The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-08-2023, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Don't tell them you have a spouse/partner.
In Singapore, all private medical and person information is available on the database along with your PSLE score, whether you shit your pants in primary sch, last election u vote oppo or Chuan Jin, and 18 generations of ancestor names. I would be very careful with this, lol
Old 10-08-2023, 09:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
In Singapore, all private medical and person information is available on the database along with your PSLE score, whether you shit your pants in primary sch, last election u vote oppo or Chuan Jin, and 18 generations of ancestor names. I would be very careful with this, lol
Does it have a record of the length of your dick too??
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-08-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
If go DSC,will they need to inform your spouse/partner?
STD, no. but HIV yes.
tats wht they have anonymous test for HIV
correct me if am wrong
Old 10-08-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicurse View Post

If you are active is raw sex, i highly advise you to go get your hep B jab.
Bro, may i know why? are you referring to Hepatitis B?
Old 10-08-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Bro, may i know why? are you referring to Hepatitis B?
Yes, Hepatitis B is easily spread through unprotected sex.
If you get it, can cause liver failure among other things.

Best to get vaccinated against it if you are sticking your dick in random pussy.
The vaccine isn't 100% safe, but can help prevent you getting it.

There is no cure for Hep B.
Old 10-08-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

To be frank, fucking a maid has higher risk than fucking a fl. Maids raw even they juz knew u thru dating apps few days ago. Somemore they love to lied, They lied cos some r married they don't want families to know. Some lies cos they have been fucking too many men, even friends of friends they fuck. But to FL, u know they r FL, u don't take things lightly. So the choice is yours.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Does it have a record of the length of your dick too??
Flaccid length, yes. Erect one they got no way to tell. Unless u screw someone that work for gahmen, then yes
Old 10-08-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
To be frank, fucking a maid has higher risk than fucking a fl. Maids raw even they juz knew u thru dating apps few days ago. Somemore they love to lied, They lied cos some r married they don't want families to know. Some lies cos they have been fucking too many men, even friends of friends they fuck. But to FL, u know they r FL, u don't take things lightly. So the choice is yours.
Agree, some maids know they got STD but still do raw with you. When you confront them, they can just tell you it is normal la.

One of my online kaki tio herpes type A & B and was devastated.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 10-08-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Agree, some maids know they got STD but still do raw with you. When you confront them, they can just tell you it is normal la.

One of my online kaki tio herpes type A & B and was devastated.
These maids come from poor families. They r naive thinking they r smarter. They went abroad to work, putting food on the table for her family. They r the modern heros.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Phil...nces-last-year

Often heard they cried, their husband is seeing another woman. But what r they doing while working here? Their friends help one another cover up their secrets, while they openly scolding their husband irresponsible n womanising. Many uses fake name until u go hotel n saw her real name in wp.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Well, their husband just like Samsters.

So, Samsters service their wives for them. Keep them happy for them here.
Win-win situation for the wives. They get revenge on their hubby and guys here gets another pussy.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 11-08-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

no one hm
Old 11-08-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
no one hm
Wah score bro

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-08-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow still so many familiar name here. Me stopped screwing maid getting more expensive $50 for video call, $30 for nake photo.

Better go travel outside sg
Old 11-08-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
no one hm
Omg omg omg it's huge n big. How to satisfy her like that
Old 11-08-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40943 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
If go DSC,will they need to inform your spouse/partner?
Upped u back bro Thxs

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32723487
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1