The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-09-2009, 01:59 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking

Uncle etct88 where are you? Don't be so "small breathe" ("sui hei" in Cantonese) allow me to buy you kopi...okay!
Old 18-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
THB199? Maybe you got ripped off liao! Haha.
then thousand of ppl also kenna rip off liao ... becoz i buys from MBK ..
all the shops sell tees at 199baht ...
Quote:
When you stop giving money due to financial problems will the girl still stick with you?
That's the crucial part. I always let my girls know I'm just a poor man.
me too .. i always telll them i am just a coolie ... a poor man ..
Old 18-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Sorry! Need to clarify a bit.....I am saying family, brothers, sisters...nieces as an example only....! I don't really know!

If not Uncle etct88 will rammed his Mercs into me when he saw me walking in Danok by the road side alone.
Yes it's best not to bring such issues into the picture because we're outsiders.

Quote:
Uncle etct88 where are you? Don't be so "small breathe" ("sui hei" in Cantonese) allow me to buy you kopi...okay!
First of all I don't know if there're misunderstandings between you two.
What I know is Pak Playman and I have only kind intentions towards friends regarding tirak issues.

From now on I'll not be talking about uncle etct88's personal life as I don't know how he's taking it and don't want to cause any misunderstandings.
I'm a cheongster and my only interest is to cheong and cum as many times as possible. I'm not interested in other bro's tirak politics.

The following comments are not directed to anyone in particular.

Thai girls are the best in KC games. As long as one indulge in the KC with their tiraks. They'll always be in dream land.

I've seen many cases before. Say also until sian liao. Just let them pay their school fees.

If it's happening to a non cheongster or newbie it's very difficult to explain to them about certain matters.
I think you know what I mean. We come out to cheong for some time already so went through a lot of
drama and nonsense so naturally our system has built up a "firewall" to combat against malware and viruses. Hahaha.
Old 18-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kevinkevkev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everybody!
I will go Bangkok on October, so want ask something about Thais girl at Bangkok. I have booked the hotel already near Siam. but don't know where to go enjoy Thais girl there. Could u tell me the famous road such as Geylang road at Bangkok. and let me know the rates. ^^'
Old 18-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevkev View Post
Hi everybody!
I will go Bangkok on October, so want ask something about Thais girl at Bangkok. I have booked the hotel already near Siam. but don't know where to go enjoy Thais girl there. Could u tell me the famous road such as Geylang road at Bangkok. and let me know the rates. ^^'
Yes there is such a road. Tell taxi driver "bpai silom soi 4"!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Yes there is such a road. Tell taxi driver "bpai silom soi 4"!
mai .. "bpai kup ban" ...
Old 18-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thai girls are the best in KC games. As long as one indulge in the KC with their tiraks. They'll always be in dream land.

I've seen many cases before. Say also until sian liao. Just let them pay their school fees.

If it's happening to a non cheongster or newbie it's very difficult to explain to them about certain matters.
I think you know what I mean. We come out to cheong for some time already so went through a lot of
drama and nonsense so naturally our system has built up a "firewall" to combat against malware and viruses. Hahaha.
well said, however this lesson cannot be taught, no matter how much u learn from your sifu/uncle/papa, no matter how many people warn/adivise u of the dangers of KC... one will only understand it once one has experience it first hand, the out of this world GFE levels n the world crumbling heartache

there is no such thing as KC detterence only damage control

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 18-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
ha ha ha ha.. so funny

I went to play golf la......SBF is just a past time... cunt be too serious, la. Big pinch of salt.

Like my lord concurred, I song, she song, ok liao.....aiyah it is only a simple game... hee hee..... still enjoying leh.
Old 19-09-2009, 04:46 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
First of all I don't know if there're misunderstandings between you two.
What I know is Pak Playman and I have only kind intentions towards friends regarding tirak issues.
Not we are not having any mis-understanding....just sharing our true feeling...as we always do with each other. And from my point of view, we are old enough for us to go into this kind of mis-understanding....we better sit by the road side , TCSS and enjoying the steam crab in Danok! If we two add up = 1 century lieow....hahahahah!

Tio boh, Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha ha.. so funny

I went to play golf la......SBF is just a past time... cunt be too serious, la. Big pinch of salt.

Like my lord concurred, I song, she song, ok liao.....aiyah it is only a simple game... hee hee..... still enjoying leh.
Yeah yeah that I have to agree as long as you are song....and happy, then everything doesn't matter much already! So bro, see you soon....!

By the way, need your help to go back to the place where we had seafood at the riverside...remember? Thought of bring our brothers there...!

Last edited by Playman; 19-09-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Old 19-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
If we two add up = 1 century lieow....hahahahah!
then if we 3 add up = 2 century liao ..
Old 19-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Wah... really seniors here. 730am already posting or izzit juz come back from chiong? Really "bao dao wei lao" - "old sword still as sharp" or something to tat effect? 555... sorry my Chinese teacher die early

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah... really seniors here. 730am already posting or izzit juz come back from chiong? Really "bao dao wei lao" - "old sword still as sharp" or something to tat effect? 555... sorry my Chinese teacher die early
.... knn, lucky I no Chinese Teacher........ and I will not teach chinese
Old 19-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not we are not having any mis-understanding....just sharing our true feeling...as we always do with each other.

I so touched.... but don't touch, or cum too near. I am straight!

And from my point of view, we are old enough for us to go into this kind of mis-understanding....we better sit by the road side , TCSS and enjoying the steam crab in Danok!

Ya lor, tell people I old, lo...

If we two add up = 1 century lieow....hahahahah!

So I 65, you 35?

Tio boh, Brother!

You my Lord, sure Tio. But can tio toto, 4d....

Yeah yeah that I have to agree as long as you are song....and happy, then everything doesn't matter much already! So bro, see you soon....!

But I no go karaoke... no know how the song is....

By the way, need your help to go back to the place where we had seafood at the riverside...remember?

I 65, cannot remember as good as a 35 young Lord

Thought of bring our brothers there...!
Which one, the last time you vehicle commander.......

That time only sleep in the car, wake up and eat.....
Old 19-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
He + me = 100, + you = 200?????

The mathematics bo tio leh... unless include the wild seeds that you sow... all over....
Old 19-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
mai .. "bpai kup ban" ...
horny woman taxi driver????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1