The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 19-12-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

If it's the same ml my buddy had then it's free. She told my buddy she normally help her regular to release for free, the amount of tip is up to them. Whether she do it for every customer or just specific(good looking customer) this is not confirmed and the entrance is 88 so i dont recommended you guys risk going multiple times just to find which ml provide free hj(not saying others dont do it) I don't want to sabotage her so i wont be sharing anymore. Hope the bros i shared with will keep the information safe. Now peace and i dont mind getting zap, save me from getting spammed too.
Old 19-12-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Can any kind soul advise if the promo rate of $39 at B&N is still on-going?
Can you also ask if we can use the tourism voucher?
Old 19-12-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Kovan massage

Just step out from B&N. Promo still on-going.
Btw can't use tourism voucher but can use ntuc linkpoint to offset.
Old 19-12-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Old 19-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you must have found the place via PM.
No link points but passion card can get points?
Old 23-12-2020, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Can you also ask if we can use the tourism voucher?
HAHAHAH naise
Old 23-12-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
skykhaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any kind bros can share the name and location. Tks
Old 23-12-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I've been RTM-ing b*** from the UltraViolet spa for the past few weeks and I got to say she is one of the best ML I've came across so far.

She looks like what everyone mentioned here, a SYT with a tight body that's willing to please. She speaks good mandarin as well considering she's a viet.

Though she might be petite, her massage sure packs a punch. She even offered to do back stepping for me, a first for me in a SG MP scene.

As I've RTM-ed her a couple of times, her sensual gets better and bolder everytime I visit. Standard rates apply.

Overall, if you are looking for a SYT with good massage skills, definitely give her a try!
Old 24-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveChance View Post
I've been RTM-ing b*** from the UltraViolet spa for the past few weeks and I got to say she is one of the best ML I've came across so far.

She looks like what everyone mentioned here, a SYT with a tight body that's willing to please. She speaks good mandarin as well considering she's a viet.

Though she might be petite, her massage sure packs a punch. She even offered to do back stepping for me, a first for me in a SG MP scene.

As I've RTM-ed her a couple of times, her sensual gets better and bolder everytime I visit. Standard rates apply.

Overall, if you are looking for a SYT with good massage skills, definitely give her a try!
but that U* Spa increased price until $68. its a No No for me.

but as mentioned in another thread, U* Spa playability higher
Old 24-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post

Same tots.
Old 24-12-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 21
bluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud of

Quote:

With the increase in price in basic tier, it is no longer attractive as there are cheaper options around to consider including upsize.
Old 24-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:

Same bro! Just go other playgrounds or wait till border restrictions are loosened
Old 24-12-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is April still at uv? Think formerly erica
Old 24-12-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

Pay Premium Price, of course playability is higher.
You go normal SPA and pay them extra on top of the standard $50HJ, also can play.
Old 24-12-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

At 6xx. ML Zxxx. Good massage. Good north and rainy south.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1