The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

When I was younger, my parents engaged a malay local part time helper. She'd come over twice a week to clean the house and iron clothes primarily and she'd go back before my parents came back, which was probably why my mother back then allowed for such a rather attractive middle aged woman to be in our house.

I didn't get to see her as I was still doing my stay in training, after pass out, I saw her for the very very first time. She was chubby, not my type but she had a very cute face and rather nice boobs. She'd always come in rather thin oversized t-shirt and shorts. Due to the NS slow brain and just broke up, I was in a rut myself, not really meeting new females. I started to track her schedule and whenever my shift work free time/days coincided with hers, I'd get nice food for her, sit in the living area and watch her work in the kitchen, saw a lot of her cleavage whenever she cleaned the house and she'd sweat so much that her bra becomes visible. I was also starting to think that she knew I was watching her but there was no change in her routines..

I even purposely kept quiet in the toilet while naked after hearing her opening our front door, heard her footsteps getting near, I stepped out the shower naked with my full erected cock. She was surprised and screamed, but also caught her looking at my cock before turning away to give me the privacy. It wasn't that awkward and I went down to get a nice lunch for the both of us to eat to apologise to her. She was sweet and it sort of broke the ice between us. Perhaps she was now more interested in me before previously seeing me as a fat ass teenager who's way too young for her.

I started to ask her more personal questions, and also found out the rules my mother set for her, like no turning on of aircon or using our shower etc, which was a main problem for her as she's always sweating a lot after work. I told her it wouldn't be an issue if I was the one turning it on but she refused to let me as she didn't want to take advantage of any loophole, my father was paying her well and this was the best convenient job for her to juggle with her kids and family.

The next time she came over, I already prepared a small 'gift bag of food provisions for her family', telling her it was freebies from an event. Before she started working, I handed her my XXL singlets and told her to wear them to clean the house and told her to shower before leaving. She was ok with the singlet but not ok with the showering as she didn't want to test her luck. Watching her work in just my singlet and her panties, I almost NOSE BLEED.

I did try to get close to her, especially after I realise she'd openly look at my erected penis that's sometimes partially exposed out of my army shorts. However, she'd always kept her distance. Tried to bring her out for a movie also failed, she was resistant.

BUT seeing her weekly in my singlet was enough, especially when she sweats and I can ALMOST see her nipples and areolas..
Old 22-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Thankfully, my mother found out how much my father was paying her monthly and told her to come just once a week instead. She was clearly affected by this change as it affected her life and struggled to find another 'employer'. I suggested for her to massage me weekly and I'd pay her what I pay outside. She was rather offended by this offer and ignored me for the rest of the time she was over. The next time she came over, I also didn't buy any meal or freebies bag for her. She approached me in my singlet after she was done with work and asked if my offer was still available and how much. I offered her more than what my parents were paying her per cleaning day. She was shocked and admitted to me that she knows nothing about massage. I told her to just help me feel more relaxed with gentle kneading will do. I don't need hard massage. I told her to start immediately and she asked for permission to take a shower, which I refused as I didn't want her to change back into her casual wear.

I just stripped naked and lie on my bed while she used the johnson baby oil to rub my back, I reminded myself to behave as much as I could so as not to scare her off. Pretended to fall asleep until she was done. To my surprise, she didn't wake me to get paid and left. I had to rush wear my shorts and rush out to chase after her to pass her the money, she stared at my erection, like she was checking. another week went by, I upped her massage to twice a week, once after she was done with cleaning, and another day in the week good to my shift work. She even changed in my room after she was done with my massage to her casual clothes before waking me up.
Old 22-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

At that time, I was just NS brain, looking forward to seeing her but also not rushing as I was worried that I'd scare her off. Another week went by, I upped my effort and got more stuff for her...... It worked, she massaged me longer, even down to my calves this time, seductively up my legs...... I breathed out loudly on purpose to let her know I was aroused and spread my legs wider.. She was not too worried and went higher, but fucking dulan as she didn't touch my testicles at all, always stopping close by. The next time she came over, she saw what I bought for her, the cheapest(she didn't know) longchamp bag, she refused to accept but I forced it on her, pushing it to her body, accidentally hitting her chest also, on purpose actually. She spent more effort to massage me, even rubbed my butt this time, sort of shaking my butt like she wanted to masturbate me.... I refused to spread my legs, making her work for it, she caressed my inner thighs until I spread my legs, felt her caress my testicles........... she called out my name, asking if I was awake. I didn't answer........ I heard her get up and opened my cupboard..... then sat beside me again... she cupped my testicles gently....... I felt the material of a towel... she pressed her other hand on my back when I lifted my hips to let her hand move up to my penis shaft. She didn't want me to turn... I felt her slow strokes up and down my penis, when I almost lost control and wanted to turn, she pressed hard down on my back and stop stroking, like she was training me......... after she got a steady stroke, she got me to cum very quickly..... she cleaned me up, then left. She didn't take the bag or my money.. I called her after she left to remind her about the bag and her money, she told me she cannot accept the bag now, maybe in future, told me to stop buying her stuff also.... later that night, late... she texted, asked if she could come over the next day. I took mc and waited for her..... prepared the money for 2 sessions.....

This session was different, before i lie on my bed down, she already started to change.... also, she sat on my back and massaged my shoulders...... which got me curious, I thought I could feel her butt cheeks on my back............ when she was done, she didn't rub my testicles this time, just made me turn for the very first time, when I slowly opened my eyes, she put something like a blindfold loosely on my head, whispered to me, if the blindfold comes off, the massage will end immediately............... i felt her lips, her mouth, her wet saliva... her blowjob....... she climbed over me and put her pussy on my face.......... it wasn't that smelly, but she was FUCKING WET. I ejaculated quickly and she sucked me dry, unfortunately, my licking skills weren't that good yet, but she didn't seem to mind. After that session, she took the bag and left, didn't ask me for money either.
Old 22-07-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

It escalated quickly to sex, and she'd guide me how to become better. I also read online on how to fuck her longer...... I became addicted, she was fucking horny and wet, trained me to fuck her in at least 8 different positions/styles... never interested to go to a hotel with me either, she rather i gave her that money instead.

she also lost interest in cleaning the house, eventually getting fired by parents. However, she still came over regularly and my NS salary all went to her, plus more from my savings. She refused to accept payment for the massages, but more like she would ask if she could borrow money from me instead. She was smart that way and I liked it, but little did I realise, I was being used by her mostly.

even though my stamina improved so much... Eventually, it became very unhealthy, as I was taking way too many MCs just so that i could be alone at home with her in the day to fuck and I ended it.
Old 22-07-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
meeting one ph this sun, intro by my ex before she went back..first time in sg work, now staying agent..🤭🤭
Your ex power la, wish my existing fb will be like your ex when they going back too, hahaha
Old 22-07-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

dayuse and stayr can't get any cheap hotel for this sunday q_q
sad may have to postpone my first meetup
Old 22-07-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
meeting one ph this sun, intro by my ex before she went back..first time in sg work, now staying agent..🤭🤭
Not bad. Like a relay race, one girl hand over your baton to her friend as the next to take over...

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 22-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Not bad. Like a relay race, one girl hand over your baton to her friend as the next to take over...

shower emojis
This one i will take it slow & easy, don't wanna scare her off..
Old 23-07-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol that storytelling.wrong thread.totally no link to dh stuffs at all.
Old 23-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
Eventually, it became very unhealthy, as I was taking way too many MCs just so that i could be alone at home with her in the day to fuck and I ended it.
Thanks bro, great story
Old 23-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

shower emojis
This one i will take it slow & easy, don't wanna scare her off..
Plan to chat up a couples of DH, keep them as standby. There are times feel horny night time, go meet the DH at her working place. Realized those saying DH bj at staircase are true, foc also. Only digging, touch boobs , kiss, bj but no sex. Finished within few minutes, cim, not a drip on the floor. Some cannot anyhow go out, I stop chatting.
Old 23-07-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
TrickyHusband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on this dh ?
Old 23-07-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12445 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyHusband View Post

Any reviews on this dh ?
My gosh...............

This is wife materials
Old 23-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Maybe you should. I'm curious though if you have a wife does she not satisfy you? Why hunt for maids?
Well, 家家有本难念的经
Old 23-07-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
It escalated quickly to sex, and she'd guide me how to become better. I also read online on how to fuck her longer...... I became addicted, she was fucking horny and wet, trained me to fuck her in at least 8 different positions/styles... never interested to go to a hotel with me either, she rather i gave her that money instead.

she also lost interest in cleaning the house, eventually getting fired by parents. However, she still came over regularly and my NS salary all went to her, plus more from my savings. She refused to accept payment for the massages, but more like she would ask if she could borrow money from me instead. She was smart that way and I liked it, but little did I realise, I was being used by her mostly.

even though my stamina improved so much... Eventually, it became very unhealthy, as I was taking way too many MCs just so that i could be alone at home with her in the day to fuck and I ended it.
When a woman wants to use a man, its very easy as most of us use our little head to think. Worst, it's very obvious and usually you need to go all the way till the little Joe is shagged and happy, whereas a woman can be high and wet, can still resist to even be touched.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1