The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Any pic of her? What she work as in NEx?
Obviously i cant share her pic even if i have. She's working as a promoter there.
Old 22-07-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If she's such a dear friend, didn't you feel a pity to lose her over a one time sex?
She might actually feel very ashamed that's why stopped seeing you.
There are so many potential pussies out there for fxxx, FOC and commercial inclusive. Why did it with someone who's so dear and precious?
Pity!
Yes very true bro. Such a long and dear sis, i felt it as a super pity thing. I fucked her becos i lonely la. After fucking to say the truth i have the intention of letting her become my gf but she MIA without saying anything. So .......
Old 22-07-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Find a time to message her and tell her you are around her vicinity and whether she got time for coffee/ciggie break and take it from there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Obviously i cant share her pic even if i have. She's working as a promoter there.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Find a time to message her and tell her you are around her vicinity and whether she got time for coffee/ciggie break and take it from there...

Nope i didnt get her number back. Sad still its end of story
Old 22-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Pinoy model (deleted) on IG (dont ask me for contact i wont share out of privacy plus she rtc today)

Its paid but in my limited chionging days shes the hottest so far and i think shes some kind of celeb back home. But i also suspect shes post op trans

Dont bother try to msg her, she rtc today and her attitude really cannot make it. Just wanted to share a 9/10 girl imo lol. Also managed to get for a reasonable price so a very unexpected bonk

Last edited by ArnieArnie; 22-07-2022 at 04:46 PM.
Old 22-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes very true bro. Such a long and dear sis, i felt it as a super pity thing. I fucked her becos i lonely la. After fucking to say the truth i have the intention of letting her become my gf but she MIA without saying anything. So .......
I know how that feels like. Its equally painful if that one round of sex was so good.
If you were still single and so is she, you should try to meet her again, reconnect to see if the feeling is mutual and still exists.
Old 22-07-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Pinoy

Its paid but in my limited chionging days shes the hottest so far and i think shes some kind of celeb back home. But i also suspect shes post op trans

Dont bother try to msg her, she rtc today and her attitude really cannot make it. Just wanted to share a 9/10 girl imo lol. Also managed to get for a reasonable price so a very unexpected bonk
Damn her boobs are hugh…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 22-07-2022 at 05:04 PM.
Old 22-07-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If she's such a dear friend, didn't you feel a pity to lose her over a one time sex?
She might actually feel very ashamed that's why stopped seeing you.
There are so many potential pussies out there for fxxx, FOC and commercial inclusive. Why did it with someone who's so dear and precious?
Pity!
I feel it is very common tat so call god sis god bro got into sex, in the end lost contact..
Old 22-07-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know how that feels like. Its equally painful if that one round of sex was so good.
If you were still single and so is she, you should try to meet her again, reconnect to see if the feeling is mutual and still exists.
Nearly 20 years liao loh bro.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nearly 20 years liao loh bro.
Something never leaves us. It's called heartache.
It's like a wound that heals but left a nasty mark.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40943 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Feel sorry n bad for u as such a nice relationship but spoil for having sex
Old 22-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I feel it is very common tat so call god sis god bro got into sex, in the end lost contact..
That's very true. I lost a few godsis that way, especially one who used her pussy to pay for the money she owed me.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
This kind of titles come in different scenario:
1 a couple that broke up, wanted to keep their sanity
2 a man and a woman where one party is not agreeable to become a partner of the other
3 two people who really just want to be buddies to each other
Usually the type that you mentioned is the type 1 or 2.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My very first encounter with a maid. It was my primary school friend's maid. Although she was almost 15 years older than me, I felt she got the hots for me. I was supposed to meet my friend at 3pm that day, but I purposely reached way earlier, claiming I forgot the time. The maid made the first move and the rest was history.

It was good to be young a fit last time. Had a few rounds the next 24 hours, including 2 secret rounds with the maid again.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My very first encounter with a maid. It was my primary school friend's maid. Although she was almost 15 years older than me, I felt she got the hots for me. I was supposed to meet my friend at 3pm that day, but I purposely reached way earlier, claiming I forgot the time. The maid made the first move and the rest was history.

It was good to be young a fit last time. Had a few rounds the next 24 hours, including 2 secret rounds with the maid again.
Wah bro, I also started with maids from around that time. I've to say, it was great fucking so much while friends in school all just talking about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1