The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2004, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!
Re: Toa Payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid
I actually live right in this area but didn't notice that there are quite a few of them that just came out of nowhere. Don't know how they are gonna survive with such intense competition. Most of them looks like the clean kind but no way am I going to try. Imagine walking out of the shop and seeing a neighbour. Gone case man!!!
same here, moved there start of year but that day i quite free, knocked off early..thought of going for a haircut but remember those saloons behind the market damn sianz...all auntie

decided to walk towards the end of 123 and got a shock why got at least 8-9 cut hair shops all under the same area!

I think they all under EDB assistance!
Old 03-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
I think they all under EDB assistance!
LOL... I like your humour, bro. I was walking towards the end of Blk 123 and there was a Crystal therapy or something to that effect. There's a young girl that looks pretty decent. Go check it out, $28 per hour!
Old 08-12-2004, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick Touch Hair Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig40
Another shop where there is this aromatherapy & massage is at Blk 185, a few units behind Courts Toa Payoh. The shop is transparent so that people can see inside. Massage is done upstairs but it closes before 2000hrs.

I know of another three joints: at Blk 51 Easy Easy & Blk 72 WA foot Reflexology & Gu Ren at Blk 30. If you know more in Toa Payoh, please tell us. Thank you.
i visited Easy easy the other day and was service by the lady boss. from her accent , i think she is a local and her sensual massage and HJ is out of the world.

Body wise she is ok and she should be in her mid 30s
Old 08-12-2004, 09:03 AM
Samster

nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
decided to walk towards the end of 123 and got a shock why got at least 8-9 cut hair shops all under the same area!
I think this is a clean joint, bro. I was there recently and next to me, the chinese-accented lady kept telling a chap 'don't touch me'. It leads me to believe that they are decent masseurs. But the massage was good, one full hour which includes every part of the body, except the groin, of course!
Old 08-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 22
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee
i visited Easy easy the other day and was service by the lady boss. from her accent , i think she is a local and her sensual massage and HJ is out of the world.

bro... my place is just walking distance to easy easy.... wanna go together??? pm me k.. cheers
Old 08-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper
bro... my place is just walking distance to easy easy.... wanna go together??? pm me k.. cheers
Mine is walking distance too....but i too shy to identify myself in Public as im MMLEE now
Old 08-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Toa Payoh

I don't think the the joints in TP got "special". Except for 1 joint is a saloon with massage service located near central where opposite there is the Mac Donalds, also quite near to a Church... Now they dont do anymore tuina, maybe for regulars.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah####
I don't think the the joints in TP got "special". Except for 1 joint is a saloon with massage service located near central where opposite there is the Mac Donalds, also quite near to a Church... Now they dont do anymore tuina, maybe for regulars.
hmm...who says TP joints no have 'special' ?...
me just went to one recently...very recent...hehe...
will post FR later...a few days later...bo pian lah...
tis reduces the chances of the ladies rememberin / identifyin me...
especially when there are people printin FRs for the ladies...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 08-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote
hmm...who says TP joints no have 'special' ?...
me just went to one recently...very recent...hehe...
will post FR later...a few days later...bo pian lah...
tis reduces the chances of the ladies rememberin / identifyin me...
especially when there are people printin FRs for the ladies...
Ai yah.... never got TP for so long, now i stay in AMK. Too outdated already. Bro post yr FR leh.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

Quote:
LOL... I like your humour, bro. I was walking towards the end of Blk 123 and there was a Crystal therapy or something to that effect. There's a young girl that looks pretty decent. Go check it out, $28 per hour!
Last Sunday, i was trying to get a haircut and ALL the freaking shops were full of people! I had to settle for kim keat hair salon and besides this shop got a tuina shop i think like $5 for half hour! anyone got check? i dare not go near lah, fuck wait neightbours see me how?

I didnt know EDB is so discreet in their assistance, they actually send customers to the shops insteadof offering them money!

How come I never see any prety girls at crystal before? Later I go downstairs check.
Old 09-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
How come I never see any prety girls at crystal before? Later I go downstairs check.
I think I better correct myself. I can't remember which one I saw the first time when walking OUTSIDE (on the first recce after being alerted by you) but inside (the first visit), don't see any that are pretty. Decent looking only and although the advertised price seems to be $28, I was charged $30. But don't care lah, the massage was ok and really wanted massage.
Old 09-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 22
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

bro..i am thinking of venturing this joint tonite... may i know what was ur damages the other time?? care to share?? cheers
Old 10-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ball is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

bro, you have her name and number to this place? thanks a lot !
Old 28-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Crystal Blk 123

Quote:
I think I better correct myself. I can't remember which one I saw the first time when walking OUTSIDE (on the first recce after being alerted by you) but inside (the first visit), don't see any that are pretty. Decent looking only and although the advertised price seems to be $28, I was charged $30. But don't care lah, the massage was ok and really wanted massage.
Bros, confirmed this Crystal at blk 123 no special, at least for me...went there two nights ago n was massaged by a girl name Fang Fang. $28 is only for 45 mins, 1 hr = $36.,what the hack proceeded to the last cubicle. Tried to ask for HJ deplomatically but was rejected, tried touching her waist but she placed my hand back to the bed.....anyway massage was not too bad n place quite clean, new towels.
Old 29-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Easy Easy Blk 51

Quote:

Bro SMLee., do u know the boss name that serviced u ? I went there once recently n was served by a below average looking PRC (Xiao Siang) with poor massage and lousy HJ which took me so long to cum, small boobs too that's why did not bother to recommend here. According to her that lady boss is hardly in the shop, maybe once or twice a month so u must be lucky to be serviced by her. Saw the other two girls, not to by liking too therefore will not RTF....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1