The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Pao pao $110 30mins

Looks: Late 20s

Body: natural C with sag, abit of tummy, nice bum, short. Body looked nicer with clothing on.

Service: ok, sensual blow job

Sex: good !, can bonk long time.

Attitude: friendly, can talk and connect well.

Summary: sex satisfied. I like that she was very patient with sex and i was able to keep bonking her and pacing myself for a long time.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 12-10-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wh54 g7

Looks: early 30s, fair skin, blonde hair

Body: nice body, nicely done fake boobs, nice enough ass for doggy. Overall slim enough.

Service: she blowjob seem like got skill but very rushed, 1 min only. Fail lah.

Fj: ok.....abit rush

Attitude: mostly commercial feel, slight rush to extend or finish n fo

Summary: nice body to bonk....however rushing....not sure whether i will try rtf to see if get better service...she seems to have the skills, just didnt bother to put in the effort. I also like her body but her attitude makes me think i am wasting my money

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 12-10-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Wh54 g7

Looks: early 30s, fair skin, blonde hair

Body: nice body, nicely done fake boobs, nice enough ass for doggy. Overall slim enough.

Service: she blowjob seem like got skill but very rushed, 1 min only. Fail lah.

Fj: ok.....abit rush

Attitude: mostly commercial feel, slight rush to extend or finish n fo

Summary: nice body to bonk....however rushing....not sure whether i will try rtf to see if get better service...she seems to have the skills, just didnt bother to put in the effort. I also like her body but her attitude makes me think i am wasting my money
lol bro. I written an fr on her. She damn jialat one. Not worth to even spend the money on her. There is also another bro complaining on her in one of threads. She is a landmine la
Old 13-10-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
lol bro. I written an fr on her. She damn jialat one. Not worth to even spend the money on her. There is also another bro complaining on her in one of threads. She is a landmine la
I must have missed the fr....yeah she quite jialat 1.....

Old 13-10-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
I must have missed the fr....yeah she quite jialat 1.....

Recently i found 2 new targets to try and 1 bonk which is rtf material so i probably wont go back to her liao

Old 14-10-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

G18

Looks mid to late 20s

Body: Fake and soft enough big boobs, overall slim enough, ass ok, fair skin

Service: better then average, the bathing time can be shorter.

Sex: ok, patient, nice sex

Attitude: friendly

Summary: i like her looks and nice body. She got a certain look i find classy. She is not syt anymore but maintains her body well. Sex with her was nice.

-

Wh54
G3

Looks: mid 30s

Body: C+ natural boobs, got tummy, ok ass, body is fleshy, she got thick lips

Service: average

Sex: patient, can do long time, tight enough

Attitude: friendly and chatty. Enjoy chatting with her.

Summary: Ok bonk

-

Wh14
G6

Looks: mid 20s, she need to improve make up skill

Body: fake boobs, slim enough, ok ass

Services: blw average

Sex: ok

Attitude: quiet and smilely girl

Summary: had a nice time with her

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 16-10-2023 at 08:54 AM.
Old 17-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

G88

Looks: early to mid 20s

Body: youthful body with taunt flesh, bah bah type but still slim enough. Nice boobs i cant tell real or fake but nice feeling. Good ass, good for doggy. Sexy youthful body.

Service: slightly above average

Sex: good rider

Attitude: friendly, can talk

Summary: might rtf for her body and good attitude

-

g3

Looks: late 20s

Body: fake big boobs, nice ass, slim enough

Service: below average

Sex: ok, patient enough

Attitude: fiesty

Summary: ok bonk

-

This month i really spent alot of money testing out new girls to find a new regular

Old 19-10-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Ytd spent another $60 to testing but once the girl undress i sian liao

I got 2 tried n tested syt and 1 syt target but dont dare to release their info, seems like whole geylang now thai and viet its hard to find syt that suit me

Im going to start a syt exchange group instead. Bros who join can get pictures and fr of geylang syts but u need to contribute too

Pm for requirements

Old 19-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Today i go down again because ytd not sextisfied

Finally got a syt that i am happy with.....her looks remind me of last time 1 of my sch netball popular girl....about 70% similar....in fact i imagine she would look like that in her mid 20s

Her body is slim, big fake boobs soft enough and a nice bum. Sadly her bum not cushion enough for doggy but still good for lying doggy

Service blw average...blowjob can feel her teeth, lucky got wear the thick condom otherwise my dick maybe seriously injured liao

Attitude friendly...

Bonk her hard in missionary, it was shoik...feeling and knowing there is a chio syt below me, just for $60 i can free roam and explore her whole body. During blowjob i stroke her head, when she riding on top i cup her boobs and grab her tummy. During doggy i massage her toned ass cheeks and during missionary i was pounding her so hard until she become a pancake.

Until now my dick still feel shoik, u know that feeling after u had good sex ?, yeah i finally have it again after so many misses recently. My deek is shoiked and my balls are sextisfied. But honestly speaking, i think part of the reason why i feel so shoik is because she remind me of that chio netball girl from last time. Her skill and attitude is very average....only her looks, body and age are good

This girl in sg 1 year already but no mention in forum. In fact i go this house 5 to 6 times in the past 3 weeks but always didnt see her. Today i also didnt see her and going to walk away liao but the okt told me to wait, he say ang pai syt coming out soon.....so i wait loh

Really is hard to discover all this popular syt, their always in the room, if nobody intro its very difficult to know about them.

Im going to start a syt exchange group. Bros who join can get pictures and fr of geylang syts but u need to contribute info too.

Pm for requirements

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 19-10-2023 at 10:53 PM.
Old 20-10-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dan1391 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow damn shiok bro
Old 20-10-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

bro side track but can check if u know what houses opens earlier like 10am that kind?
Old 20-10-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
bro side track but can check if u know what houses opens earlier like 10am that kind?
Maybe 11 2040 .maybe they open earlier haha
Old 20-10-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

I dont think got any hse open at 10am

11.30am like the earliest already, most hse is close at 12 to 1am or later, the girl and okt need time to sleep too

Quote:
Today i go down again because ytd not sextisfied

Finally got a syt that i am happy with.....her looks remind me of last time 1 of my sch netball popular girl....about 70% similar....in fact i imagine she would look like that in her mid 20s

Her body is slim, big fake boobs soft enough and a nice bum. Sadly her bum not cushion enough for doggy but still good for lying doggy

Service blw average...blowjob can feel her teeth, lucky got wear the thick condom otherwise my dick maybe seriously injured liao

Attitude friendly...

Bonk her hard in missionary, it was shoik...feeling and knowing there is a chio syt below me, just for $60 i can free roam and explore her whole body. During blowjob i stroke her head, when she riding on top i cup her boobs and grab her tummy. During doggy i massage her toned ass cheeks and during missionary i was pounding her so hard until she become a pancake.

Until now my dick still feel shoik, u know that feeling after u had good sex ?, yeah i finally have it again after so many misses recently. My deek is shoiked and my balls are sextisfied. But honestly speaking, i think part of the reason why i feel so shoik is because she remind me of that chio netball girl from last time. Her skill and attitude is very average....only her looks, body and age are good

This girl in sg 1 year already but no mention in forum. In fact i go this house 5 to 6 times in the past 3 weeks but always didnt see her. Today i also didnt see her and going to walk away liao but the okt told me to wait, he say ang pai syt coming out soon.....so i wait loh

Really is hard to discover all this popular syt, their always in the room, if nobody intro its very difficult to know about them.

Im going to start a syt exchange group. Bros who join can get pictures and fr of geylang syts but u need to contribute info too.

Pm for requirements

Old 20-10-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
I dont think got any hse open at 10am

11.30am like the earliest already, most hse is close at 12 to 1am or later, the girl and okt need time to sleep too
I think WH43 open at 10am and finish at 10pm or 11pm, not sure if they change the timing lately
Old 21-10-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

yes indeed wh43 used to operate at 10.30am and close 10.30pm
not sure about now
din visit much after covid as couldnt find my cai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1