The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpaul View Post
This is good news mate. Refreshing supplies with 7 ladies now. Last time I was there a month ago (Bro etct88 same time), there were only 3!!
I was there last month too.... there were 4
Old 06-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Latest in fo on the ground...best to avoid Bangkok..military coup otw. Come Pattaya. Seriously.
I heard they will be on YingLuck's side this time...... DDay is expected to be 13th Jan. Martial Law will be declared if the yellow shirts close down Bangkok. Troops will be taking over the essential services and key installations. Actually info already leaked out...... and SQ quickly cut flights to BKK on hearing the info.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
paulpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
In less than 30 hrs, i will be popping by at Kawaii Soi 6 come tml 6-7pm as i munch down street food for my dinner! Hope to see any sinkie bro there if not i look forward to chit chat with the boss and grind some Ladyboys since the highlight there is the Ladyboys IMO( the last time i was there Ladyboys was not bad LOL)...
You are now in Pattaya - ENJOY!!!!
Old 07-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Don't compete with Pak etct88 for SMTs ok!
Actually I am not in the same race as etet88 et al as I am not a fan of SMTs or sweet-yoiung-things (SYT) or short-time (ST).

I am an Ah Pek and spend a lot of time in LOS - like 8 months each year. My chong style is more like Bro Mackewell's i.e. I prefer puyings 28-35 yo found in the beer bars and long-time (LT).

Generally better fun experience time and they are more experienced in bed as well to boot. Better value all in all - one of the reasons farangs expatriates who live in Pattaya frequent the beer-bars more than the agogo joints.

Don't under-estimate beer-bars - there are gems (5 - 10%) amongst the rough. But one needs time and this is not the modus operandi of Singkkies with only a few days available and of course, with big pockets they are more suited for the in the agogos in Walking Street or now Soi LK.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
I prefer puyings 28-35 yo found in the beer bars and long-time (LT).
This age group is SMT.

Ask Pak etct88.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This age group is SMT.

Ask Pak etct88.
It is called Direct Conflict.... met him oredi lah..... btw, you will end up like him.... good looking till old, and full of sexperience and always mindful of the wallet.....
Old 07-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
It is called Direct Conflict.... met him oredi lah..... btw, you will end up like him.... good looking till old, and full of sexperience and always mindful of the wallet.....
Is it?
Haha must intro me to Pak paulpaul.
Can be my mentor.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually I am not in the same race as etet88 et al as I am not a fan of SMTs or sweet-yoiung-things (SYT) or short-time (ST).

I am an Ah Pek and spend a lot of time in LOS - like 8 months each year. My chong style is more like Bro Mackewell's i.e. I prefer puyings 28-35 yo found in the beer bars and long-time (LT).

Generally better fun experience time and they are more experienced in bed as well to boot. Better value all in all - one of the reasons farangs expatriates who live in Pattaya frequent the beer-bars more than the agogo joints.

Don't under-estimate beer-bars - there are gems (5 - 10%) amongst the rough. But one needs time and this is not the modus operandi of Singkkies with only a few days available and of course, with big pockets they are more suited for the in the agogos in Walking Street or now Soi LK.
There must be 1000 beer bars in Pattaya , some gems around from my last trip. Met many girls who claim 'first day work'! 5555555555 but they seem shy and cant speak English well. My friend wanted to BF a girl from a bar but her english was so bad , communication was a problem. Also , she actually asked her boss if she could go!

Gems are out there , just need a little polishing. These are where next year's diamonds will come from! I see it as a mission to help these girls as well as the newbies who will discover Thailand in the future!
Old 07-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn, legs feeling numb and cockhead slightly burn as i jus woke up frm my bed in my hotel near walking street as i arrived for my first day yesterdae. A sanuk(fun) yet tedious first day for me. Took the bell travel bus to patts frm airport, was surprised that the person sitting next to me was a ang moh girl. Even girl also go patts lol.

Anyway, after check in hotel , went out to tops supermarket at tuk com, shop for cartons of beers, shampoo , soap ( lol cuz i stay here 23 days). Then i headed to kawaii bar in soi 6 to support our sg boss!

Awesome time at kawaii, nice syts boss offered me for ST upstairs but i declined cuz i still want my esan dark skinned milf unlike singaporeans taste. Met tdat bro, nice guy and he wad looking forward to his ST sessions as he patronise soi 6 like a veteran almost everyday lol!

After leaving kawaii around 9 plus, i started my route march style exploration. Via foot, went to drinking street see see, no nice milfs lol. Den go buy my street food aka sausage platter and go take song teauw to mid sois, came across world wide agg bar, entered and drink draft beer, walk out straight away, walk my way up to soi lk, went to kiss agg, same thing damn boring , juz drink and leave.

Lookig at my watch, 12 plus liao go back hotel bath and still wanted to end my day wif a shot. So decided to go disco hopping. Frm 1-2am, no luck wadsoever juz walking ard like a zombie in dance floors. The finally landed an esan skinny milf at 35 yr old. I enjoyed her company as she was quite cheerful. I brought her back to hotel after she keep squeezing my cock in the disco lol...

So we came back hotel , she jumped on me in bed like a hungry pussy cat, frenched like mad. Damn high liao, she unstrip me, do bbbj for a good 15mins, deepthroating at times. I was moaning like a girl during the bbbj lolll. Then the fj comes damn tight her pussy and she sure can ride on me wif her hips! Fuck for more than 15 mins and i cummed and hug her tightly.

Damn shiok she was kissing me goodbye den i pay her 1500 bht. Not cheap imo but i be more than happy to pay her 2k bht for 2 shots as i tell her when i see her again...she smiled and say sure lol...

So there goes my first day fr at pattaya land! Time to cure my hungry , go tuk com makan food court liao! Not forgetting jio girl go cinema watch thai movie! And go buy my football jersey and shirts too! Shoppin time since afternoon quite sian...

Ok if i free i try update fr daily if not write fr for each week!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 07-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Okie dokie, nsai lemak completed with fish, chicken wings, otak, sambal telok and what else?

Enough lor...thank you mak mak..how about a Duty free Jack Daniels? Will pay back of course.

No conflict of interest lah, Kawaii only have SYTs (standard requirement of Bro O) I BF from other pubs.....
Yeah you in trouble when you get here..now G everyday stay here.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Haha bro, i changed my style, no more LTs liao i rather sleep alone and well after the deal at bed. I learn seniors here liao fuck ST then go agg bars and beer bar and disco chill.

Still, a big thumbs to out sinkie boss from kawaii bar! I felt bad actually for rejecting his girls for ST or even lady drinks. But i want my milf or gilfs! Soi 6 i will say still the katoeys nicer than girls cuz girls too xiao meis meis. Sorry i am 28 yr old but i need my girl to serve me not give me princess sickness lol. So what if u pretty? U cant deliver off u go frm my fuck list lol... Kawaii bar i will be back to chill and drink beers man, not a fan of soi 6 but a fan of kawaii, cheers!

Oh ya beer bars are more fun cuz girls will interact wif u more and more down to earth. But still i want to see pussy and tits so agg bars are always a viable option! Ok day 2 of hunting here for me, time to knock on my raunchy, sultry , slutty, cfm face milf or gilf!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 07-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Old but gold "Sean Connery" working his charm again?
Old 07-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No problem lah, she proclaim she is mia noi, after T, in front of T in B R bar ......... put pressure on T , good lor. If number 1 (T) not available go for no 2 (G), if not go for number 3 (S)..... still have N.....
Old 07-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

Re: 007

Quote:
Old but gold "Sean Connery" working his charm again?
.. no charm, it is cham.....
Old 07-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
There must be 1000 beer bars in Pattaya , some gems around from my last trip. Met many girls who claim 'first day work'! 5555555555 but they seem shy and cant speak English well. My friend wanted to BF a girl from a bar but her english was so bad , communication was a problem. Also , she actually asked her boss if she could go!

Gems are out there , just need a little polishing. These are where next year's diamonds will come from! I see it as a mission to help these girls as well as the newbies who will discover Thailand in the future!
Hello AhTeckLim.
Yes, there are gems are out there in beer-bar-land, as I have discovered over the years. Unfortunately the prospecting takes time.
I generally avoid those with a good command of English as this means that they have been working the scene for a long time. On the other hand, those with limited English are "newer" and more "innocent" (though they learn quick smart from their friends). I speak Thai, so it helps.
Re: claims of "first day work", well, 555. However if one spends time in Patts, one soon gets to know who is new and who is not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1