The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
MongkutV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Seduction68 Aki
OKT is one jovial fella.

Looks: 9/10 Syt with those clubber chick.
Body: 9/10 Slim with enough meat, overall petite. Hugging her is hugging a soft toy bear.
Boobs: 9/10 Nice natural boobs B. Easily erected nipples when aroused.
BBBJ: 8/10 She worked hard to make me harder.
Fingering: 8/10 She get wet easily, needs to be gentle.
FJ: 9/10 She cowgirls with a seductive moan, in spite of her small size, she took my above average sized member well.
She speaks english so comms is not a problem. Shared with me about customers she met, has a obvious dislike for rough customers. Can tcss a lot a lot. Overall, she is a nice girl.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
summerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysummerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SLOT FILLED!! Thanks for the replies
Try to organise again next time.

Faster Finger First!!!

Slot has been booked for an 11:30pm session with:

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=735122

Looking for another bro to make it an MMF session.
If there are no takers, session will proceed as a solo mission.

No intention to discriminate but looking for another Chinese bro.

Let’s Do It Bros!.... waiting for your replies.

Last edited by summerfreeze; 05-07-2019 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Mission Accomplished. Slot Taken
Old 05-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for LAX Wendi

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=734186

Looks :- Honest photo in the ad. Higher than 90% resemblance. Sexy milf, not syt.

Figure :- Slim, and to me, I consider a bit on the skinny side. Small B cupper boobs. The tattoo on her belly hides stretch marks from childbirth.

French :- She will initiate kissing and frenching during the session.

BBBJ :- Slow, sensual with a naughty CFM look.

Paint :- Didn't try, bcos too busy being served by her.

FJ & Massage :- She asked me to lie back and enjoy the service. She has this routine of applying oil (thanks whoever replenish her baby oil) to her boobs and my dick and giving me a b2b, piano massage, then moving on to BBBJ and FJ. Strong cowgirl rider, she's the type that can squat and pump your dick but midway I got too horny and take over, banging her in missionary. Even so, she make effort to meet my thrusts with her own pelvic movements. But we are not so synchronized, sometimes we moved "in-phase" during the bonking and so I took a while to unload but no complaints from her and she switched positions willingly. After the deed, she didn't rush me off to shower. Let me take my time lounging on the bed while she combed and tied her hair in Chun Li style buns, then took naked selfie (with a toilet roll strategically placed). Totally at ease and natural. Like wife

GFE :- Excellent and tries to connect with her basic english. Had a lot of good feels from her right from the start and not to mention the service during shower, made me stay hard all the way throughout. Little bro was truly exhausted from standing at attention without a break!

Overall :- Definitely recommended. All that service on $80/1/45 is indeed rare these days, you would agree. Actually went slightly over the 45 minutes in total but maybe she had no immediate customer so no rush at all.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for care - galaxy

i was actually eyeing the girl for some time but then they suddenly went for a break. Finally get to try.

Looks: not so different from photos, fatter now but its not a turn off.

Shower: negative for me here, showered alone. But the bathroom is huge and clean.

Frenching: allows

Painting: nice shaved abalone, very responsive as well

Bbbj: not the aggressive kind that just goes up and down the shaft, she mostly enjoys to lick the head and the sides before going down and back to licks.

Fj: accomodating, and is able to take a pounding. She didnt use ky during our session which is a plus as some girls like to put so much ky that i dont feel anything when you insert.

Gfe: nice lady, can talk and joke well.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
ralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=734800

2/5 Bentley SS
Looks: 9/10 A not photogenic lady prettier irl.
Body: 9/10 Her body is made for bonking.
Boobs: 9/10 Play as I like on those soft enhanced boobs.
Frenching: 10/10 The best I met.
BBBJ: 10/10 If looks can kill then try Bentley when she BBBJ. Had to look away if not sure shoot.
Painting: 10/10 Best done in 69. Sibeh song.
FJ: 10/10 Fuck till my legs went jelly and she still wants more. She thinks I am a dildo lol. Frenched wildly when she cums. One heck of a experience.
GFE: 10/10 Like a sex crazed woman waiting to pounce me once I got recharged.
RTF: Yes more please haha.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gibgib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just finished a session with T003's Tammy. https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=735121.

Initially was quite apprehensive to book as stable seems new to me, but decided to take the risk cause Tammy really looks like my ideal type. Im glad i did because she turned out to be the BEST bonk i have ever had.

Bro T003 was quite cautious, but booking was still smooth. Upon meeting Tammy, the first impression i had was how nice she smelled. Found out afterwards that she was using Versace's pink perfume, and coupled together with her elegant poise and above average english skills, she gave off an ideal gf feel that would normally be way out of most guys' league.

Below are some summary of her stats:

Face 9/10: She looked most like the bottom right pict. Her looks will definitely grow on you as the session progress further.

Body 8/10: slightly chubbier than her pict. However it comes with a wicked big set of boobs.

BBBJ 9.5/10: Not hesitant to take my bro all in. Her technique is one of the best i have ever tried, if not the best. CIM lover bros must definitely give it a try.

GFE 11/10: She really goes all out to please. I was feeling tired today so i initially didnt finish my second shot. I told her its fine and just leave it, but she insisted to help me complete it. Throughout the session, we were frenching 75% of the time, and there was definitely no commercial feel here.

RTF: Honestly, if i have the urge to visit a FL again i will ALWAYS choose to RTF her. Unfortunately shes leaving in 2 weeks time, so i dont think i can make it due to my schedule. Bros, this is a polished gem thats currently hidden, but which have the potential to be the crown jewel in this dome. Please treat her well if u decide to give her a try.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
Langqun0125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Free bonus bonk with Coco from SS. Thanks to Bro Silk

04/07/2019 7:00pm

OKT: 10/10 (Responsive as usual, clear instructions)

Location: 8/10 (Central area. First time be there, not very far from public transport but more convenient for bros who drive)

Looks & body: 7/10 (80% similar to photo, darker skin, busty and curved)

French: 10/10 (Good frencher, never avoid me)

Fingering: 8/10(Allowed)

BBBJ: 9/10 (slow type, we did 69 and she gave me a face fuck at same time)

Painting:10/10 (Delicious pussy with no smell at all, wet immediately, patient )

FJ&AJ: 9/10 ( Topup $50, tried both holes, both are tight. I cannot withstand more than 10min even for second shot. Both finished with doggy, she like turning back her face and smile at me, make me crazy while I was pumping her)

GFE: 9/10 (No communication problem, she told me she learnt English for 5 months only, seems she got language talent. We talked about her family her dreams and so on. )

RTF: Definitely before she leave SG, she 100% worth it.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!

After 2 consecutive meh bonks, finally someone worth writing about...

Best kissers I've met so far:
👑 1. T003 - Tammy 👑 New Challenger!
2. Regentlust - Karen
3. Doll88 - Cherry

Your mileage may vary of course, but Tammy was glued to my face maybe 80% of the session 😋 even between shots

Quick FR

Face: 8/10
Quite different from photos but in a good way, in real life has more of a Kelly Chen vibe.

Just too bad don't have Kelly Chen height and body 😂 so think of it as banging Kelly Chen's coyote sister. Hair is a bit shorter now, quite fair for Thai.

Body: 6.5/10
Minus points for being a bit short (low 1.5+ probably). Small but curvy coyote type bod, good for the piak piak sound effects when banging.

No tummy, other minus is for enhanced boobs with scars, but you'll be too busy looking at her pretty face anyway.

Foreplay: 9/10
Action started in shower, started with some light pecks, sensual stroking of my cock while washing. Little bro was then rewarded with an impromptu boob rub...

Once in room, Frenching started and I slowly nibbled my way down to her shaved pussy (a little stubbly, but not a deal-breaker). Made her come by fingering, and she cheekily thanked me by saying "my turn to suck you now"

Not a fan of BJ, but I think bros who have a weakness for this will easily succumb to her. Varying suction, nibbling, and encouraged me to face fuck her. Almost determined to make me cum, just too bad I can't release from this method.

FJ: 9/10
Girl is a pro. Foreplay didn't end there, she mounted me and grinded my dick for a while with passionate frenching, before caps on in cowgirl.

Flipped over into doggy to see her lovely face, side missionary, then finished in missionary while frenching all the way.

GFE: 10/10
Quite good English, and if Karen kissed me more than some girls I went out with in a year, Tammy is easily 1.5 years worth of kissing lol.

In between shots, she nuzzled her head against me, looked at me lovingly and told me she loved kissing and that I tasted good, which was a cue for even more deep French kissing 😘 great segway into round 2.

Also offered to give me a massage so I'm guessing she has some skills, but I told her to rest and pace herself since it's only day 1 lol.

RTF: already planned.

It's not her first rodeo here, treat her well and I'm sure she will reciprocate.

She actually likes local food (first Thai girl I met who doesn't really like pad Thai or Tom yum) so can just bring her something interesting to try. Apparently not a fan of chicken rice hahaha.

Thanks again to T003 OKT for a painless last minute booking, happy to support again. Only feedback is like the other FR mentioned: best to bring your own towel if you can.

Last edited by jayded; 06-07-2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Annie from seduction

Can say RTF because caught her a few times during one of her previous tours. Still very chio overall, give 9.5/10 but attitude don't know go where 3/10.

Previous tours was really ang pai. Maybe she know KC alot bros already so don't have to try anymore. Complain this complain that then say moody because hungry. I also lose mood and decided to leave early half an hour early. When leaving she rush me out some more say got another customer?

Don't usually complain but because she was one of my favs previously so maybe expectation high.

OKT is good, got many good girls as the FRs have shown. But if you want to go for Annie, like other bros say go for her good looks (very chio still)... As long as you don't mind deadfish.

Don't know what happened, but she is only here till the end of the week, so def will not rtf anymore.

I think moral of the story is go for the new bloods got higher chance of good attitude, before they know their stock value.

Happy bonking bros!
Old 05-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a one shot session with Debbie, 9pm, 05July. TheRegentLust

Location is discrete although chances of bumping into another bro is pretty high (but i didn't).

Looks: 8.5/10 (she is really cute with pretty sharp features, usual thai tan)
Body: 9/10 (albeit petite, she has really good figure, tight and the boobs are the finest you will ever see)
Shower: 8/10 VERY thorough but not much activity, keeps hugging and giggling
Catbath: started off very slowly with her bubbly character, she gets into the mood very naturally!
BBBJ: 8/10 skill is okay only, but she can really deepthroat....
FJ: not the tightest, she can squeeze out your cum. very flexible! And her petite size means you can carry her easily!

Only thing is she doesn't french. But that makes her an ultimate teaser. English is subpar but the image of her face & boobs while bonking her is... heaven.

Thank you bro SK.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Realized that my teacher Nancy is back. @ new stable SlutDungeon.
Mai tu liaoz. Quickly made booking. Successful, fast and prompt.
Brought forward my booking cos some little hiccups but all's good.
Finally met teacher. Entire "rtf" session was perfection. Left with my little armies drained. Hope to attend class again soon.
(Sidenote: Saw Fai in her towel after shower as well as in the kitchen doing cooking. Looks better than the photo. Tempted. Wonder if both do tarma... Haha)

Last edited by Ahtor69; 10-07-2019 at 07:06 AM.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
5/5 Sara from Silk Stockings

Looks: 7/10 Discount from photos.
Body: 7/10 Typical Thai women height.
Boobs: 7/10 B cup maybe.
Frenchinhg: 10/10 Top class frencher.
Bbbj: 10/10 Everything absolutely taken care of. Though I not a fan of Bbbj.
Fj: 12/10 Mini commando. She knows her work well. Very accommodative.
Massage : 8/10 Very hard working though not for massage lover bro. Nice.
GFE: 10/10 better than my own girlfriend haha.
RTF: Probably if time permit.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhb View Post
Just had a one shot session with Debbie, 9pm, 05July. TheRegentLust

FJ: not the tightest, she can squeeze out your cum.
U raw her?
Old 06-07-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bengbeng1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a first blood tarma with Tammy and Markie from T003 yesterday.

Both girls are real commandoes and started attacking me from start to end...

Great kissers and fun-loving..... Markie was wild and speak good English while Tammy was spontaneous.

Both just easily squeeze 2 shots out of me within 1 hour.

Place is good as it is quite new and clean.....

Will come back again
Old 06-07-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR-
Buddy booking
Date/time: 5th jul/830pm
Stable: TRL
RTF: Kristie
Not much changes except her picture has been updated she look close to 3rd pic in rl except not as slim as in the picture. Can feel that she is abit in ORD mood but still very playful. Today(6th july) is her last day. This girl not for boobs lover(sorry previous fr i said big boobs, but i was wrong).
Overall i feel that the first experience is much better but i was also extremely tired so cant really blame her, she still provide a decent service even though it is her 2nd last night.
Model: Tiffy
Looks: close to 2nd/3rd pic except tanned. Young looking girl
Body: slim figure, height advertised is accurate
Boobs: highly rec for boobs lover. 100% Big natural C
Shower: same as kristie shared bathroom with sop
Cim: never request
Ar: provided
French: allow
Painting/fingering: dont like painting/never attempt
FJ: accomodating, did missionary and cowgirl.
Overall: good service. She is only staying for awhile, leaving next week.

Last edited by Imshpy; 06-07-2019 at 02:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1