The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
paulpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Is it?
Haha must intro me to Pak paulpaul.
Can be my mentor.
Hi Tony. No worries. Hope to meet you eventually. And you can be my mentor for China affairs ok? Cheers.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Haha bro, i changed my style, no more LTs liao i rather sleep alone and well after the deal at bed. I learn seniors here liao fuck ST then go agg bars and beer bar and disco chill.

Still, a big thumbs to out sinkie boss from kawaii bar! I felt bad actually for rejecting his girls for ST or even lady drinks. But i want my milf or gilfs! Soi 6 i will say still the katoeys nicer than girls cuz girls too xiao meis meis. Sorry i am 28 yr old but i need my girl to serve me not give me princess sickness lol. So what if u pretty? U cant deliver off u go frm my fuck list lol... Kawaii bar i will be back to chill and drink beers man, not a fan of soi 6 but a fan of kawaii, cheers!

Oh ya beer bars are more fun cuz girls will interact wif u more and more down to earth. But still i want to see pussy and tits so agg bars are always a viable option! Ok day 2 of hunting here for me, time to knock on my raunchy, sultry , slutty, cfm face milf or gilf!
I concur - a big thumbs up to Sinkie boss of Kawaii bar. And like you, and in your words, "Kawaii bar i will be back to chill and drink beers man, not a fan of soi 6 but a fan of kawaii, cheers!".

Yes, one of the reasons I prefer beer-bars is the interaction and, in your words, the puyings are "more and more down to earth". You can test the chemistry and then make up your mind. So unlike the selection processes in gogos, massage parlour fish-bowls or karaoke (where the mamasans line the girls up and you feel obliged to make a choice within a few minutes and later regret the choice the whole night). Generally higher percentage of enjoyable times with beer-bar selections.

Re: LT vs ST. With LT the puyings are not in a rush as they know they have to see the night out till the morning. So they tend to be more relaxed. With ST, they want to get over with asap so that they can go back to the agogo joint and find the next John. But each to his own - this is what makes the world interesting. Mix-and-match.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpaul View Post
I concur - a big thumbs up to Sinkie boss of Kawaii bar. And like you, and in your words, "Kawaii bar i will be back to chill and drink beers man, not a fan of soi 6 but a fan of kawaii, cheers!".

Yes, one of the reasons I prefer beer-bars is the interaction and, in your words, the puyings are "more and more down to earth". You can test the chemistry and then make up your mind. So unlike the selection processes in gogos, massage parlour fish-bowls or karaoke (where the mamasans line the girls up and you feel obliged to make a choice within a few minutes and later regret the choice the whole night). Generally higher percentage of enjoyable times with beer-bar selections.

Re: LT vs ST. With LT the puyings are not in a rush as they know they have to see the night out till the morning. So they tend to be more relaxed. With ST, they want to get over with asap so that they can go back to the agogo joint and find the next John. But each to his own - this is what makes the world interesting. Mix-and-match.
There is no way u can gauge if the LT is worth it but for ST u can gauge lah. Coz sometimes the puying may haf probs at home( take care baby at home for exp) or wad so cannot stay long. But for ST, within the first hr, u can seeif her service good. Unless u japanese or korean where service does not matter and puying got pretty face boost their ego ok liao they also tip heavy for face in front of their frens...

Basket, had an awesome drinking session with boss from kawaii bar at soi 6 earlier. Now back in hotel waiting to go disco fishing, no fr frm me tonite coz not much action too lol...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 08-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There is no way u can gauge if the LT is worth it but for ST u can gauge lah. Coz sometimes the puying may haf probs at home( take care baby at home for exp) or wad so cannot stay long. But for ST, within the first hr, u can seeif her service good. Unless u japanese or korean where service does not matter and puying got pretty face boost their ego ok liao they also tip heavy for face in front of their frens...

Basket, had an awesome drinking session with boss from kawaii bar at soi 6 earlier. Now back in hotel waiting to go disco fishing, no fr frm me tonite coz not much action too lol...
Ok i tot i not much action but i jus woke up wif cock needed first aid kit, he did OT thanks to four shots wif a milf i pick up in disco once again lol.... LT was 2k but she took care me so i kwarm soo mak mak hahaaha... Ok now go makan steamboat liao , time to power and lvl up again! My HP low need renergise!

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 08-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Bros on a serious note, will the bangkok shutdown affect my return trip to sg? I going bck on 29 jan, hopefully it will be ok. Probably this two wks also hard for samsters to come los bah...

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 08-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
No problem lah, she proclaim she is mia noi, after T, in front of T in B R bar ......... put pressure on T , good lor. If number 1 (T) not available go for no 2 (G), if not go for number 3 (S)..... still have N.....
Quote:
.. no charm, it is cham.....
Hahaha building up your arsenal of Mia Nois wherever you go.

Quote:
Yes, there are gems are out there in beer-bar-land, as I have discovered over the years. Unfortunately the prospecting takes time.
We've very similiar punting style.
But my preference is Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours.

Quote:
Hi Tony. No worries. Hope to meet you eventually. And you can be my mentor for China affairs ok? Cheers.
I'm sure we've a chance to meet up to share some stories in the future.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

We've very similiar punting style.
But my preference is Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours.
Yes, I mix & match.
In Pattaya, I go for the milfs in beer bars.
But in BKK I prefer the "massage" places, whether at Ratchada/Hua Kwang, Sukhumvit Soi 22 or 24 or those many places recommended by boobs master Soapafly.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

I'm sure we've a chance to meet up to share some stories in the future.
You are now in LOS?
I see your flyer "JAN/FEB 2014: DANNOK -> PHUKET -> BANGKOK -> UDON THANI -> VIENTIANE"
Where r u now?
I am thinking of going to Udon T late Jan to visit an ex. When do you plan to go there and for how long?
As this is the Pattaya forum, maybe better you message me and we take this part of the non-Pattaya discussion elsewhere (another forum?)
Old 08-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros on a serious note, will the bangkok shutdown affect my return trip to sg? I going bck on 29 jan, hopefully it will be ok. Probably this two wks also hard for samsters to come los bah...
Depends on when Khun Suthep schedules the next mass BKK demo after the one on the 13th.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok i tot i not much action but i jus woke up wif cock needed first aid kit, he did OT thanks to four shots wif a milf i pick up in disco once again lol.... LT was 2k but she took care me so i kwarm soo mak mak hahaaha... Ok now go makan steamboat liao , time to power and lvl up again! My HP low need renergise!
Which disco?
Lucifer?
or Insommia ?
or?
Old 08-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Which disco?
Lucifer?
or Insommia ?
or?
Most prob Hollywood. Insomnia is for tourist. Right Mackewell?
Old 08-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Most prob Hollywood. Insomnia is for tourist. Right Mackewell?
Oh u r wrong i dun open bottles and i dun flock to places where sinkies jap and koreans are cuz tips are always going out by these ppl cuz want face and ego and girls are spoilt by tt behavior due to this existing environmeny cuz of our yellow skin ppl. Sorry i dun want share disco cuz i want makan all my milf before i go back singapore tong tong tong tong chian cny! Hahaahahahaha

Anyway juz wake up frm a good nap in hotel, today off day frm bonking cuz lan jiao tow sore. Gonna go kawaii again( damn i am diggin the soi 6 thing cuz of kawaii and there are milfs popping out there too). Buddy singhas and leos i am whacking and barfining u all tonite, day 3 of my thailand boozing is on! Camera rolling action!!!

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 08-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
You are now in LOS?
I see your flyer "JAN/FEB 2014: DANNOK -> PHUKET -> BANGKOK -> UDON THANI -> VIENTIANE"
Where r u now?
Not yet still in breezy Changping, Dongguan.

I'll only be in Thailand end Jan 2014.
Finalising my itinenary soon.
Will keep you guys posted.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No problem lah, she proclaim she is mia noi, after T, in front of T in B R bar ......... put pressure on T , good lor. If number 1 (T) not available go for no 2 (G), if not go for number 3 (S)..... still have N.....
T no pressure lah..she go LT everyday..seldom see her now. Recently found out her roommate N.. is half lesbian..interesting..
Old 09-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:

Too true. Spoken like a veteran.

Just one little point. The selection process in agg, one can test the chemistry too by buying target puying, in between her dancing, an LD, and having an 'intelligent' conversation with her lols

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1