot, that afternoon can hear them fighting hahahaha.. so i guess its a mission success.... not perverted enough though...
Shit! That is an insanely good idea! I must start buying other's used undies and throw down at my 'smoking neighbor's balcony and watch the drama unfolds.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 24-10-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
She must be an ass for you to do that
Haha she asked me why the chicken rice so fragrant one

Lol

Is my fart of course
Old 25-10-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Farted on to my female boss McDonald cup of coca cola
Old 25-10-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Farted on to my female boss McDonald cup of coca cola
Should have peed, it doesnt make much of a difference. HAHAHA.
Old 25-10-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Should have peed, it doesnt make much of a difference. HAHAHA.
Pull back foreskin dip kkj inside
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1