The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
chui kong
lam par song

TD Nueng, mee arhan mai?
mai mee, au kin pho....

Kum earn...
TD nueng mii ar han.
Mii hoi tae waa peng mak mak.
Pom kit waa gin pho dee gwar naa!
Pii meua rai glab Singapore?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hello,

Greetings! Just want to inform all the readers that currently it's rainy season in Bangkok and we're heading to the wettest month of the year! When sanuking don't forget to bring your umbrellas and condoms. I've been told that if you're sick with cold/flu go to Thai Pharmacy and ask for Tiffy pills, it works and cheap!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Indianmagicoil,

Have you or your girlfriends tried Tiffy Pills?

Old 21-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Hello Bro Norice! No I never tried nor any of my GFs. "Tiffy" pills sounds like some type of party drug!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil,
No it's for cold and flu.

Old 21-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hello Bro Norice! No I never tried nor any of my GFs. "Tiffy" pills sounds like some type of party drug!
ha ha ha ha... something to do with 'Tiffany'.... and just be careful lo...

knn...... think we all BTC one...
Old 22-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

aha..Norice.. u are hiding in this thread always..
I have been hiding for 8 mths too..
Old 22-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,
currently it's rainy season in Bangkok and we're heading to the wettest month of the year! When sanuking don't forget to bring your umbrellas and condoms. I've been told that if you're sick with cold/flu go to Thai Pharmacy and ask for Tiffy pills, it works and cheap!
When I was there last friday night, the rain came about 8pm plus and didnt stop until 5am next morning. It was the same on Sat night too. Actually wanted to go RCA first before Hollywood. In the end skipped RCA and went directly to Hollywood. I caught the flu only when I touched down Singapore on Tuesday morning and was down for few days. Luckily did not fall ill when I was in BKK.
Thought could be the poor air circulation inside the Jetstar flight. Still prefer Tiger Airways.
Old 22-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

Chanyboy,

WOW, great to hear from you, how's life? Too bad you can't go to Angeles City with me due to your current circumstances, I really missed partying with you and rest of the gang!

But life goes on so if you have change to visit BKK, just e-mail me and we can take a side trip to AC! Take care and save your money for early retirement!

Old 22-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

Jackboy,

Your body's immune system was compromised due to excitement, lack of sleep and smoking! Also too much fooling around with girls, next time pace yourself! Ha ha ha ha ha

Old 22-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

And also too much booze, Shabushi, MK, Aka, green curry, red curry chicken, bbq street stuff etc.

Last edited by Jackboy; 22-08-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: booze
Old 11-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Jackboy,

Your body's immune system was compromised due to excitement, lack of sleep and smoking! Also too much fooling around with girls, next time pace yourself! Ha ha ha ha ha
Any latest updates??

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 07-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Hello,

Like I said earlier, "if you want to retire and enjoy your stay in Bangkok, you must have enough money to cover your expenditure!" My monthly budget is approximately 2,000 - 2,500 US Dollars! I hope that's enough to cover rent, utilities, cable/internet, travel, food, medical/dental, spa/massage and night life!

I already made an Excel budget spreadsheet so I can monitor my daily, weekly and monthly expenses. After first quarter, I'll brief everyone, what's my actual expenses. My goal is to boom boom only 2 - 3 times a week!
Bro Norice, Good thread and good info on Bangkok living.
Did explore living in Bangkok before since cost of living is lower or about same as KL.
But decided against it cos extracurricular/ cheong/entertainment expenses will easily more than double the monthly budget I mean in Bangkok so many types and places to cheong so how to not cheong, hehe.

Quote:
Tookie,

Also, you have to remember that if you want to use ATM machines in Bangkok, there wil be 150B service charge.
Yes yes, was shocked by the high fees. If it is only 150b that is OK but
if you take into account the fees for your own bank also, total fees is about 500 b.
Next time you do a with a withdrawal do balance enquiry. Then make the withdrawal and then check your balance enquiry again and you will find it is about 500b less. On a typical 4 to 6 days trip, will have to withdraw probably 3 to 4 times and that is 1500 to 2000 b enough for an ST. But still find it is more convenient than carrying foreign currency into Thailand
Just curious but what do you bros mostly do? Carry foreign cash in and then exchange at money changer or TT to tirak's acc and then get from her (which usually also includes some big commission fee for her ) ?
Old 07-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
......Just curious but what do you bros mostly do? Carry foreign cash in and then exchange at money changer or TT to tirak's acc and then get from her (which usually also includes some big commission fee for her ) ?
Always bring cash, and regulate. Avoid cashless means, which only mean spend more and pay more for the convenience. Also no sudden shock at the end of the month (payment time). best no tracks.

Air ticket paid, hotel pay on arrival, spend till no cash, vegetate in hotel and wait to go home.

TT to teerak's account? got to be mad!
Old 31-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sabai_Sabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 138mm View Post
Good day to all horny stick like me,

Read from page 1 till end. Whoa... damn tired.

I am giving myself another 2-3 yrs. If cant find a partner in SG or Malaysia. Can start to think to move to Bangkok or even Bali.

My last last hope... can try Bangkok girl for life parnter.

Can any bro tell me what "555+" mean. saw in few post and keep scratching my head.

O. i could be in BKK coming National day long weekend.

Just want to remind anyone who is looking for a partner in a foreign country, watch out for your money, for example when buying a property, buy a condo, as it can be own by foreigners, do not open joint a/c, but instead give her money every month, this is to protect your retirement fund and also, when you smell something fishy, you can cut her off straight. Why am I saying this? My brother lost a fortune as he bought properties in his Philippino's wife and now the marriage got sour, and many farang lost their entire retirement funds, as they buy houses, cars under wife's name, and also bank a/c, always remember that justice is not on your side in a foreign country.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1