The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Thats why I call you dumb ass, the charity and donation we do enough to neutralize all these bad Karma but as for you, better start follow sifu charity event to cleanse yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
You get Buddha points deducted for spending time on a sex forum also... because it's counter productive.
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 18-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

The two of you please dont post off topic, otherwise move on to other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post

Top is link SISSY SEAJ is advertising on moto bike rent in HCM! He slowly coming out his tail. Probably collaborating with the sex tour guide Hurricane88:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LMFAO - link no longer there!

Moto-bike rental?
So you even get kick-backs on bike rentals?
Good Grief!
Not only a crook, but a lo-class crook!

SEAJ

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Some day as we lie on our deathbed drawing our last final breathes... we will be wondering why we spend so much time fighting on a sex forum with strangers we never met?
Old 19-09-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
VictorPharoah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure what is this thread telling?

Topic tell you how to huntg VBs in Vietnam? Then teach about karma? Then 2 guys fight over don't know what?
Old 19-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorPharoah View Post

Topic tell you how to huntg VBs in Vietnam? Then teach about karma? Then 2 guys fight over don't know what?
Cannot blame you? My advice stay away and dun get involved.
Old 19-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This is shit thread with my impostor trying to re-post my past posts even those posted in 2013

Impostor try to teach karma without understand merits

2 very immature person trying to fight in cyber and wasting precious little time
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 19-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

I first started this thread to teach newbie about hunting VBs and enjoying yourself with decent grls in Vietnam, time to time we develop bad karma from doing these, so karma is an important lesson to learn too.

Then those like 55055, 99099 and SEAJ, i doesnt even know them but come use my thread for their personal fight. There are simply too many people jealous of my success in vietnam. For every 1 post i make, they make 10 post, they are trying to monopolize my thread.

Quote:

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
I first started this thread to teach newbie about hunting VBs and enjoying yourself with decent grls in Vietnam, time to time we develop bad karma from doing these, so karma is an important lesson to learn too.

Then those like 55055, 99099 and SEAJ, i doesnt even know them but come use my thread for their personal fight. There are simply too many people jealous of my success in vietnam. For every 1 post i make, they make 10 post, they are trying to monopolize my thread.
I am not jealous. I just asking logical question. Please dun mixed up with me and the rest.

So far I learn nothing from your past 2 threads. When you go Vietnam, can i follow you?
Old 19-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

The problem is you people doesnt give me enough time to post and share, every 1 post I make, you people make 10 post, how do you expect me to teach?
To learn all these hunting VBs tactic, you need to humble and listen, not keep asking why this and that.

Pm my sifu Hurricane88 if you want to join us. But first read his signature and agree to his term before you pm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99099 View Post
I am not jealous. I just asking logical question. Please dun mixed up with me and the rest.

So far I learn nothing from your past 2 threads. When you go Vietnam, can i follow you?

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if the moderators can move this thread to the international section ? Clearly this thread does not belong here .
Old 19-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

When I met sifu H88, he was reluctant to teach but he taught only to be responsible. I did not force him but just seek opinion and sifu H88 insights to Vietnam was priceless. He can even predict which girl can fuck within 4hr after meet her and which cannot.

H88 always taught me do not give false hope to the gers if you aren't interested. H88 is a strong believer of karma.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Dont ever forget, international thread is for sharing information and posting of FR. My topic is for teaching newbie about VBs and karma.

Then move all these teaching to international thread and move all those sharing information and FRs to Adult discussion thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddy69 View Post
I wonder if the moderators can move this thread to the international section ? Clearly this thread does not belong here .

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

One of the reason why i started this thread, I met many Singaporean looking for viet wife. I think Singaporeans below 50 should not consider a Viet wife. Immature man is a sure lose.

I always make sure VB don't deserve to get a lot. If not happy please F off. Don't spoil my mood.

Whatever i write is not to upset anyone, please skip if you dun like to read..

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
Dont ever forget, international thread is for sharing information and posting of FR. My topic is for teaching newbie about VBs and karma.

Then move all these teaching to international thread and move all those sharing information and FRs to Adult discussion thread?
You are totally wrong . International sections is for everything not related to Singapore . Your thread certainly not related to Singapore . There are info already existed so no need to for you to teach newbies . All newbie need to do is to use the search function on this forum they can get tons of info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa
One of the reason why i started this thread, I met many Singaporean looking for viet wife. I think Singaporeans below 50 should not consider a Viet wife. Immature man is a sure lose.

I always make sure VB don't deserve to get a lot. If not happy please F off. Don't spoil my mood.

Whatever i write is not to upset anyone, please skip if you dun like to read..

Who are ? Again your perception on Singaporean looking for wife is also wrong . Why must there be a age limit ? Anyone is abouve 21 years old can look for wife provided the person is financially sound and able to look after wife .So does that mean those who under 50 should not look for wife/foreign wife ? What kind of logic is it ?

When you write in open forum it means everybody can read what you write . They can choose to reply to you or not. If you not happy with us replying to you it means you are not mature enough to accept other views .
Old 19-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Let me share some of our 7th month 2015 Charty event in vietnam. We donate many food stuff to old folks home and hospital. Their smile when they see all these generous donation enough to bright our day. In return we obtain tons of karma, strong enough to cushion against any bad deeds we do.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1