The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Nona? You dare to try with a girl who had sex raw party on a boat ah? Hahahah
Sounds very wild ma. Why not, I can wear protection ma
Old 19-07-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post

You post n then u take down, might as well don't post bro
Old 20-07-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Reached Makati and already 2 round with my 22 years old girl

Known her since 2019 when she was 19...plan to up her but stupid covid ..

Finally up her at age 22..a pity coz was hoping to up a below 20

But worth the wait, super tight pussy and lousy BJ, she is not those call and paid girl, she can stay with me whole day whole night...

I rather have this type, no rushing of time, GFE feel, holding hand and go jalan jalan together in a place that no one know you

More to come, gonna teach her some BJ skill...

Mabuhay Everyone

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 20-07-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
maybe scared white knight or already kana white knight. Later the whoever in the car say he molested her while she on the phone.
Must have thought twice after seeing your post

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-07-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Iwant2fuck is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally after so many michat scammers and misses hit one Inodo DH in the east.

Monday morning tried want to eat breadfast routine, she said okay,boss come back only 3pm so ask if I want to meet now? Zoom to her area she met some other place further from home as scared boss friends / neighbours see.

ordered food, talk usual story hubby died x years, 2 kids back home poor etc etc. Eat already ask her follow me to nearby lifts, she huh?

Gave her $50 in the lift and asked her to hug me like girlfriend, she happy hug tight (safe). stopped at top floor bring her to staircase and she say will pay me back the $50 when salary in. I say no need, treat you as friend give you. She happy.

Then hand on waist, no siam, tell her my turn to hug, no siam. Hug her from behind and press cock onto her butt, no siam. Hands autoroam liao. She say cannot today, Sunday meet can? I huh? Sunday meet for what? She say sex. I say go where? she also don't know. I say hotel but she don't know procedure (I also don't know since pre covid).

Can fuck without condom? She says yes, but most protect her. Wat? You scare pregnant? She says she was a nurse but I must protect her...means wat? Pills?

Now I reserve pcc and searching for dayuse hotels in the east, or hotel 81/fragrance cheaper?
Old 20-07-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

Meeting her this Sunday again. Anyone tried before?
Old 20-07-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
which disco?tea dance or night? marquee?

u joking ryt?
Marquee, like what I said, saw many lookalike at mbs night time maybe it's public holidays. Enjoying the solid music but drink very expensive
Old 20-07-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Reached Makati and already 2 round with my 22 years old girl

Known her since 2019 when she was 19...plan to up her but stupid covid ..

Finally up her at age 22..a pity coz was hoping to up a below 20

But worth the wait, super tight pussy and lousy BJ, she is not those call and paid girl, she can stay with me whole day whole night...

I rather have this type, no rushing of time, GFE feel, holding hand and go jalan jalan together in a place that no one know you

More to come, gonna teach her some BJ skill...

Mabuhay Everyone

Happy Bonking
As long as you know you were not the only one, all’s good.

Last edited by chocstarfish; 20-07-2022 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Left out words.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwant2fuck View Post
Finally after so many michat scammers and misses hit one Inodo DH in the east.

Monday morning tried want to eat breadfast routine, she said okay,boss come back only 3pm so ask if I want to meet now? Zoom to her area she met some other place further from home as scared boss friends / neighbours see.

ordered food, talk usual story hubby died x years, 2 kids back home poor etc etc. Eat already ask her follow me to nearby lifts, she huh?

Gave her $50 in the lift and asked her to hug me like girlfriend, she happy hug tight (safe). stopped at top floor bring her to staircase and she say will pay me back the $50 when salary in. I say no need, treat you as friend give you. She happy.

Then hand on waist, no siam, tell her my turn to hug, no siam. Hug her from behind and press cock onto her butt, no siam. Hands autoroam liao. She say cannot today, Sunday meet can? I huh? Sunday meet for what? She say sex. I say go where? she also don't know. I say hotel but she don't know procedure (I also don't know since pre covid).

Can fuck without condom? She says yes, but most protect her. Wat? You scare pregnant? She says she was a nurse but I must protect her...means wat? Pills?

Now I reserve pcc and searching for dayuse hotels in the east, or hotel 81/fragrance cheaper?
gx gx bro please give us more details after you fuck her on sunday!
Old 20-07-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post

Meeting her this Sunday again. Anyone tried before?
small boobs
Old 20-07-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
small boobs
Maybe a b or b-…… definitely not c
Old 20-07-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Iwant2fuck is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=cavemao;21470299]gx gx bro please give us more details after you fuck her on sunday![/QUOTE

Ya, planning to let her strip, bathe then ask for her phone, cover her face with mask and take sexy photo.

But searching for suitable place liao.....Day use at east side or budgets at G land?.......searched the thread and some people say hotel need take down her employer address and contact?

Searching for those day use I register as 1 pax then can slip her in as guest........
Old 20-07-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
small boobs
Can get already very good, still small boobs, show ur conquest here lah
Old 20-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Iwant2fuck;21470498]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
gx gx bro please give us more details after you fuck her on sunday![/QUOTE

Ya, planning to let her strip, bathe then ask for her phone, cover her face with mask and take sexy photo.

But searching for suitable place liao.....Day use at east side or budgets at G land?.......searched the thread and some people say hotel need take down her employer address and contact?

Searching for those day use I register as 1 pax then can slip her in as guest........
They will probably take down the employer address cause that's where she live? I don't think they will need the contact at all....?

I don't recall anything in the thread asking for contact leh is it during covid?
Old 20-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserslatern View Post
Still new to this but sharing some of the pics scored. Abit meaty but she she is the horny type who wants to meet.

this is Acxxxxxx Alixkxxxxl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1