The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-06-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Hot hot sunday damn so fucking hot �� weather
This type is meet proceed to fuck one, no need talk too much. From the look n her sexy lips, sure can poke the anal raw. I would not waste much time on this type, juz proceed to meet bring go hotel, bang hard can already.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
DH text me say employer overseas. She alone at home. Tell me can go her place overnight and tmr she got permission from employer to have other DH come eat at her place.

I wonder if employer got cctv at home. Sibei tempted but still trying to think with big head.
Hi bro, any update, did you accept your DH invitation?
Old 12-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Some quickie action yesterday with one of my dh.

Met her in the morning for some action at nearby mscp. Morning was abit non strategic as super bright and my car is not darken but she says she couldn't care less.. she is wild... Eventually CIM her in the car. Drove her back to her place, she says not enough.. asked me go to up with her. Boss not around, but I refused to go into the house. Did.a quickie at the stairwell.. exciting as worried got ppl walk down.. this morning she text me again say not enough.. crazy horny woman..

Old 12-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post

Met her in the morning for some action at nearby mscp. Morning was abit non strategic as super bright and my car is not darken but she says she couldn't care less.. she is wild... Eventually CIM her in the car. Drove her back to her place, she says not enough.. asked me go to up with her. Boss not around, but I refused to go into the house. Did.a quickie at the stairwell.. exciting as worried got ppl walk down.. this morning she text me again say not enough.. crazy horny woman..

Bro, normally u chat n ask her u want fuck or nv ask, meet straight to action? I apply both techniques, one ask one nv ask. The ask one always say cannot but the nv ask one will juz follow go hotel.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, normally u chat n ask her u want fuck or nv ask, meet straight to action? I apply both techniques, one ask one nv ask. The ask one always say cannot but the nv ask one will juz follow go hotel.
I hardly ask upfront.. I think some form of respect is due to them as well when we first connect. They are just lonely and horny .... but of cos, there are some who asks me upfront instead., but rule of thumb is i never ask ... i flirt on messages.. that's all.

most will just follow u wherever you bring them.. when they meet first time, they will ask where are we going.. just say hotel.. they usually will just say ok..those who didn't want to go.. it's ok too.. i dont insist.. just go makan and maybe go mscp wayang abit.. after that.. they usually ok to do in car...

so far, 90% of the dh i have met are ok.. there are the odd one..

i have 4 dh now rotating my rounds with them.... i never pay for anyone..
it has been a good hunting ground for so many years.. nothing much has changed for me...

I dont know if there are any old birds here who know me who are still around... those who knows me will know my pattern..
lol.
Old 12-06-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:

Wow bro nice find. I'm still searching for my DH that can up without paying haha, abit sien of paying. I also no car so maybe harder hahaha...
Old 12-06-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Lips made for sucking cock hehehe
Old 13-06-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Nice... Last time i also have a horny DH. Do at carpark staircase... Do just outside her corridor stairs while the kids in the house... Did in the house many times also. She confirmed the house got no CCTVs. Nice experiance thou. But she dont allow CIM or CIP... Must pull out and cum outside... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 13-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha kenna one landmine at bukit batok 292 rida, picture filter gao gao fair and slim go there become elephant or bull u call it and dark skin somemore. u turn and drive off
Old 13-06-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Haha hey bros becareful of this maid Clara from 662 or 660 mscp Jurong West st 61 . My friend 2 week ago went to try her. A baby elephant fatso not like the pics. Bad breath and stink Pussy with whole face acne. No choice since there to carry on the deed. After that he got balls aching and pee painful went to see doctor got some bacterial std. will find out more . He send the screenshot of her profile
haha now she uses another name GHEA on michat. maybe she is lurking here also.
Old 13-06-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Sex disease spreader maid . My friend still eating antibiotic course
Change name and pic to avoid conning others
Old 13-06-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Change name change pic also no use .same forward diseased infected maid
Old 13-06-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why aren't there more Philippine service providers available on the various online platforms? For example Locanto, or via some other websites? It is easy to find providers from China, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan even Malaysia... but Philippines? Maybe someone has a bit more insight.....
Old 13-06-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Why aren't there more Philippine service providers available on the various online platforms? For example Locanto, or via some other websites? It is easy to find providers from China, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan even Malaysia... but Philippines? Maybe someone has a bit more insight.....
Bro, I thought tanjong pagar n LP have lots of pinay pub? Besides maid, there r lots of Filipino nurses too. But fucking the maids r still much more cheaper, not a time watcher, no complaints, let u do whatever u want n what satisfying r their face showing u they r enjoying. FL will ask u, can u hurry up, cannot suck cannot use fingers poke. Maids will say everything up to u as long don't make them pregnant can already.
Old 13-06-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure if I kena con but today one DH messaged me. She was quite forward. Straight tell me where she stay and she likes sex. Never mention anything about money. Sadly this Sunday can't meet so next Sunday after I'm done with errands we plan to go nearby hotel before she go home around 10pm

Edit: At most if I kena scammed I will just go Geylang since we meeting there hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!

Last edited by StupidCharsiew; 13-06-2023 at 10:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1